PDA

View Full Version : Questions Ford Cant Address

Big Train
08-05-2004, 04:00 AM
Ford, my outstanding questions remain to you:

1. What media outlet can I get my information unfiltered and non BCE from?

2. Who are the BCE? Draw me a Gotti crime family style chart and describe the key members and timeline.

3. Name the foreign BCE affiliates and their direct benefit in the Iraq War.

4. Show me the paper trail (which would be easy to find for such large transactions) detailing the financial benefits the BCE gained from the Iraq War.

Phil theStalker
08-05-2004, 07:00 AM
Actually, answering all of those questions would be quite easy, but I think FORD has better things t2o do. We just have a name, Oliver (never trust anyone named Oliver) North, USMC known t2o be involved with shipping in tons of cocaine int2o the U.S. using military transports and where are the paper trails t2o that and other black ops and black box operations or indictments? None. That's how it's done. And where's Ollie? He's hosting a radio show, writing books, doing cable TV, and he's free and clear of his crimes like most of the people he dealt with unless they're dead. Don't get me started.:)

Dang me, dang me, they outta take a rope and hang me!

=PtS=
:spank:

Big Train
08-05-2004, 01:01 PM
If he has better things to do, then we all have better things to do than to listen to his rants. I am just asking for a factual basis for all of this, then I will be very happy to listen to what he has to say.

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 01:17 PM
Gee, LtCols. in Marine Corp. must have one hell of alot more authority than LtCols in the AF and Army, and Commanders in the Navy...

All the ones I knew that did Pentagon duty said their primary job was essentially to make coffee for the Generals.

Big Train
08-05-2004, 03:28 PM
Crickets Chirping...

FORD
08-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Ford, my outstanding questions remain to you:

1. What media outlet can I get my information unfiltered and non BCE from?

CBC News (Canada) though you might have to be in the northern part of the country in order to get it. BBC TV is good, if you can pick it up on satellite or digital cable.

Radio - Air America & Pacifica networks

Print - The Guardian & The Observer, 2 great British papers. The Nation is a great magazine. Rolling Stone has some great news articles from time to time (i.e. their new Abu Ghraib story)

2. Who are the BCE? Draw me a Gotti crime family style chart and describe the key members and timeline.

The Bush Criminal Empire proper was begun by Prescott Bush (Junior's grandpa), though Prescott's daddy was involved in some shady deals of his own with the Rockefellers and Standard Oil. The massive political machine of the BCE was founded from the profits gained through investments in the third reich and German steel mills using concentration camp labor.

Who they are is basically the machine running the Republican party for the last 50 years. It was Grandpa Prescott who introduced Dick Nixon to Ike Eisenhower and assembled the 1952 GOP ticket. Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and obviously George Jr and Sr have all been BCE Presidents. Eisenhower realized a little too late what he had signed onto and tried to warn the American people about what he called "the military-industrial complex", meaning the unholy triangle between the government and defense contractors, which creates enemies where none exist in order to keep its profit margin up. Instrumental in this of course, has been the CIA, which even Harry Truman once called a "tool of Wall Street bankers", and rightfully so. The CIA's first director, Allen Dulles, was previously the lawyer who helped Prescott Bush and his Union Bank partners get away with bankrolling Hitler.

The Iraq war is more a PNAC operation than BCE. Yes the two groups are connected and share the same goal of global fascism, but with the BCE, the motives are purely greed and power. With PNAC there's a little more to it than that. PNAC founder Richard Perle once worked for Senator Henry "Scoop" Jackson, as did Paul Wolfowitz. Perle was fired by Sen. Jackson when he was caught furnishing top secret documents to the Israeli government. Perle, Wolfie, Douglas Feith and others among the orignal PNAC roster met in Israel in 1995 to aid the right wing extremist Likud party in drafting A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (http://www.israeleconomy.org/strat1.htm) which was basically the first draft of the eventual PNAC Manifesto (http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf) AKA the Mein Kampf of the 21st Century.

4. Show me the paper trail (which would be easy to find for such large transactions) detailing the financial benefits the BCE gained from the Iraq War.

www.Halliburton.com

WACF
08-05-2004, 09:17 PM
2. is very interesting.

Where do you find all this stuff?

ELVIS
08-05-2004, 09:44 PM
He makes it up...

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Dittos to Elvis.

FORD
08-05-2004, 11:00 PM
It's all readily available through a simple Google search. Or a visit to your local bookstore.

And I haven't made up ANY of it.

Big Train
08-06-2004, 03:30 AM
Ok, since you aren't clear, let me clarify my questions.

. What media outlet can I get my information UNFILTERED and non BCE from?

Air America does not qualif, unless you were to call it the Fox (of FAUX) of the left. Perhaps the word, unbiased suits your taste better.

Show me the documentation from a reputable source (none of this rense.com bullshit).

The first piece you quote is thinktank physco bable which amounts to a bunch of academics getting their jollies.

The PNAC manifesto isn't that scary if you read it (bear with me, I'm only about 10 pages in of the 90). It's general precept is that we have a general military advantage in the world and should strive to keep it and use it to our advantage. I don't think that is a Bush Cheney thing as EVERY president down the line has built up our military and enjoyed the benefits of that. The point isn't war or global domination but relative stability and peace. Apparently, we are reading two different documents (you must have the boogeyman version).

A very weak and overgeneralized argument. The question was, show me a paper trail. How did Dubya and Cheney personally profit from this? Don't give me a bullshit anwser like stock, because Cheney doesn't own enough of the company to take the risk of the "magic oil pipeline". If they did benefit financially, you have to assume large sums were transferred to accounts. With all the countries that supposedly hate us in the world, don't you think someone would be inclined to drop a dime to say , a Matt Drudge type?

Big Train
08-06-2004, 08:15 PM
This is gonna take a LONNNNNNNNNNGG time, I have the feeling

Viking
08-06-2004, 09:21 PM
Origianally posted by John Ashcroft:

All the ones I knew that did Pentagon duty said their primary job was essentially to make coffee for the Generals.

I spent three years working there - and it's true! It's true! LMFAO :D