PDA

View Full Version : starting the countdown to Thunder time

THEGREAT JT
07-29-2004, 09:53 PM
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FANS AND WELL WISHERS! Tonights Q @ A session will be held on the wall at midnight. Traffic will be heavy, if you do not get through keep trying. Sarge is aware of tonights event and should have the technical situation under control.

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by THEGREAT JT
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FANS AND WELL WISHERS! Tonights Q @ A session will be held on the wall at midnight. Traffic will be heavy, if you do not get through keep trying. Sarge is aware of tonights event and should have the technical situation under control.

Are you Kid Lauderdale's Uncle/Dad

Katydid
07-29-2004, 10:07 PM
Dang Dr. Joe Blunder LP, You really gonna answer some questions? I thought you answered questions with questions???? Somebody told me they thought you were Jewish.

I'm glad Al has an idol (in your own words) like you.

Actually I think you and I both get no respect.

rustoffa
07-29-2004, 10:15 PM
That's pretty late.
It's a school night.....
:rolleyes:

THEGREAT JT
07-29-2004, 10:18 PM
Katy, Happy Birthday and thanks for helping to keep the spirit alive here. This site is about heavy drinking, gambling, eating box and letting it all hang out. With the exception of al and ted (I can just picture those 2 in high school the ones who took all their books home on a Friday night while everyone else was going to party) my fans, Dave's fans have the spirit. Like Dave says "don't worry bout tomorrow because the day may never come". Fuck it, enjoy every minute of every day, talk to as many people as you can. I like everyone with the exception of blacks, gays and cops. Especially undercover and dui cops. I remember when a cop would pull you over for dui and simply drive you home. Now you're better off robbing a bank than getting a dui. And as far as undercover cops trying to catch drug dealers, what a profession. Always sneaking around, I can see trying to stop herioin, but fucking cocaine and weed?? Big fucking deal. Back to the subject, keep the faith Katy and don't let those 2 nerds bring you down. T. I'm unbelievable.

guwapo_rocker
07-29-2004, 10:54 PM

LoungeMachine
07-29-2004, 11:03 PM
WOW, A BONAFIDE Q AND A SESSION WITH THE GREAT JOE THUNDER....MAY I STRT OFF WITH A FEW ????????

1] Why do you claim to run this site, pay for this site, and that Sarge is your bitch?

2] Why do you claim to have been involved with Diver Down, yet cannot ever provide any proof?

3] Why did you post that you introduced Van Hagar in Pittsburgh, when everyone KNOWS you didnt?

4] How come there isnt a Joe Thunder, LP listed in any directory, search engine, or trade list?

5] How did you fuck up your "inside knowledge" claim that DLR/VH was playing half time of the Superbowl last year?

6] How did you manage to fuck up your "inside info" that VH/DLR was touring together this year?

7] How did you fuck up your "inside info" that DLR was touring this year with Vince Neil?

8] How come you claim to be on ESPN, yet we have the tape of the show in question, and you weren't mentioned, shown, or credited?

9] How come NOT ONE SINGLE supporter of your's, who always post from your IP Address, have ever posted in here, or voted for you?

10] How goes your headlining tour this year with Dice Clay and Beetlejuice, and why can't we find any press on it?

TO BE CONTINUED UNTIL SARGE BANS YOUR RACIST, CHILD MOLESTING ASS.

Dan
07-29-2004, 11:12 PM
What he said.

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 12:02 AM
Or how after the first episode Dave was on the Sopranos, he predicted that he would appear the next week.

And then the next week .... and then the next week ...

Becuase he had "advanced copies" of the show weeks in advance, but couldn't get them aligned with "TVs schedule".

LOL ... or when he posts as female clients of his, from his IP, and talk about how she met him at a seminar, and then ran to her computer to post about it on the Wall.

How about claiming to have picked the 36-1 long shot in the derby, couldn't provide a link to any site where he posted it, then blamed Sarge for not having a "technical difficulty" cleared up.

The countless hotels that never heard of him, the countless celebrities he claims to know (says Sharon Stone just mentioned him the other night on Leno).

How about all those drunken posts in the middle of the day.

He doesn't like cops, because he's broken the law in how many ways, how many times, and was recently pulled over and got a DUI.

He doesn't like blacks because he is a major league racist, got his ass kicked and his bike stolen (his story, tells them like Katy).

And the reason he's doing his Q & A on the Wall is because he is going to be doing all the posting as the question askers, and then answer them> he will try and disconnect and reconnect as many times as he can, they will all be AOL IPs.

Hey Joe, do it here loser.

SoCalChelle
07-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Ok, I'm confused.....how many of these threads are there going to be and which one is the Q & A in?