PDA

View Full Version : F*** the brothers I just saw the sisters

General Hina
08-02-2004, 01:41 PM
I saw Heart last night at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles and let me tell you they ROCKED!!

The Wilson sisters show last night absolutely put the Van Halen brothers recent show to shame.

Heart sounded great.
Ann Wilson sings her ass off (and it's getting smaller) Nancy and the band were amazing and it was great to see Jerry Cantrel join them on stage for Barracuda.

Those chicks make Eddie and Alex look like girls.

Over and Out,
General Hina

Big Troubles
08-02-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by General Hina
I saw Heart last night at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles and let me tell you they ROCKED!!

The Wilson sisters show last night absolutely put the Van Halen brothers recent show to shame.

Heart sounded great.
Ann Wilson sings her ass off (and it's getting smaller) Nancy and the band were amazing and it was great to see Jerry Cantrel join them on stage for Barracuda.

Over and Out,
General Hina

Ive always enjoyed Heart, but their latest cd is for the shits. reminiscent of VH3. ;)

Above and Below and always twirling,
Big Troubles

ELVIS
08-02-2004, 01:47 PM

Is that good or bad ??

:elvis:

Roth kills Sam
08-02-2004, 01:54 PM

Heart sounded great.

Over and Out,
General Hina

Who gives a crap that you went to see Heart? Go log onto the "Heartarmy" website and bore those people

Please stay over and OUT

Bill Lumbergh
08-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Barracuda was actually one of their better songs, though it was a rip off of Zep's Achilles Last Stand. Heart was decent in the 70's when they wrote their own shit, but since then they've been awful.

Satan
08-02-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Ive always enjoyed Heart, but their latest cd is for the shits. reminiscent of VH3. ;)

I guess that's fitting in a way, since their 80's stuff was about as cheesy as Van Hagar.

In fact his Cheddarness even wrote a couple of their songs.

Haven't heard the Heart record yet actually, but it's gotta be better than that crap they did in the 80's.

General Hina
08-02-2004, 08:25 PM

You couldn't be more wrong.
That CD is there best since Bebe LeStrange and has been critically acclaimed unlike VHIII.

Over and Out,
General Hina

General Hina
08-02-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Barracuda was actually one of their better songs, though it was a rip off of Zep's Achilles Last Stand. Heart was decent in the 70's when they wrote their own shit, but since then they've been awful.

Spoken like someone who hasn't listened to the new Heart CD.
It's all original material and sounds just like old school Heart.

Check it out,
General Hina

General Hina
08-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Satan
I guess that's fitting in a way, since their 80's stuff was about as cheesy as Van Hagar.

In fact his Cheddarness even wrote a couple of their songs.

Haven't heard the Heart record yet actually, but it's gotta be better than that crap they did in the 80's.

Dude!?
How did you know sammy wrote some Heart tunes?

Wow!

General Hina

Panamark
08-03-2004, 05:58 AM
I dont mind Heart. Great voices, some pretty cool songs back in the day too.. Im surprised they are still out there doing it. Good on em !

Hina, sometimes I have to agree with you, I would much prefer to see Heart than the current Van Hagar shit..

Big Troubles
08-03-2004, 08:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by General Hina

Oh I dont know. Depends on how hard I try.

That CD is there best since Bebe LeStrange and has been critically acclaimed unlike VHIII.

Ok Now you're being stupid. Where was it written or said that this new cd is critically acclaimed? Ive heard, to be honest, 3 or 4 new Heart songs, and they really did remind me of VH3. Forced out like a hard edge turd and smelled worse. ;)

BT

General Hina
08-03-2004, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by General Hina

Oh I dont know. Depends on how hard I try.

Ok Now you're being stupid. Where was it written or said that this new cd is critically acclaimed? Ive heard, to be honest, 3 or 4 new Heart songs, and they really did remind me of VH3. Forced out like a hard edge turd and smelled worse. ;)

BT

Jupiters Darling will have Heart fans old and new revelling in the 16 tracks - Billboard
Jupiters Darling grabs you by the throat and demands you pay attention - Classic Rock Magazine
On their first studio album in more than a decade, sisters Ann and Nancy Wilson deliver their hit formula: finger-picking or chord-crunching guitars, sweet vocals and power ballads. - Entertainment Weekly
Jupiters Darling is easily the band's finest moment in over 20 years - Allmusic.com

That's just a few of the stellar reviews for this bands new CD.

Over, Out and Informed,
General Hina