PDA

View Full Version : Q & A session to begin in 20 minutes

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 12:29 AM
Get your questions prepared, tonights session will begin in 20 minutes. I will be using this forum as I am having the same problem most of you are having, the wall is completely flooded by now.

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by THEGREAT JT
Get your questions prepared, tonights session will begin in 20 minutes. I will be using this forum as I am having the same problem most of you are having, the wall is completely flooded by now.

No, actually, the ONLY posts in the last few hours are from YOU joe

Regardless, please feel free to answer any 2 of my 10 questions I posted earlier

Please keep your racist comments to a 2 slur maximum, and avoid any mention of Brian Minto, he says he's going to contact Sarge about you using his name

SoCalChelle
07-30-2004, 12:44 AM
Ok, I have a question. You stated in the other thread that the Bears will be among the worst 3 teams this year. I'm just a chick and don't understand such things. How in the world did you ever come to such a startling conclusion?

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 12:46 AM
Flooded?

It says there is 4 people there.

And why start yet another thread?

DUH I'M DOE DUNDER ...

SoCalChelle
07-30-2004, 12:48 AM
This is stupid, but I'm compelled to find out what the hell is going on here.

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 01:00 AM
ok, sorry about getting off to the late start tonight. I had planned to hold the Q & A on the wall, but there are too many supporters there which is causing some technical difficulties. For those unaware of the change in venue, do not fear as I will take questions all the way up to midnight tomorrow night. My secretary will be releasing a transcript of the session to Sarge for everyone's enjoyment. As far as the Chicago Bears go: Urlacher is one of the most overrated players in the history of the NFL. QB Grossman does not have a strong enough arm to be an NFL qb. And most importantly, this team doesn't have a qualified coach. Al Sharpton pressed Bears management into hiring a black. The combination of a black coach never, and I mean never succeeding in the NFL and being unqualified will be a disaster for the Bears. Al Sharpton put the nail in the Bears coffin just like he did to John Kerry last night by making a complete fool of himself during his speech last night. What an asshole.

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 01:04 AM
ok, sorry about getting off to the late start tonight. I had planned to hold the Q & A on the wall, but there are too many supporters there which is causing some technical difficulties. For those unaware of the change in venue, do not fear as I will take questions all the way up to midnight tomorrow night. My secretary will be releasing a transcript of the session to Sarge for everyone's enjoyment.

The combination of a black coach never, and I mean never succeeding in the NFL and being unqualified will be a disaster for the Bears. .

So in other words, you won't be answering any questions again, right cumstain?

Always an excuse.

Always more bullshit

This is your LIFE, isn't it?

Just like you backed down on the other challenge as well.

pure fucktard

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 01:09 AM
There is 4 people over there.

Moron.

how is that Dice Clay/Beetlejuice tour going?

You and Beetle still rooming together, getting it on?

Happy for you Joe, good for you.

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 01:14 AM
Thank you for your question al. There is 4 people over there is not proper grammar. The corrected sentence would read as follows: There ARE 4 people over there. As far as the other situation goes, I will address this with sarge tomorrow. The heavy traffic has really got things jammed up over there.

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 01:14 AM
ok, sorry about getting off to the late start tonight. I had planned to hold the Q & A on the wall, but there are too many supporters there which is causing some technical difficulties.

. What an asshole.

THAT'S FUNNY, WE HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING ON THE WALL.

I GUESS THAT WE CAN ASSUME THAT SINCE NONE OF YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE BRIGHT ENOUGH TO MAKE IT OVER HERE TO THE REAL SITE, YOUR "SUPPORTERS" ARE AS STUPID AS YOU ARE.

IT'S ALWAYS MORE BULLSHIT WITH YOU.

Here's a Q for you.

Why have I NEVER read a post in here praising you? Why have you no votes other than your own?

Ok 2 Qs

Doesn't matter, you don't have the sac to answer them anyway

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 01:18 AM
Thank you for your question al. There is 4 people over there is not proper grammar. The corrected sentence would read as follows: There ARE 4 people over there. As far as the other situation goes, I will address this with sarge tomorrow. The heavy traffic has really got things jammed up over there.

Heavy Traffic?

The only heavy traffic is waiting to PLOW your faggot ass

Anyone interested in ignorant, uneducated, misspelled posts need only read what's in the archives on the wall Joey.

It took us a YEAR to teach you how to spell SURPRISE

fucking dolt

Like I said, your "supporters must be fucking IDIOTS if the 4 of them together can't figure out to find your lubed ass in here

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 01:19 AM
Main Category
Main Category Description
Main Forum
Main Forum Description 17058 6 07-30-2004 02:40 AM
by Greg

Currently Active Users: 1
There are currently 0 members and 1 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 20 on 03-19-2003 at 07:05 PM.

Cut and pasted from the wall index.

Sorry Joe, tomorrow will be another excuse. You'll never answer to anything.

And there WERE 4 people there, that was your HIGH.

DUMBASS.

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 01:22 AM
If there is so much traffic there, where is Greg, Phil, Cindy, Teena, Shaq, TeddyBallgame?

If they are such big supporters, why aren't they members here, and responding to any one of your posts?

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 01:24 AM
Funny thing is, "Greg" posts from the same IP Address as Thunder, and only posts on the wall, and only when Thunder is signed on

Hmmmmm

But according to"greg" aka thnder, ALL 30 MILLION EAST COAST DSL USERS HAVE THE SAME IP ADDRESS.

how's that for some serious computer knowledge from thunder

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 01:30 AM
Thank you for your question al. There is 4 people over there is not proper grammar. The corrected sentence would read as follows: There ARE 4 people over there ready to JAM it up my ASS. As far as the other situation goes, I will address this with sarge tomorrow. The heavy traffic has really got things jammed up over there.

regardless, does 4 classify as "heavy traffic" to you?

I could get 400 to show up for your public flogging.

4,000 to show up to watch you bleed out

Check the wall again, I think I just fixed the problem

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 01:34 AM
Yep, all fixed

there's no problem on the wall joe

any other excuses?

ALinChainz
07-30-2004, 01:36 AM
Joe is actually beating it right now to all the negative attention he's getting. He is a sick fuck.

He's logged in, browsing this forum, but just sits there and reads what everyone else posts about him.

How fucking twisted this loser is.

The only thing "jammed up" is his finger up his ass.

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 01:38 AM
Loungemachine, you fucking cunt, you fucking voted for yourself. What a fucking faggot. You gotta be shittin me. You need slapped around for that you gutless fuck. I can't even remember your question now. Something about press: I try and keep a low profile around here because clients take it as an insult when I turn down new patients. Now, to answer your stupid ass question: No, I am not taking any new clients at this time.

Ally_Kat
07-30-2004, 01:46 AM
Joe, how can I achieve to be as great as you?

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 01:52 AM
Ally_Kat, it's all in your attitude. It is 100% attitude. You must command respect, voice you opinion and never back down from anyone. Always call it like you see it and never and I mean never mince words. My wife gets mad at me constantly when I make true statements concerning blacks on tv when watching cops (which is really unfuckingbelievable that the criminals are ALWAYS black). Anyway, sure voicing your opinion and speaking up may get you in a fight or two in the beginning. However, over time you will begin to command respect for being straighforward and the reward will be well worth it. Thank you for the question.

Ally_Kat
07-30-2004, 01:55 AM
Are you sure on the COPS thing? I've seen many episodes where there were white dudes.

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 02:00 AM
To answer your question concerning cops: someone once told me that the reverend jesse was complaining that there was not enough blacks on national tv shows. My response was simply to turn on Cops. It seems like 90% are black. We were watching the news and there was a story of a purse snatching in Pitts. I said to my wife: Wonder what color? Next thing you know they show the big lipped black holding the sign in front of him for his mug shot. We then turned on cops. There was a chase and I said: Hmm, wonder what color the driver might be????? sure enough. Blacks make up only 20% of the U.S. population but are responsible for 80% of violent crimes in america. That's a fact.

Warham
07-30-2004, 08:32 AM
Who the fuck is this guy?

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Who the fuck is this guy?

nobody

LoungeMachine
07-30-2004, 09:02 AM
Wow, simple amazing.

What a fantastic turnout you had.

4 people
Me, Al, alleyKat, and Warham asking who the FUCK you were

so much for you "my supporters flooded the site" theory

Bwahahahahahahahahahah

SoCalChelle
07-30-2004, 10:02 AM
BTW, I was being sarcastic about the Bears. :rolleyes:

Glad I didn't stay up to watch this fiasco. If it was supposed to take place on the Wall, why did you start three threads in HERE about it?

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 11:17 AM
Fans, Supporters and well wishers. Questions will be taken again at 1:00 est. I gotta go. T.

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 11:27 AM
This fucking faggot voted for himself. What a sad fucking unit. Jeez, you gotta be kidding me. What a fucking cunt. Maybe I should be taking new clients because you are in some dire need. How incompetant must one feel that he feels the need to cast a vote of HIMSELF. Wow what a lonely, incompetant pussy. I feel fucking sorry for you.

THEGREAT JT
07-30-2004, 11:29 AM
LoungeMachine actually voted for himself. Just go click where it says 5 votes. Thats totally rediculous.

LoungeMachine
07-31-2004, 04:59 PM
LoungeMachine actually voted for himself. Just go click where it says 5 votes. Thats totally rediculous.

No, what's funny is you're so uneducated you can't even spell ridiculous correctly. What a fucking MORON you are.

So I voted for myself. Big fucking deal. Im nt a computer wizard by any stretch. I'm a musician and songwriter. I'm lucky I can turn the damn thing on. When I registered in here I was clicking on everything, just trying to find my way around. So I'm an idiot w/ computers, big deal.

NOW LET'S TURN THE MICROSCOPE AROUND ON YOUR STUPID ASS FOR A MOMENT.

The only thing you can call me out on is I voted for myself. YOU on the other hand claim to own/run/design this site, yet NO ONE votes for you, and your threads always end up in the fucking dump.

You're ridiculed in here everytime you post.

You're an alcoholic, racist, lying fraud who preys on young boys.

You LIE about having an office and being an LP

You LIE about mixing Diver Down

You LIE about having introduced Van Hagar in Pitts

You LIE about being on ESPN

You issue ridiculous [ note the spelling fuckwad] challenges and then ignore them when they're accepted

You claim that the site is swamped with people trying to get on your Q and A, even though at the time there were 4 people on the wall.

You posted you were having a "meet and greet" at the Tropicana Hooters from 1 to 3 today, yet they never heard of you.

You claim to be involved w/ Brian Minto, yet he's never heard of you.

YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE THUNDER

AND NOW YOU'RE SUCH A BIG SHOT THAT YOU'RE VACATIONING IN ERIE FUCKING PENNSYLVANIA????????????

WHAT A FUCKING LOSER

ALinChainz
07-31-2004, 05:25 PM
If the dumbass looked, most people vote for themselves.

Here's a joke, Thunder voted for me, but he wanted to give me a bad vote, but fucked it up.

He is afraid of trying to trade posts with anyone, because he is an uneducated asshole who can't carry a conversation. When you are inferior to everyone, it's embarassing, that's how it is with him.

The big Q & A was suppose to carry on until midnight the next day, a transcript from his secretary, etc.

This fuck lives in the gayest neighborhood of Fantasy Island there is.

ALinChainz
08-04-2004, 11:08 PM
From Joe Thunder, LP ... to Thunder ... to THEGREAT JT ... to now ....

J.T. ROCKS.

Joe, you keep getting banned, and you keep signing up under different names, like we can't smell a loser like you.

I see you've given up the "LP' thing and are now pretending to be a boxing promoter and public speaker.

You couldn't promote shit out of a public toilet.

What you are is a public dumbass.