PDA

View Full Version : US Troops Surround Al Sadr House

Sgt Schultz
08-02-2004, 12:53 PM
"US Troops Surround Al Sadr House
US troops have surrounded the home of wanted Shi'ite Muslim radical leader Moqtada al Sadr in the Iraqi city of Najaf, according to reports. US armoured vehicles, backed by Iraqi security forces, cordoned off the Al-Zahra neighbourhood, where Sadr's home is located in the eastern part of the city.Smoke was seen rising from the area amid the sound of heavy gunfire, mortar fire and rocket-propelled grenade explosions. "

JCOOK
08-02-2004, 02:52 PM
We should give him a hug and try to find out what has made him mad at us,so we can fix it

fanofdave
08-02-2004, 02:58 PM
although that would be very democratic party,
i like the "fire in the hole!" method better.

Osama Bin Laden
08-02-2004, 03:11 PM
Why would they harrass this corageous holy man who only wants freedom for his people?

ODShowtime
08-02-2004, 04:01 PM
Osama, you old dog you, you always crack me up. It's a shame I can't be around you because of your horrid body odor. alluhah right guard!

Figs
08-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Osama,

What is al Queda's official position on VH, Dave or Sam?

Osama Bin Laden
08-02-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Osama,

What is al Queda's official position on VH, Dave or Sam?

Even though Roth is a Jew, and we must officially hate him because of that, there is no question that he was better for Van Halen. Sammy is an insult to the proud name of Ishmael's mother, Hagar.

Osama Bin Laden
08-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Osama, you old dog you, you always crack me up. It's a shame I can't be around you because of your horrid body odor. alluhah right guard!

It is hard to find showers in the mountains of Afghanistan, my infidel friend.

I try to bathe more regularly these days, on the advice of my doctor.

JCOOK
08-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Osama -- May a dirty bomb go off inyour dirty ass FUCK ALLAH... except if im' wrong then forget I ever said it.

BigBadBrian
08-02-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Osama Bin Laden
Even though Roth is a Jew, and we must officially hate him because of that, there is no question that he was better for Van Halen. Sammy is an insult to the proud name of Ishmael's mother, Hagar.

Yep, this reeks of FORD. :gulp:

JCOOK
08-03-2004, 01:47 AM
How do we handle this? Anybody ever see an episode of COPS