PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Has 'Secret Plan' For Iraq

Sgt Schultz
08-02-2004, 10:39 PM
Stephanopoulos - "What are the differences between your approach and President Bush and Iraq going forward?"

KERRY: "I've been involved in this for a long time, longer than George Bush. [sic] I've spent 20 years negotiating, working, fighting for different kinds of treaties and different relationships around the world. [sic] I know that as president there's huge leverage that will be available to me, enormous cards to play, and I'm not going to play them in public, George. I'm not going to play them before I'm president. "

Stephanopoulos - "Senator, forgive me. It sounds like that famous old Nixon secret plan."

KERRY: "I don't care what it sounds like, it's truth.
I don't care what it sounds like. The fact is that I'm not going to negotiate in public, today, without the presidency, without the power. I'm going to do that as president, and people will have to judge my 35 years of involvement in foreign affairs, my 20 years as a senator fighting to make things happen. "

Wow. If George Bush said this he'd be crucified in the press. He's got a secret plan for Iraq, that he's not gonna tell us about, and he'll implement it only if he's elected? Is this guy nuts? This is bordering on mental illness.

Big Train
08-03-2004, 03:06 AM
It is secret, only Ford knows about it, because he fears the BCE will ape and use it as THEIR plan. Which more or less is saying, let's see what Bush does and what the public thinks, then I'll do the opposite of whatever doesn't get a perfect reaction.

I think he might beat clinton in the wormy dept. Floppin and flopping. By the way, the "Kerry/Edwards plan" is a fascinating read. Haven't been this entertained with fantasy since Lord of the Rings.

I was talking to a friend today in Boston and we both agree this is his only shot. If Bush beats him, his career in politics will be winding down shortly. The Big Dig is almost done and all that fat labor ($$) support is drying up as he and Uncle Teddy don't have many more huge contracts to hand out. This is it.

ELVIS
08-03-2004, 03:15 AM
No fucking way will this fool be elected president...

What a pompous arrogant jerk...

ELVIS
08-03-2004, 03:17 AM
Current Drudge headlines:

PROTESTERS SHOUT '4 MORE YEARS' AT KERRY RALLY IN DOWNTOWN MILWAUKEE

JOHN KERRY: 'I want to thank George Bush for sending the goons here tonight to excite us to do a little more work'...

TERESA HEINZ KERRY: 'They want four more years of hell'...

ELVIS
08-03-2004, 03:19 AM
Here's my plan...

Re-elect George Bush and let this fool drift off into oblivion with algore...

John Ashcroft
08-03-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No fucking way will this fool be elected president...

What a pompous arrogant jerk...

Yeah, what he said.

Perfectly stated.

FORD
08-03-2004, 09:04 AM
And a guy who says GOD told him to bomb Iraq isn't a pompous, arrogant jerk?

Funny how none of you guys had a problem with George Bush Sr's "secret plans" to negotiate with Iranians, which enabled him and jelly bean head to "win" the 1980 election.

Sgt Schultz
08-03-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by FORD
And a guy who says GOD told him to bomb Iraq isn't a pompous, arrogant jerk?

Funny how none of you guys had a problem with George Bush Sr's "secret plans" to negotiate with Iranians, which enabled him and jelly bean head to "win" the 1980 election.

Show me the quote where Bush said "God told me to bomb Iraq."

Oh yeah that's right, George Bush Sr. flew in an SR-71 to Iran and secretly negotiated to have the hostages released. So tell me, what's involved in flying the SR-71? People can just jump right in for a ride, right? Please elaborate.

FORD
08-03-2004, 09:56 AM
SR-71??? what the fuck are you talking about? :confused:

He flew on a chartered lear jet with a bunch of CIA fucks and met with the Ayatollahs in Paris

Sgt Schultz
08-03-2004, 09:58 AM
SR-71??? what the fuck are you talking about? :confused:

He flew on a chartered lear jet with a bunch of CIA fucks and met with the Ayatollahs in Paris

Sorry about that. When this old conspiracy theory first appeared a long time ago it was said that Bush flew in an SR-71. I guess when people realized the impossibility of this they changed it to a Lear.

distortion9
08-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Kerry has a "secret plan" for us TOO. Here it is.

He will raise our taxes, gut the military, gut the CIA, FBI, Homeland defence, give up our countries right to defend itself & cede all authority of action to the UN which is full of countries that hate us.

He will turn the country into a liberal welfare state & then accuse GWB of doing it.

FORD
08-03-2004, 10:14 AM
Now as far as the Idiot Son of an Asshole's ridiculous claims of "killing for Jesus"...."

Road Map in the Back Seat?

By Al Kamen
Washington Post
Friday, June 27, 2003; Page A27

Imagine our surprise Wednesday to read in the Israeli paper Haaretz (online), that Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Abu Mazen, meeting recently with militants to enlist their support for a truce with Israel, said that, when they met in Aqaba, President Bush had told him this: " God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam [ Hussein], which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

ODShowtime
08-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Yeah, what he said.

Perfectly stated.

It's called respect for the current administration. He's not going to lay out all his plans while Bush is still implementing his. You guys are nuts.

distortion9
08-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
It's called respect for the current administration. He's not going to lay out all his plans while Bush is still implementing his. You guys are nuts.

lol

John Ashcroft
08-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

Is this the same respect that's shown while accusing the President of lying to promote "his" war? Or the same respect while saying the President is "fucking up" the war in Iraq? Or perhaps the same respect Kerry's shown for the President when he claims that many "foreign leaders" have confided in him that they wish he were the President?

I suppose Kerry was also showing "respect" for his fellow Vietnam Vets when he returned home, only to protest them with Hanoi Jane Fonda while accusing them of imaginary war crimes...

Interesting way of showing respect.

Nice try though. Thank you, please drive around.

Sgt Schultz
08-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Now as far as the Idiot Son of an Asshole's ridiculous claims of "killing for Jesus"...."

OK, my turn to call “bullshit” on this one. Let’s see if I have this right. The Washington Post, via the online paper Haaretz, via Abu Mazen, via his meeting with militants, via a meeting in Aqaba……………if you read the whole article in the Washington Post, it then says the following

“The Haaretz reporter, Arnon Regular, read what the paper said were minutes of the Palestinians' meeting to Kessler and another colleague, who is an Arabic speaker.

The Arabic-speaking colleague's translation, was this: "God inspired me to hit al Qaeda, and so I hit it. And I had the inspiration to hit Saddam, and so I hit him. Now I am determined to solve the Middle East problem if you help. Otherwise the elections will come and I will be wrapped up with them."

Even then, there's uncertainty. After all, this is Abu Mazen's account in Arabic of what Bush said in English, written down by a note-taker in Arabic, then back into English. “

end quote from Washington Post

So, even if you accept that this was a perfect translation (Abu Mazen's account in Arabic of what Bush said in English, written down by a note-taker in Arabic, then back into English) it is nowhere near what the looney left is SAYING Bush said, which is,
"GOD told him to bomb Iraq "

Nice try.

FORD
08-03-2004, 10:57 AM
Even if you want to split hairs there, he's still saying God told him to hit Al Qaeda, and that's every bit as ridiculous, right?

John Ashcroft
08-03-2004, 11:01 AM
Not if you actually believe in God...

I know, I know, this is a bit of a problem with you libs.

Interesting that you live here, seeing as references to God are strewn all over our founding papers.

Satan
08-03-2004, 11:50 AM
I love it when you mortals convince yourself that God wants you to kill. It's a win-win situation for me :D

Sgt Schultz
08-03-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Satan
I love it when you mortals convince yourself that God wants you to kill. It's a win-win situation for me :D

If you want to put 100% credence in the quote (and I don't), it actually says
"God inspired me to hit al Qaeda"

I'll break it down for those of you who still don't get it.

It means his religious faith gave him the inner strength to attack al Queda and Saddam knowing full well the firestorm that would come from those who would oppose it, knowing full well the inner strenth and resoluteness that would be required to send men into battle knowing some would be killed.

If you think it means something else it is because you refuse to see anything good about Bush, only that he is the "idiot son of an asshole" and "Hitler" etc etc.

ODShowtime
08-03-2004, 12:24 PM
Is this the same respect that's shown while accusing the President of lying to promote "his" war? Or the same respect while saying the President is "fucking up" the war in Iraq? Or perhaps the same respect Kerry's shown for the President when he claims that many "foreign leaders" have confided in him that they wish he were the President?

I suppose Kerry was also showing "respect" for his fellow Vietnam Vets when he returned home, only to protest them with Hanoi Jane Fonda while accusing them of imaginary war crimes...

Interesting way of showing respect.

Nice try though. Thank you, please drive around.

That's funny ^, your knee-jerk burger flipping instincts kicking in there...

Now, the profane statement you attribe to Kerry was made when he thought his mic was off. So that's not exactly a "statement." Second, I think putting his life on the line earned Kerry the right to be an informed war protestor. In fact, it compelled him to protest once he saw all the waste. He was obviously not protesting his fellow soldiers, rather he was speaking out againts the administration. So you have made a foolish reference here. Come Ashcroft, your arguements are weak today. Must be spending all your extra time trying to track down Cheech to complete your revenege..

DLR'sCock
08-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Why should he reveal his plan just so dumbya can steal it????

Right wing nut bag power hungry selfentitled mother fuckers.....

John Ashcroft
08-03-2004, 12:36 PM
Uh, Rolling Stone interview?

Also, there's a difference between protesting a war and endagering the troops still committed to the theatre. (So much for "obviously not against his fellow soldiers"... Tell me, does calling them "War criminals" help them out?) I've posted numerous times on this very subject, and yep, I'm tiring a little from constantly having to educate you silly fools.

Anyway, see threads on Kerry's pic in the NVA war museum for starters, I believe it branches sufficiently from there.

Now, thousands of Americans have put their lives on the line in the defense of the United States of America. And thousands have died. Yet you don't seem to see all that many Vets supporting Kerry, do ya? You also don't see all that many Vets protesting America at your silly little liberal "activist" events. Strange, huh?

So, you want to supersize?

distortion9
08-03-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Why should he reveal his plan just so dumbya can steal it????

Right wing nut bag power hungry selfentitled mother fuckers.....

Yes, he should reveal his "plan".

First of all, if it's some great solution to the mess that is Iraq then he shouldn't CARE if W steals it. As long as it solves the problem...dig?

Or perhaps he should tell his "plan" to help get IN office.

What if he LOSES the election? Does he cry and take his "ball" home?

....truth is he's got nothing.

John Ashcroft
08-03-2004, 12:55 PM
And these clowns call us "Busheep"???

Cock's ready to put all of his faith in a multi-millionaire "populist" with absolutely no idea as to how he'd run the country... Simply because he's a Democrat.

DLR'sCock
08-03-2004, 12:55 PM
The truth is that dumbya is gonna lose...

DLR'sCock
08-03-2004, 12:56 PM
Jack Ass...I'm a Registered Independent....

John Ashcroft
08-03-2004, 12:58 PM
Translation: A liberal who doesn't have the balls to call himself one.

Satan
08-03-2004, 01:10 PM
I'm a proud Demoncrat myself :D

Big Train
08-03-2004, 01:17 PM
Distortion makes a great point. Why not reveal it. there are more reasons to do so than not.

1. It might actually give voters and idea of who he is. I think that is the majority problem with him, he is seen as a weaker sister to Bush.

2. Why hold out? If your so concerned about this country, it should be burning the tip of your lips to get it out.

3. You are CURRENTLY a US Senator, voted in by the people of Massachusetts to provide your guidance and wisdom for the better of this nation. Why are you holding out? Side note, was he thinking of this all that time, which is why he has missed 80% of the votes this year?

It doesn't come out in the wash, he has nothing. If at this stage in the game, when he should be showing the people of America that he has something, he is failing horribly. He has the nomination, all eyes are on him and he wants to "Wait".

I will say this to any liberal. A vote for John Kerry should go to Ralph Nader. That isn't a plea to "Split the votes". If 10% of you voted for Nader, you could have something viable in 4 years, instead of this spineless wonder currently being presented. Bush has a lock on this thing, it's best to build for the future at this point.

wraytw
08-03-2004, 05:38 PM
I get a big smile on my face when Cock calls someone else "dumb." :D

DLR'sCock
08-03-2004, 06:37 PM
Translation: A liberal who doesn't have the balls to call himself one.

Assmunch: Translation, I vote for whoever the fuck I want to vote for...Hell I didn't vote for Clinton in 1996 nor Gore in 2000....

Are there some repukes I like??? yeah a few are noble....not too many though....

Now as far as me having the "balls" to call myself whatever...

Let's see Liberal...

lib·er·al ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lbr-l, lbrl)
adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry. (Yes this is me)
Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded. (yes this is me)

Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor. (yes this is me at times)

Well those definitions of liberal would apply to me as a person...

Well would one call me Liberal meaning this and not the bastardization by the Repuke fucking racist scumbag self entitled ass fucks that many of you are????(to which I would love to hear the maning)

I guess I am...

Now if I was to label myself politically, I would call myself a Progressive...

But honestly I could give a rats ass what any fucking, lying, cheating, scumbag, fuck everyone else over for self gain, mother fuckers call me....

DLR'sCock
08-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by wraytw
I get a big smile on my face when Cock calls someone else "dumb." :D

and you are?

Big Train
08-03-2004, 07:25 PM
Hurt feelings abound here today.