PDA

View Full Version : VHII Tour

ClubDave
08-03-2004, 12:46 AM
i know im fairly new to this site, but im pretty sure in almost every post i have made i have somehow brought up the greatness of vh II, what would really kick ass would be to get a copy of a setlsit from the vh II tour, because i cant live properly without seeing classic van halen playing doa, bottoms up, and light up the sky live, anybody who has a boot with these or any of these songs, or just a show from the tour....please hook me up, ill pay whatever i see fit........and if any of yo uhave seen vh do these sogns live, not only do i envy you, but im curious to know you thoughts on how they were......i have a set of dlr in philly doing doa live and its pretty hot.......his drummer for the dave and spam tour was really really kick ass

Cato
08-03-2004, 07:43 AM
did you check out the download corner?
you can see them playing bottoms up, and can hear the Tokyo '79 show there.

bobthedog
08-05-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by ClubDave
i know im fairly new to this site, but im pretty sure in almost every post i have made i have somehow brought up the greatness of vh II, what would really kick ass would be to get a copy of a setlsit from the vh II tour, because i cant live properly without seeing classic van halen playing doa, bottoms up, and light up the sky live, anybody who has a boot with these or any of these songs, or just a show from the tour....please hook me up, ill pay whatever i see fit........and if any of yo uhave seen vh do these sogns live, not only do i envy you, but im curious to know you thoughts on how they were......i have a set of dlr in philly doing doa live and its pretty hot.......his drummer for the dave and spam tour was really really kick ass

In the US Festival video from 83 they do live Dance the Night Away, Somebody get me a Doctor, Bottoms Up !!!!! II, Women and Children First, and 1984 are my favorite VH albums.

ClubDave
08-06-2004, 02:06 AM
i think that we need to find live doa.........its definately my favorite song and no one ahs yet suggested a place to find it.....classic vh doa, this song needs more respect

DeadOrAlive
08-06-2004, 03:43 PM
Some one needs to post the Live And Loud show!!!