• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

US Troops Surround Al Sadr House

"US Troops Surround Al Sadr House
    US troops have surrounded the home of wanted Shi'ite Muslim radical leader Moqtada al Sadr in the Iraqi city of Najaf, according to reports. US armoured vehicles, backed by Iraqi security forces, cordoned off the Al-Zahra neighbourhood, where Sadr's home is located in the eastern part of the city.Smoke was seen rising from the area amid the sound of heavy gunfire, mortar fire and rocket-propelled grenade explosions. "
  • JCOOK

We should give him a hug and try to find out what has made him mad at us,so we can fix it

Comment

• fanofdave
      Foot Soldier
      • Jan 2004

although that would be very democratic party,
      i like the "fire in the hole!" method better.

Comment

• Osama Bin Laden

Why would they harrass this corageous holy man who only wants freedom for his people?

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Osama, you old dog you, you always crack me up. It's a shame I can't be around you because of your horrid body odor. alluhah right guard!
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Figs
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Osama,

What is al Queda's official position on VH, Dave or Sam?

Comment

• Osama Bin Laden

Originally posted by Figs
              Osama,

What is al Queda's official position on VH, Dave or Sam?
              Even though Roth is a Jew, and we must officially hate him because of that, there is no question that he was better for Van Halen. Sammy is an insult to the proud name of Ishmael's mother, Hagar.

Comment

• Osama Bin Laden

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                Osama, you old dog you, you always crack me up. It's a shame I can't be around you because of your horrid body odor. alluhah right guard!
                It is hard to find showers in the mountains of Afghanistan, my infidel friend.

I try to bathe more regularly these days, on the advice of my doctor.

Comment

• JCOOK

Osama -- May a dirty bomb go off inyour dirty ass FUCK ALLAH... except if im' wrong then forget I ever said it.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden
                    Even though Roth is a Jew, and we must officially hate him because of that, there is no question that he was better for Van Halen. Sammy is an insult to the proud name of Ishmael's mother, Hagar.

Yep, this reeks of FORD.
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• JCOOK

How do we handle this? Anybody ever see an episode of COPS

Comment

Working...