PDA

View Full Version : Piss in your Ear?

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 01:42 PM
I have two bad earaches and my friend Ash told me to pee in a cup and then put a few drops in eah of my ears. He said urin is steril and that your own urine is your own naturl best healer. Kind of makes sense but knowing him this could also be a practicle joke. Anyone hear of this before??? He also told me Ghani drank a cup of urine a day???

Oops... This should be in non... somebody move this???

guwapo_rocker
08-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Yes it's true, and apparently Canadian urine works best.

I'll be right over Fab.

Roth kills Sam
08-04-2004, 01:46 PM
What's worse? A Fab Shadow thread bubbling over Sammy Gaybar or a Fab Shadow thread about urine?

MAX
08-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Oops... This should be in non... somebody move this???

LOL! I was about to ream you until I read that. :)

guwapo_rocker
08-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by MAX
LOL! I was about to ream you until I read that. :)

After you ream her, piss in her ears, apparently she

likes it.:monekyr:

MAX
08-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
After you ream her, piss in her ears, apparently she

like it.:monekyr:

LMAO! Uh oh, I think this is another one she's not going to live down. :monekyr: :lol:

alexpgrimes
08-04-2004, 02:56 PM
Try peroxide instead..

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 03:08 PM
LOL! Hey I didnt say I liked it! I never even TRIED it! Just wondering if any of you ever heard of it before? Now that you guys gone and made it all silly I doubt anyone will admit to it! Much like being a Hagar fan. You should see how many PM's I got from people about Vegas. People going, but who would not post in the thread about it for fear of their ARMY life!!! It's cool. I KNOW HOW IT IS! I LIVED IT! BUT I lived THROUGH it too! ;)

Ally_Kat
08-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
Try peroxide instead..

Actually, my ENT says that's one of the worse thigns to do and a common cause of half of his patients ending up in his chair.

I had ear problems all thru-out my junior year. I've had ear aches before and they tend to lead to ear infections with me. Docs say that it's cuz my father smokes.

Anyhoo...peroxide and Q-tips to clean your ears are not good. Q-tips only push the ear wax further into your ear canal and most people end up "burning" their ear drums with the peroxide.

He had used some bubbly thing on me and he said it was like peroxide. Asked him if i could jsut use that then and I got a speech on how i'd fuck my ears up worse if I did that.

Carmine
08-04-2004, 03:37 PM
there is also an over the counter ear flush. I forget what its called, but it is available.

TLR
08-04-2004, 04:03 PM
Urine helps to get rid of athlete's foot, though. Ain't that a pisser?

seenbad
08-04-2004, 04:16 PM
If you decide to go for it, let me know. I've been wanting to do that to you for years. :)

;)

seenbad
08-04-2004, 04:18 PM
Oh, I put the winky guy in there to lighten it up a little to ensure you not take this as a legitimate ear pissing threat that you could use against me in a court of law. :D

;) ;) ;) <-----(notice the winky's) :)

lionsfan
08-04-2004, 04:37 PM
He also told me Ghani drank a cup of urine a day???

I didn't know he lived in Mexico?

twonabomber
08-04-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
If you decide to go for it, let me know. I've been wanting to do that to you for years. :)

;)

i'd rather empty a colostomy bag on her head.

no winky, either.

Big Troubles
08-04-2004, 04:41 PM
Yes it's true, and apparently Canadian urine works best.

I'll be right over Fab.

LOL Yeah and I hear that if the chick drinks it, it will cure her common cold! :D

Hey, did you answer me in that last thread aboot Hooters? Is it on King?

WACF
08-04-2004, 04:42 PM
My grandmother used to always use warmed up cooking oil.
The warmth helps relieve the pain.

seenbad
08-04-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
i'd rather empty a colostomy bag on her head.

no winky, either.

Twona, you seem angry. I might be wrong, but I think I may sense an air of hostility.

Guitar Shark
08-04-2004, 04:59 PM
Of course it's ok!! Duh, why do you think earwax is yellow?

twonabomber
08-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Twona, you seem angry. I might be wrong, but I think I may sense an air of hostility.

seenbad, you're a bright guy. ;)

SoCalChelle
08-04-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by WACF
My grandmother used to always use warmed up cooking oil.
The warmth helps relieve the pain.

But then you have wax AND cooking oil in your ear

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Guwapo... I may actually LIKE you putting a little piss in my ear!

seeny... you probably OWE me a little piss in my ear!

twona... I don't know you from Adam, I ain't done SHIT to you, I have never even conversed with you so YOU can drink your own damn piss...

Hey Chelle... lets put piss in the guys ears well they sleep this weekend and see what happens... Shhhhhhh!!!!

SoCalChelle
08-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey Chelle... lets put piss in the guys ears well they sleep this weekend and see what happens... Shhhhhhh!!!!

See what happens? You mean besides us getting our asses kicked? LOL :)

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Right! Girl I could SO take... Parrothead! :p

I got your B-bday present today! ;)

SoCalChelle
08-04-2004, 05:34 PM
Aww, you didn't have to do that...but THANKS :D

*hoping it doesn't involve pee*

Dan
08-04-2004, 05:40 PM
I have heard of putting flat beer in your hair,but urine in your ears,sorry have not heard about that Fab.

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle

*hoping it doesn't involve pee*

*whistling*

guwapo_rocker
08-04-2004, 05:59 PM
Okay...enough joking around, here is the real answer, honest.

Extra virgin olive oil...really, a few drops let it ooze it's way

around and you'll be fine. I work part time in audio post and

I always get these annoying earaches from having the phones

on all the time. Trust me on this one.:D

And only this one...trust me.:D

guwapo_rocker
08-04-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL Yeah and I hear that if the chick drinks it, it will cure her common cold! :D

Hey, did you answer me in that last thread aboot Hooters? Is it on King?

I believe it is. I wonder if Rikk, Moose and DLRER would like

to join us for a night out? Am I forgetting anyone?

twonabomber
08-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Right! Girl I could SO take... Parrothead! :p

you mean you'll sic your big tough brothers on him...

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
you mean you'll sic your big tough brothers on him...

Are you somehow under the impression that anyone here remotely cares???? Or is it simply that the DDLR has all but died and you have nothing better to do than take up STALKING me again? :rolleyes:

SoCalChelle
08-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Aw come on now, let's not take a perfectly good thread about peeing in people's ears and turn it into something nasty.

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
Aw come on now, let's not take a perfectly good thread about peeing in people's ears and turn it into something nasty.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

SoCalChelle
08-04-2004, 07:17 PM
:D

weesfreewheelin
08-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Me and this chick got hammered one night and was fucking standing up, when all of the sudden she pissed all over me. Started running down my leg. Kinda felt good:D

Fabulous Shadow
08-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by weesfreewheelin
Me and this chick got hammered one night and was fucking standing up, when all of the sudden she pissed all over me. Started running down my leg. Kinda felt good:D

Now THAT's sick!

Golden AWe
08-04-2004, 08:46 PM
sperm in the ear and nail in the head work well too

Golden AWe
08-04-2004, 08:47 PM

this should be a thread in the main!!!

Big Troubles
08-04-2004, 11:42 PM
I believe it is. I wonder if Rikk, Moose and DLRER would like

to join us for a night out? Am I forgetting anyone?

Full Bug

Moose

? Anyone else?

Big Troubles
08-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Seenbad can be our Hooter! :D

MAX
08-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
this should be a thread in the main!!!

Why, so i can just send it down to you guys? lol. :p ;) :D

Fabulous Shadow
08-05-2004, 02:00 PM
LOL... Type the word piss and everyone is suddenly interested!

Golden AWe
08-05-2004, 02:21 PM
talking about piss is way more interesting than talking about sheep pens, hagar concerts and reunions that will never happen

Fabulous Shadow
08-05-2004, 02:47 PM
I'm almost tempted to start a poopoo thread. I'm just happy to see every one getting along so well!

Carmine
08-05-2004, 02:51 PM
I'm almost tempted to start a poopoo thread. I'm just happy to see every one getting along so well!

easy hon, you actually had people who were gonna try the uh...urine test yesterday. What you are talking about here has me a little concerned for all!:D

Fabulous Shadow
08-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Trust me... I will NEVER go there! I was merely trying to entertain the masses!

Carmine
08-05-2004, 03:05 PM
Trust me... I will NEVER go there! I was merely trying to entertain the masses!

..as was I. " who flung poo"? was it you?
was not me!
then who could it be
I dont know...
but its stuck to your knee!!!

Fabulous Shadow
08-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Who slung the PooPoo
Who threw the DooDoo
I don't know who it was
but he must be KooKoo

weesfreewheelin
08-05-2004, 04:30 PM
Speaking of poo, one time me and this chick was getting it on after a late night of drinking and a quick buzz through the taco bell drive thru, when all of the sudden she must have sharted ( little bit of shit in a fart) because of the little brown spot on the sheet I discovered the next morning. No lie, not two months after that, me and a different chick was getting it on when all of the sudden she rips a cover fluffing fart. Blushingly she says, oh, excuse me, and I say, no problem babe, I usually make em shit:D

Fabulous Shadow
08-05-2004, 04:37 PM
Speaking of poo, one time me and this chick was getting it on after a late night of drinking and a quick buzz through the taco bell drive thru, when all of the sudden she must have sharted ( little bit of shit in a fart) because of the little brown spot on the sheet I discovered the next morning. No lie, not two months after that, me and a different chick was getting it on when all of the sudden she rips a cover fluffing fart. Blushingly she says, oh, excuse me, and I say, no problem babe, I usually make em shit:D

For once in my live I am actuall speechless...
There isn't even a suitable smilie...

lionsfan
08-05-2004, 04:42 PM

Keep a bottle of Pepto in the glove compartment, just in case. :D

Katydid
08-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Ok, mix alcohol and white vinager. That's what's in swimmer's ear medicine. The alcohol dries the ear up, the vinager works like a douche...(it is acidity and slurfs out the crud).

An old black lady older than the hills used to come buy stuff from John Roth's garden. She compared a tickling down deep in her ear to a woman needing sex. ( I guess she thought he'd give her a discount on vegetables if she got him excited.) Started poking her finger in here ear and moaning... Her old friend backed away and told Ed and me, "I stays in my place!"

guwapo_rocker
08-05-2004, 09:06 PM

Keep trying dude, one day you'll find her pussy.

guwapo_rocker
08-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Ok, mix alcohol and white vinager. That's what's in swimmer's ear medicine. The alcohol dries the ear up, the vinager works like a douche...(it is acidity and slurfs out the crud).

An old black lady older than the hills used to come buy stuff from John Roth's garden. She compared a tickling down deep in her ear to a woman needing sex. ( I guess she thought he'd give her a discount on vegetables if she got him excited.) Started poking her finger in here ear and moaning... Her old friend backed away and told Ed and me, "I stays in my place!"

Okay, mix alcohol and a large quantity of sleeping pills and

you'll be just fine.:D

Keeyth
08-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Katydid

More senseless crap, from a complete ass-bag... ...take the advice about the sleeping pills and alcohol please...:monekyr: