PDA

View Full Version : moderater

rockvanhalen66
08-05-2004, 02:11 AM
who do you think dave would pick to moderate this board.... max or dave"s pa rental.... well i don"t think he would go with dave"s pa rental. maybe max.. and crustoffa would just be the board janitor.......

Bill Lumbergh
08-05-2004, 03:34 AM
Holy shit, did your mom drink toxic waste during her pregnancy?!

Rikk
08-05-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! Goddamn, that was funny!!:D

Golden AWe
08-05-2004, 06:27 AM
mom, what's a moderater?

guwapo_rocker
08-05-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by rockvanhalen66
who do you think dave would pick to moderate this board.... max or dave"s pa rental.... well i don"t think he would go with dave"s pa rental. maybe max.. and crustoffa would just be the board janitor....... :lol: :tool: :monkey:

Man that's funny!! And what's even funnier is that you have no

clue as to WHY it is so funny.:D

Bob_R
08-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh

LOL! And the best part of him ran down his mothers' leg.

Mr Grimsdale
08-05-2004, 02:58 PM
HA!

rustoffa
08-05-2004, 07:04 PM
and crustoffa would just be the board janitor.......

And you'd be the first piece of goddamn trash to burn in my shiny fucking incinerator son.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/oldlaugh.gif

rockvanhalen66
08-06-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
And you'd be the first piece of goddamn trash to burn in my shiny fucking incinerator son.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/oldlaugh.gif just go clean the bath rooms out bill lumbergh had a acident in that shit hole. he was trying to piss like a man.... but the goat that he is he made a fucking mess......

Mr Grimsdale
08-06-2004, 01:45 PM
what a woofter!

Dan
08-06-2004, 05:31 PM
What a loser

rockvanhalen66
08-07-2004, 12:04 AM
what a cool mother fucker.........

Golden AWe
08-07-2004, 07:10 AM
what a cool mother fucker.........

toy boy

can you hear me toy boy

Dan
08-07-2004, 08:37 PM
rockvanhalen66,your just a cum stain on the army wall.

Mr Grimsdale
08-08-2004, 06:00 PM
cockvanhalen69, a true genius in NO sense of the word whatsoever

rockvanhalen66
08-10-2004, 01:43 AM
just answer the question......... whats wrong you afraid that someone will get mad at you.....

Mr Grimsdale
08-10-2004, 08:37 AM
spot the bender!

ashstralia
08-10-2004, 08:54 AM
dildo head

Panamark
08-10-2004, 09:26 AM
Dave would pick you for sure !!

*Cough*

Mr Grimsdale
08-10-2004, 02:02 PM
somebody perform the heimlich maneouvre

rockvanhalen66
08-14-2004, 02:32 AM
somebody needs to tell you who your mom is.........

Golden AWe
08-14-2004, 03:17 AM
how's your family? how's your lovelife? have you ever been with a girl?

Dave's PA Rental
08-14-2004, 01:31 PM
who do you think dave would pick to moderate this board.... max or dave"s pa rental.... well i don"t think he would go with dave"s pa rental. maybe max.. and crustoffa would just be the board janitor.......

Oh NO!! Ive been called out by rockvanhalen66!!! This is too much for me...im going to go weep in the corner for a while and then I will compose a farewell thread to end all farewell threads...

You got me, dude. Farewell my friends!

I mean, if you are going to start a thread that bashes the moderators, dont you think you should know how to spell? What exactly is a 'moderater'?

And dont you think you should have actually 'bashed' me? "well i don"t think he would go with dave"s pa rental"...could you take a friggin' stand? Say something like "dave"s pa rental SUCKS MEDIUM SIZE ELEPHANT COCKS AND ROTH WOULD HATE HIM..." Or something like that.

But you know what? Roth would love me because I dont sweat the small stuff. And it's all small stuff. Douchbag.

rockvanhalen66
08-15-2004, 10:23 PM
ok then dave would say. to dave"s pa rental why rent when you can buy. then he might say you are a homo goat ... with his head up his ass... don"t take it to heart you just suck at the job... no big deal.....

pete
08-15-2004, 10:24 PM
I think your mother pissed herself at the bar again.

rockvanhalen66
08-15-2004, 10:33 PM
that your problem not mine...... your the janitor so go clean it up goat... don"t forget to clean up the bathroom pa shit on the floor.......

pete
08-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Dude, I think she's giving bith now!!!

I see the family resemblance. Brown with lots of ridges.

If I were you I'd avoid cats. My cat would probably try to bury you.

God bless ya.

You are the biggest moron who has ever graced the army.

No one can ever take that from you.

rockvanhalen66
08-15-2004, 10:58 PM
ok she is giving bith now..... wow you got your shit together..... who is the fucking moron now...... wow dude you got some good stuff.... go run down a fucking ice cream truck you goat........ peter peter pumkin eater had a dad that loved to beat um slap him twice across the head fucked his ass and went to bed...

pete
08-15-2004, 11:09 PM
PETER PETER PUMPKIN EATER - HAD YOUR MOM WHO BEGGED ME BEAT HER!

STUCK HER IN HER RUMP SO WELL, SHE PRAYED AND PRAYED FOR BLACK-COCK HELL!!!!

rockvanhalen66
08-15-2004, 11:19 PM
LOL...... PETER PETER PUMKIN EATER FUCKED YOUR MOM THEN HE BEAT HER | JUST BEFORE HE WAS DONE - HE STUCK HIS COCK ON YOUR FATHERS TONGUE..............

pete
08-15-2004, 11:26 PM
LOL...... PETER PETER PUMKIN EATER FUCKED MY MOM THEN HE BEAT HER | JUST BEFORE HE WAS DONE - HE STUCK HIS COCK IN MY FAT ASS..............

I didn't mean to beat her. She's just such a fat bitch!

corrected your typos - I knew you wouldn't mind - it flatters you

rockvanhalen66
08-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by pete
PETER PETER PUMKIN EATER FUCK MY ASS THE HARDER THE SWEETER- BEFORE YOU ARE READY TO COME PLACE YOUR COCK ON MY BUM. YOU ARE ONE HOMO GOAT.......

pete
08-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Then that would make you a goat's bitch.

Call me bubba.

Do you like goat penis as opposed to human penis?

Do you like to look goats in the eye when they are penetrating you?

I just like to understand your motivation.

m-m--m-m-m-aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

rockvanhalen66
08-15-2004, 11:46 PM
I TOLD YOU ONCE ILL TELL YOU TWICE YOUR A HOMO FAG ..THAT SUCKS DICK ALL NITE .. DON"T EVEN MESS WITH ME BECUSE YOUR A FAG YOU LITTLE SHIT...... THAT DON"TEVEN LIKE THE CLITTTTTTTTTT.

pete
08-15-2004, 11:49 PM
I TOLD YOU ONCE ILL TELL YOU TWICE YOUR A HOMO FAG ..THAT SUCKS DICK ALL NITE .. DON"T EVEN MESS WITH ME BECUSE YOUR A FAG YOU LITTLE SHIT...... THAT DON"TEVEN LIKE THE CLITTTTTTTTTT.

Dude......

You're at the wrong site.

Stop jerking off to my posts.

I'm not a homo.

And the only clit you will ever know is the clit I reject.

Stop slobbering in my lap and get a job.

LoungeMachine
08-15-2004, 11:53 PM
that your problem not mine...... your the janitor so go clean it up goat... don"t forget to clean up the bathroom pa shit on the floor.......

I'm sorry,

I didnt get the memo that said we were all to add our IQ to the end of our post name

As a side note, do you have ANY clue how far up the fucktard meter you are by simply calling out mods on a fucking fan site?????

sucks to be you

pete
08-15-2004, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
I'm sorry,

I didnt get the memo that said we were all to add our IQ to the end of our post name

nice

LoungeMachine
08-15-2004, 11:57 PM

Hey, Mr Caps Lock

LEARN TO SPELL

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR AND YOU'RE

Let me help

Your anal bleeding will subside once you learn to lube up before going to work

You're an ignorant tool

SEE THE DIFFERENCE?

HUKED ON FONIKS WURKED 4 ME

rockvanhalen66
08-15-2004, 11:58 PM
YOUR THE ONE WHO IS FOLLOWING MY POST.......... YOU HOMO GOAT....... AND YES I THINK YOUR A HOMO GOAT. AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AINT NEVER HAD FEMALE HOMO.... SO YOU AINT REJECTED A THING... YOUR THE ONE THAT IS SLOBBERING ON THE COCK...... SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR AT THE WRONG SITE......

pete
08-15-2004, 11:59 PM
ROFLMAO - bump

pete
08-16-2004, 12:06 AM
YOUR THE ONE WHO IS FOLLOWING MY POST.......... YOU HOMO GOAT....... AND YES I THINK YOUR A HOMO GOAT. AND YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU AINT NEVER HAD FEMALE HOMO.... SO YOU AINT REJECTED A THING... YOUR THE ONE THAT IS SLOBBERING ON THE COCK...... SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR AT THE WRONG SITE......

Leave me alone!!! I'm straight. I can't handle this male attention!

Brett Norton is hosting a get together at a Jersey rest-stop. Though you attend regardless of special occasion, It will be one. So, realise we are not your enemy. We created VHLINKS specifically to cater to the sexually challenged, Hagar Fan.

I know I haven't spent time with you much son but, your mom is such a bitch. It was me and 12 other guys that night. Why she decided I was your dad probably had to do with good looks. Don't atttack me. I have 17 other kids from equally as ugly mothers as yours.

Truce son?

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 12:11 AM
HEY L/M WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK NOT ME MOTHER FUCKER. GO PUSH YOUR FACE BACK IN YOU"RE ASS YOU ARE JUST LIKE A BITCH. LOOK HE SPELLED WRONG WHAT A HOMO ..... JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON.. YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN"T HANDLE THE MIGHTY ROCKVANHALEN66 ............ IF YOU LIKE THE MODS SO MUCH THEN GO SUCK THE HOMOS COCKS........ LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE............

rustoffa
08-16-2004, 12:15 AM
TIC-TOC.......

pete
08-16-2004, 12:17 AM
HEY L/M WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK NOT ME MOTHER FUCKER. GO PUSH YOUR FACE BACK IN YOU"RE ASS YOU ARE JUST LIKE A BITCH. LOOK HE SPELLED WRONG WHAT A HOMO ..... JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON.. YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN"T HANDLE THE MIGHTY ROCKVANHALEN66 ............ IF YOU LIKE THE MODS SO MUCH THEN GO SUCK THE HOMOS COCKS........

A testimonial to the sweet taste of my nuts.

All the caps in the land isn't hiding your illiteratacy. Thank GOD you suck a mean dick.

Brett must be proud!

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 12:19 AM
Leave me alone!!! I'm straight. I can't handle this male attention!

Brett Norton is hosting a get together at a Jersey rest-stop. Though you attend regardless of special occasion, It will be one. So, realise we are not your enemy. We created VHLINKS specifically to cater to the sexually challenged, Hagar Fan.

I know I haven't spent time with you much son but, your mom is such a bitch. It was me and 12 other guys that night. Why she decided I was your dad probably had to do with good looks. Don't atttack me. I have 17 other kids from equally as ugly mothers as yours.

Truce son? THE ONLY HOLE YOU PUT THAT PENCIL YOU CALL A COCK. WOULD BE IN A FUCKING MIKE JACKSON BLOW UP DOLL... NOW STOP THE BULL SHIT YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE HOMO. AND YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT ....... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN COCK BOY......

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 12:26 AM
A testimonial to the sweet taste of cocks in my mouth.

All the caps in the land isn't hiding my homo side. Thank GOD i suck a mean dick.

Brett must be proud! TELL US SOMETHIN WE DON"T KNOW MOTHER FUCKER..

LoungeMachine
08-16-2004, 12:27 AM
THE ONLY HOLE YOU PUT THAT PENCIL YOU CALL A COCK. WOULD BE IN A FUCKING MIKE JACKSON BLOW UP DOLL... NOW STOP THE BULL SHIT YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE HOMO. AND YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT ....... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN COCK BOY......

You know, this is starting to sound like another ignorant mouthbreather we BITCHSLAPPED off this site a year ago

A.J. Richetti

Cherryhill NJ

He too spelled at a third grade level, and had an unhealthy fascination with gay men

AJ?

is that you?

rustoffa
08-16-2004, 12:29 AM
Maybe it's just an independent cum-guzzling whore?

pete
08-16-2004, 12:30 AM
THE ONLY HOLE YOU PUT THAT PENCIL YOU CALL A COCK. WOULD BE IN A FUCKING MIKE JACKSON BLOW UP DOLL... NOW STOP THE BULL SHIT YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE HOMO. AND YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT ....... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN COCK BOY......

Now Now son,

I shouldn't have let you hump my leg. I was tired, I should've been there more for you.

I figured you'd grow out of it.

Now we have resentment.

Please don't call me cock boy. Although it would fulfill your fantasies, It is not the road to healing you so deeply need.

Remember that time I took you to the park?

Remember that old man?

How he touched you?

Embrace that!!!

We will never have the relationship you so desire.

But i accept you.

Now accept yourself.

My son(?)

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 12:34 AM
AJ IS THAT YOU ... WHAT A FAG YOU ARE............SOME OF US JUST TYPE WITH OUT LOOKING HOMO...... AND IF IT IS MISSED SPELLED WHO CARES..... ONLY A BITCH HOMO WOULD GET ALL WORKED UP ON THE SPELLING........

rustoffa
08-16-2004, 12:34 AM
ROCKY!

pete
08-16-2004, 12:35 AM
AJ IS THAT YOU ... WHAT A FAG YOU ARE............SOME OF US JUST TYPE WITH OUT LOOKING HOMO...... AND IF IT IS MISSED SPELLED WHO CARES..... ONLY A BITCH HOMO WOULD GET ALL WORKED UP ON THE SPELLING........

He would know!!!!

Love is in the air!

LoungeMachine
08-16-2004, 12:40 AM

missed spelled
LMFAO!!

priceless.

Funny how you started this thread over your weird jealousy of mods in here, and now it's morphed into another homo-erotic fantasy of your's

You type without looking? And with only one hand I bet, too.

And what's with the ...............................?

Does your finger hit the period key as you're partner goes deeper?

LoungeMachine
08-16-2004, 12:40 AM

missed spelled
LMFAO!!

priceless.

Funny how you started this thread over your weird jealousy of mods in here, and now it's morphed into another homo-erotic fantasy of your's

Does your finger hit the period key as your partner goes deeper?

pete
08-16-2004, 12:43 AM

thats cyber-ese for menstruating

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Now Now son,

I shouldn't have let you hump my leg. I was tired, I should've been there more for you.

I figured you'd grow out of it.

Now we have resentment.

Please don't call me cock boy. Although it would fulfill your fantasies, It is not the road to healing you so deeply need.

Remember that time I took you to the park?

Remember that old man?

How he touched you?

Embrace that!!!

We will never have the relationship you so desire.

But i accept you.

Now accept yourself.

My son(?) PETE YOU ARE STILL BULL SHITIN YOU KNOW YOU AINT NO ONES DAD ... YOU NEED A COCK TO HAVE SUCH A JOB. YOU"RE JUST MAD BECUSE YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU CAN NEVER BE A MAN..YOU PISS LIKE A BITCH AND CRY LIKE A BITCH......POOR HOMO YOUR MOM AND DAD JUST NEVER UNDERSTOOD YOU. SO GO BACK TO THAT PARK YOU TALK ABOUT ..... HIDE IN YOU"RE FAVORITE BUSH AND PULL YOU"RE PETER WHILE WATCHING THE MONKEYS SWINGING FROM POLE TO POLE....

pete
08-16-2004, 12:47 AM
YOU PISS

That's between me and you're mother.

and she begged me for it.

rustoffa
08-16-2004, 12:48 AM
thats cyber-ese for mentruating

Fuck, does it even have a cycle?

Maybe it's uterus is dead?

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/dangerous_goods/moderator.gif

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 12:52 AM
missed spelled
LMFAO!!

priceless.

Does your finger hit the period key as you're partner goes deeper? YOU ARE THE HOMO ALL WORKED UP OVER SPELLING.... JUST LIKE A BITCH NO SHIT.. DON"t BULL SHIT ARE YOU A BROAD .... BE HONEST YOU SOUND LIKE YOU ARE .....

LoungeMachine
08-16-2004, 12:52 AM
PETE YOU ARE STILL BULL SHITIN YOU KNOW YOU AINT NO ONES DAD ... YOU NEED A COCK TO HAVE SUCH A JOB. YOU"RE JUST MAD BECUSE YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU CAN NEVER BE A MAN..YOU PISS LIKE A BITCH AND CRY LIKE A BITCH......POOR HOMO YOUR MOM AND DAD JUST NEVER UNDERSTOOD YOU. SO GO BACK TO THAT PARK YOU TALK ABOUT ..... HIDE IN YOU"RE FAVORITE BUSH AND PULL YOU"RE PETER WHILE WATCHING THE MONKEYS SWINGING FROM POLE TO POLE....

huh?

seriously. YOU'RE AN IDIOT

I mean that with all due disrespect.

YOU started a thread [ a rather er, gay one at that] asking who would DLR have as a mod?

Well, certainly NOT you.

You are unable to string 2 coherent thoughts together

You spell at a third grade level

You are obviously obsessed with male on male sex, as that seems to be the topic of each of your posts

And finally, you can't be a mod from the library

But hey, while you're there, read a book before you leave

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 12:57 AM
huh?

YOU started a thread [ a rather er, gay one at that] asking who would DLR have as a mod?

Well, certainly NOT you.

You are obviously obsessed with male on male sex, as that seems to be the topic of each of your posts

But hey, while you're there, read a book before you leave THE THREAD WAS MADE TO BREAK BALLS FUCK NUTS. AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD WAN"T TO BE A MOD ... I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO BITCH...

pete
08-16-2004, 12:59 AM
huh?

Well, certainly NOT you.

But hey, while you're there, read a book before you leave
and with that we are done!

-LoungeMachine-

a new member worthy of recognition.

rustoffa
08-16-2004, 01:01 AM
THE THREAD WAS MADE TO BREAK BALLS FUCK NUTS. AND WHO THE FUCK WOULD WAN"T TO BE A MOD ... I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO BITCH...

What better things?

Type carefully, be fucking Flannery O'Connor.

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 01:07 AM
What better things?

Type carefully, be fucking Flannery O'Connor. DUDE IF YOU HAD TAKEN SOME TIME TO READ THE THREAD FROM THE START... YOU WOULD KNOW YOU SHOULD BE CLEANING SOME SHIT STALLS OUT. NOW GO DO YOUR JOB .... YOU ARE THE BOARD JANITOR ARE YOU NOT...

pete
08-16-2004, 01:10 AM
DUDE IF YOU HAD TAKEN SOME TIME TO READ THE THREAD FROM THE START... YOU WOULD KNOW YOU SHOULD BE CLEANING SOME SHIT STALLS OUT. NOW GO DO YOUR JOB .... YOU ARE THE BOARD JANITOR ARE YOU NOT...

You are sooooo GAY

you just love the male attrention.

Can't justify it without violence.

But you realy want a tender touch.

am I wrong?

rustoffa
08-16-2004, 01:12 AM
DUDE IF YOU HAD TAKEN SOME TIME TO READ THE THREAD FROM THE START... YOU WOULD KNOW YOU SHOULD BE CLEANING SOME SHIT STALLS OUT. NOW GO DO YOUR JOB .... YOU ARE THE BOARD JANITOR ARE YOU NOT...

Even janitors can ask questions though!

Answer the question from the lowly janitor.

What better things do you have to do?

Lay it on me bro, I'll mop it up.

Fabulous Shadow
08-16-2004, 01:16 AM
I think Dave would pick Fabulous Shadow!

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 01:25 AM
Even janitors can ask questions though!

Answer the question from the lowly janitor.

Lay it on me bro, I'll mop it up. I BET YOU WILL......... FOR ONE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN STEP UP TO THE PLATE BUT NEVER HIT.. YOU MOFOS LIKE TO START SHIT BUT WHEN SOMEONE GIVES IT BACK YOU DON"T LIKE THAT MUCH. JUST LIKE A BITCH GETTING HER ASS KICKED AND CRYING AT THE FUCKING DOOR..... START MOP UP BECUSE YOU HAVE A LOT TO DO....

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 01:27 AM
You are sooooo GAY

you just love the male attrention.

Can't justify it without violence.

But you realy want a tender touch.

am I wrong? YOU ARE THE HOMO GO HIDE IN THAT BUSH YOU LIKE SO MUCH.

rustoffa
08-16-2004, 01:29 AM
I BET YOU WILL......... FOR ONE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN STEP UP TO THE PLATE BUT NEVER HIT.. YOU MOFOS LIKE TO START SHIT BUT WHEN SOMEONE GIVES IT BACK YOU DON"T LIKE THAT MUCH. JUST LIKE A BITCH GETTING HER ASS KICKED AND CRYING AT THE FUCKING DOOR..... START MOP UP BECUSE YOU HAVE A LOT TO DO....

You still didn't answer the question nullo.

Do you show dogs?

Ball Room dancing?

Spill the fucking beans jiffy.

pete
08-16-2004, 01:31 AM
YOU ARE THE HOMO GO HIDE IN THAT BUSH YOU LIKE SO MUCH.

I can't make love to you.

accept it!

you came out of my ball-sack.

Somehow I missed the toilet and landed in yer mom's ass (quite wide from use).

A chemical reaction occurred with her doo-doo.

and here you are.

You should be thanking me!

ungrateful bitch!

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 01:42 AM
You still didn't answer the question nullo.

Do you show dogs?

Ball Room dancing?

Spill the fucking beans jiffy. IT SEEMS TO ME YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO. IS THAT ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN COME UP WITH BETWEEN ALL OF YOU... MAN GO PM ONE ANOTHER AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING BITCH...

pete
08-16-2004, 01:46 AM
IT SEEMS TO ME YOU DON"T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO. IS THAT ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN COME UP WITH BETWEEN ALL OF YOU... MAN GO PM ONE ANOTHER AND COME UP WITH SOMETHING BITCH...

Shut up bitch!

Without me your sunk.

And guess what

your sunk

goodnight ass-rag!!!!

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 01:57 AM
I can't make love to you.and i

accept it!

but i can jerk off untill my balls fall off.. last nite i was taken a shit l and fell.....

Somehow I missed the toilet and landed in my boys ass (quite wide from use).

A chemical reaction occurred with his doo-doo.

and splashed me in the face. i then licked his ass clean. from the shit that was inside.

he should be thanking me!

ungrateful bitch! you are a fag........

pete
08-16-2004, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I think Dave would pick Fabulous Shadow!

Dave likes girls and cockvanhalen66 (until he takes off his wig).

cockvanhalen66 - what does your mom think of that catholic girl uniform?

the punk rock excuse must've worn thin after all these years.

rockvanhalen66
08-16-2004, 02:09 AM
unlike you i don"t dress in drag..... and it is the mighty cock vanhalen66 to you little man just ask you"re mom........

Golden AWe
08-16-2004, 03:33 AM
unlike you i don"t dress in drag..... and it is the mighty cock vanhalen66 to you little man just ask you"re mom........

tell us, what better things do you have to do?

i thought you were still in school, or do you have a job?

please, tell us.

all you keep doing is writing these fag and homo posts.

rockvanhalen66
08-17-2004, 12:24 AM
well for one makin a shit post and watching all you jerk off getting into it.... you mother fuckers are no match for the mighty rockvanhalen66. and don"t forget it...... for im the master and commander of this ship.. you homo goat golden piss on..........

Dan
08-17-2004, 01:58 AM
Master of what your own bullshit,that what you are.

rockvanhalen66
08-17-2004, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Master of what your own bullshit,that what you are. for i am the mighty rockvanhalen66.. and you are the homo goat ...... danny boy the pipes are calling .....

Dan
08-17-2004, 02:18 AM
First of all you spelled your fuck up name wrong asshole.
The only gay person around here is you.
Maybe you should hook up with Joe Thunder he likes new meat.

rockvanhalen66
08-17-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Dan
First of all you spelled your fuck up name wrong asshole.
The only gay person around here is you.
Maybe you should hook up with Joe Thunder he likes new meat. oh danny boy the pipes the pipes.... maybe you should learn to read ...what do you think goat.... now if that all you have then do not fuck with the mighty rockvanhalen66.. for i am your master and commander... this is to much for you now. so why don"t you shut the fuck up. go take you"re face out of you"re ass. oh danny boy the pipes are calling.........

Dan
08-17-2004, 02:42 AM
1)Get a life
2)Your a loser
3)Go fuck yourself
4)The joke is on you and your the joke
5)Joe Thunder is your hero

rockvanhalen66
08-17-2004, 02:50 AM
wow you can bring it.. man did you tell me....you poor fucking goat no match for the mighty rockvanhalen66.... im makin the rules here today.... oh danny boy the pipes the pipes the pipes..........

Dan
08-17-2004, 03:01 AM
6)Your really sad
7)Sheep fucker
8)Full of shit
9)Spammy lover
10)Closet Gay

Golden AWe
08-17-2004, 06:54 AM
well for one makin a shit post and watching all you jerk off getting into it.... you mother fuckers are no match for the mighty cockvanhalen69. and don"t forget it...... for im the master and commander of this ship.. you homo goat golden piss on..........

ha! master and commander cockvanhalen69...

I bet you don't know a single thing about sailing...hell, you seem like a guy who doesn't know how to start a motor engine!

How many friends do you have here at the army? How many friends do you have in the so-called real life? Please share us with the info.

Dave's PA Rental
08-17-2004, 11:47 PM
How to "Bring It" just like rockvanhalen66:

Step #1: Hit the 'quote' button from the last post

Step #2: Type "Your a homo goat fucker"

Step #3: Repeat steps one and two 35-40 times, or until you convince yourself that you do indeed, 'bring it' (whichever comes first)

Dave's PA Rental
08-17-2004, 11:49 PM
what was I thinking? That last post was WAAAYYYY too high-brow for rockvanhalen66 to "get"

Golden AWe
08-18-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
How to "Bring It" just like rockvanhalen66:

Step #1: Hit the 'quote' button from the last post

Step #2: Type "Your a homo goat fucker"

Step #3: Repeat steps one and two 35-40 times, or until you convince yourself that you do indeed, 'bring it' (whichever comes first)

hahaha...yesss, plus he's got more spelling errors than words!

"can'''t" "out of youre ass"

how sad.

rustoffa
08-18-2004, 09:45 AM
Poor fucker.....gotta be tough tryin' to talk smack and wax reminiscent about VH when you gotta deal with the pesky ADD problem.

It's probably like...type-type/drool-drool/type-type/scratch-itch/type-type/smell-finger/.........drrrrrruh......MOM-EEEEEEEEEY?

Big Troubles
08-18-2004, 09:58 AM
LMAO!

rockvanhalen66
08-20-2004, 12:01 AM
Poor fucker.....gotta be tough tryin' to talk smack and wax reminiscent about VH when you gotta deal with the pesky ADD problem.

It's probably like...type-type/drool-drool/type-type/scratch-itch/type-type/smell-finger/.........drrrrrruh......MOM-EEEEEEEEEY? hey get back to the mop ..... and make sure all the mops go back in the right place.. well your a mod so you should know....

rustoffa
08-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Druhhhhhhhh....immey wimey momma?

Dave's PA Rental
08-20-2004, 11:47 PM
yeah, that's right...dont even mention what I said on the last page...'cause there's nothing you can say...you got knocked-the-fuck-out!!...come back when school is in session, junior...

rockvanhalen66
08-21-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
yeah, that's right...dont even mention what I said on the last page...'cause there's nothing you can say...you got knocked-the-fuck-out!!...come back when school is in session, junior... you can"t knock on a fucking door. never mind fucking with me south kingstown. why rent when you can own goat......

rustoffa
08-21-2004, 01:49 AM
you can"t knock on a fucking door. never mind fucking with me south kingstown. why rent when you can own goat......

What in the fuck are you doin' up so late?

I was just rinsin' out the mops!

rockvanhalen66
08-21-2004, 01:58 AM
good job bro......

rustoffa
08-21-2004, 02:18 AM
Got anything else?

rockvanhalen66
08-21-2004, 03:03 AM
yea shut the fuck up..

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 01:25 AM
who is the boss?

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 02:00 AM
who is the boss?

Tony Danza

seriously, fucktard. this is a goof, right? You're not actually this stupid are you? Ignorance might be cool in your mullet wearing, nova driving shit stain little town you dwell in, when you're not delivering pizzas, but here it's just boring.

I've known guys like you.

Got to the bar band level, fucked a few skanks, your dick is falling off due to herpes, you make $12/ hr, live in a shithole, and still think you're going to be the next evh. Your fat girlfriend pays your rent, your BC Rich is at the pawn shop, and you're so pissed at the world you need this place to make yourself feel cool. Another cyber tough guy.

You're a moron. You have no future. You have no chops.

Save us all the trouble and just take the gas pipe you dolt

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 02:19 AM
12 hr.. shit i pay the help that goat .. so the next time you talk out of you"re ass pull you"re face out.... yea you know guys like me. well you should were you"re boss... by the way you say fucktard.. good for you goat.... how old are you 42.. and still a bun boy you made mom and dad proud.... yea you got the chops..

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 02:24 AM
12 hr.. shit i pay the help that goat .. so the next time you talk out of you"re ass pull you"re face out.... yea you know guys like me. well you should were you"re boss... by the way you say fucktard.. good for you goat.... how old are you 42.. and still a bun boy you made mom and dad proud.... yea you got the chops..

We TRIED to get you to know the difference between your and you're, but I guess you're just too fucking stupid even for that.

And still with the .........?

You HAVE to be the dumbest fucking moron in here. Seriously. Your entire post reads like a fourth grade meth freak.

Sucks to be you

Dan
08-24-2004, 02:33 AM
We TRIED to get you to know the difference between your and you're, but I guess you're just too fucking stupid even for that.

You HAVE to be the dumbest fucking moron in here. Seriously. Your entire post reads like a fourth grade meth freak.

Sucks to be you

The second dumbest.first place gos to Joe thunder.

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Dan
The second dumbest.first place gos to Joe thunder.

it's a tie

I'm just dumbfounded. I had no idea people as stupid and pathetic as this mouthbreather owned computers. Why do idiots like this think it's cool to be stupid? Seriously. He's borderline retarded.

66 is obviously his IQ

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 02:42 AM

Sucks to be you to fucking bad goat ill type the way i want..................................... you like that shit broke bitch ....................................... you wish you worked for me so you could make the coin goat...you are just a bun boy goat................................ two burgers to go mother fucker.. you poor little bun boy............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 02:46 AM
it's a tie

I'm just dumbfounded. I had no idea people as stupid and pathetic as this mouthbreather owned computers. Why do idiots like this think it's cool to be stupid? Seriously. He's borderline retarded.

66 is obviously his IQ my computer is paid for unlike you mother fucker.. i bet you rent the shit goat.............................................. ....

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 02:48 AM
to fucking bad goat ill type the way i want..................................... you like that shit broke bitch ....................................... you wish you worked for me so you could make the coin goat...you are just a bun boy goat................................ two burgers to go mother fucker.. you poor little bun boy............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for proving my point.
Here's some spare change for you.
Buy a book

Yes, you may type in here anyway you want. Spelling errors and all. It's out there in the real world where you come up short [in more ways than one]

Listen to that little voice in your head. The one telling you how your life could have been if you only hadn't fucked it up so badly.

Sucks to be you

Dan
08-24-2004, 02:50 AM
it's a tie

66 is obviously his IQ

He thinks we are playing a game with him.
I think he gets off on this.

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I think he gets off on this.

It's all he has Dan.

Let him play big shot in here. Another Joe Thunder. Just about as bright too.

I just like watching him make an Idiot of himself, then watch everyone else pile on his ass. Which is alot like his day job, where his ass gets piled on quite alot.

Hey 66, don't hate me because I made it big, retired early, and now live the life you dream of.

Sucks to be you

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 02:55 AM
Thanks for proving my point.
Here's some spare change for you.
Buy a book

Yes, you may type in here anyway you want. Spelling errors and all. It's out there in the real world where you come up short [in more ways than one]

Listen to that little voice in your head. The one telling you how your life could have been if you only hadn't fucked it up so badly.

Sucks to be you you 42yr old punch the time clock bitch...don"t be late they wil take time out of you"re pay broke bitch.. loungemachine i bet all you do is lounge you bum ..but look you can type like a fucking women. look on the bright side...

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I think he gets off on this. you two homos are a game... oh danny boy the pipes the pipes.

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 02:59 AM
you 42yr old punch the time clock bitch...don"t be late they wil take time out of you"re pay broke bitch.. loungemachine i bet all you do is lounge you bum ..but look you can type like a fucking women. look on the bright side...

Sorry to disappoint you cockdrip, but I no longer NEED to work. Hence the name Lounge Machine. I live quite well off ASCAP royalties, investments, and have 2 homes in Seattle and on Oahu.

How's life in Rhode Island? Lot's of retired musicians kicking it there?

I'm not surprised you don't know the difference between woman and women, having not had any except your own sister.

Thanks for playing "who's the loser?" What's his prize Dan?

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 03:01 AM
you two homos are a game... oh danny boy the pipes the pipes.

You know the pipes all too well, don't you polesmoker?

I got to run, but it's been fun watching you prove your ignorance.

Sucks to be you

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 03:04 AM
Sorry to disappoint you cockdrip, but I no longer NEED to work. Hence the name Lounge Machine. I live quite well off ASCAP royalties, investments, and have 2 homes in Seattle and on Oahu.

I'm not surprised you don't know the difference between woman and women, having not had any except your own sister.

Thanks for playing "who's the loser?" What's his prize Dan? you no longer play the skin flute ? go punch in bun boy it is you"re shift.

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 03:06 AM
yea we know you got to go .. well have fun at burger dirt.

Dan
08-24-2004, 03:06 AM

Thanks for playing "who's the loser?" What's his prize Dan?

Rockvanhalen66,your prize is you get to meet up with the first place dumbass Joe Thunder.
I'm sure you and joe have alot in common.

Dan
08-24-2004, 03:08 AM
BTW,,You shouldn't stop taking your SMART pills,just read your posts.

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 03:09 AM
hey dan

guwapo_rocker
08-24-2004, 11:26 AM

Mr Grimsdale
08-24-2004, 03:08 PM
he's such a popular boy!

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
. hey guwapo what is that shit on you in that pic?

rockvanhalen66
08-24-2004, 11:52 PM
hey lounge machine spit it out goat..

Dan
08-25-2004, 12:12 AM
Back for another round CockVanhalen66.keep it coming.

LoungeMachine
08-25-2004, 12:14 AM
God how it must SUCK to even get bitchslapped by everyone in HERE

I mean, I know your REAL life blows. But shit, you can't even come in HERE without eating shit. I'm sure you're used to the taste of it by now

Sucks to be you

fucking ignorant pillowbiter

LoungeMachine
08-25-2004, 12:16 AM
hey guwapo what is that shit on you in that pic?

Guwapo takes the time to crack you one in your rotten teeth, and THIS is your comeback?

you even suck at this!

Sucks to be you

rockvanhalen66
08-25-2004, 12:22 AM
still poor oh well to bad goat..

Dan
08-25-2004, 01:05 AM
Your getting weak with your posts.

rockvanhalen66
08-25-2004, 11:41 PM
don"t take this shit to heart.... just kicking it bro that is all...

Dan
08-25-2004, 11:48 PM
It's only the Internet right?

rockvanhalen66
08-25-2004, 11:54 PM
yea you know... just another rockin roll party dude....

Dan
08-25-2004, 11:58 PM
You must be smoking some good shit them?

rockvanhalen66
08-26-2004, 12:08 AM
light em up if you got them...

Dan
08-26-2004, 12:12 AM
The grass down here in N.Z is meant to some of the best stuff around.
I swear by it.

rockvanhalen66
08-26-2004, 12:20 AM
light the bad bitch up bro..

Dan
08-26-2004, 12:50 AM
Don't smoke that shit no more,maybe 12 years ago.
Beer and whiskey all the way.
Cheers to that.

rockvanhalen66
08-26-2004, 12:54 AM
well the whiskey can make a mother fucker crazy. but the beer is always good... molson or mic ultra good stuff..

Dan
08-26-2004, 02:00 AM
well the whiskey can make a mother fucker crazy. but the beer is always good... molson or mic ultra good stuff..

Never tried those brands.

rockvanhalen66
08-26-2004, 11:27 PM
try it you will like it..

flappo
09-16-2004, 08:13 AM
eyes mk 2

rockvanhalen66
09-21-2004, 12:07 AM
say what..