PDA

View Full Version : Vets Charge: Kerry Killed Fleeing Teen; Lied For Medal

ELVIS
08-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Slaughters Animals, Burns Down Tiny Village

**Exclusive**

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0895260174.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A veterans group seeking to deeply discredit Democrat John Kerry's military service will charge in the new bombshell book UNFIT FOR COMMAND:

"Kerry earned his Silver Star by killing a lone, fleeing, teenage Viet Cong in a loincloth."

"And if Kerry's superiors had known the truth at the time, they would never have recommended him for the medal."

The book also claims to detail how Kerry personally ordered the slaughter of small animals at a small hamlet along the Song Bo De River.

MORE

The book, set for release next week, hit #1 on the AMAZON hitparade after the DRUDGE REPORT revealed details of the book -- a book the Kerry camapign believes is the"the dirtiest of all dirty tricks ever played on a candidate for the presidency."

The Kerry campaign is planning to vigorously counter the charges and will accuse the veteran's groups of being well-financed by a top Bush donor from Texas.

The vets have launched a blistering new TV commercial questioning Kerry's honor and calling him a liar.

MORE

George Bates, an officer in Coastal Division 11, participated in numerous operations with Kerry. In UNFIT FOR COMMAND, Bates recalls a particular patrol with Kerry on the Song Bo De River. He is still "haunted" by the incident:

With Kerry in the lead, the boats approached a small hamlet with three or four grass huts. Pigs and chickens were milling around peacefully. As the boats drew closer, the villagers fled. There were no political symbols or flags in evidence in the tiny village. It was obvious to Bates that existing policies, decency, and good sense required the boats to simply move on.

Instead, Kerry beached his boat directly in the small settlement. Upon his command, the numerous small animals were slaughtered by heavy-caliber machine guns. Acting more like a pirate than a naval officer, Kerry disembarked and ran around with a Zippo lighter, burning up the entire hamlet.

Bates has never forgotten Kerry's actions.

MORE

UNFIT FOR COMMAND, DRUDGE has learned, claims Kerry "earned his Silver Star by killing a lone, fleeing, teenage Viet Cong in a loincloth."

ARE THE VETS TELLING THE TRUTH?

"They hired a goddamn private investigator to dig up trash!" charged a top Kerry adviser traveling with the senator late Tuesday. "This is pay for play... How low can they go?"

Kerry supporters are comparing the effort by the veterans to the Arkansas State troopers tell-all against Bill Clinton.

MORE

John O'Neill, co-author of UNFIT FOR COMMAND, believes that "Kerry's Star would never have been awarded had his actions been reviewed through normal channels. In his case, he was awarded the medal two days after the incident with no review. The medal was arranged to boost the morale of Coastal Division 11, but it was based on false and incomplete information provided by Kerry himself."

According to Kerry's Silver Star citation, Kerry was in command of a three-boat mission on the Dong Cung River. As the boats approached the target area, they came under intense enemy fire. Kerry ordered his boat to attack and all boats opened fire. He then beached directly in front of the enemy ambushers. In the battle that followed, the crews captured enemy weapons. His boat then moved further up the river to suppress more enemy fire. A rocket exploded near Kerry's boat, and he ordered to charge the enemy. Kerry beached his boat 10 feet from the rocket position and led a landing party ashore to pursue the enemy.

Kerry' citation reads: "The extraordinary daring and personal courage of Lt. Kerry in attacking a numerically superior force in the face of intense fire were responsible for the highly successful mission."

Here's what O'Neill and the Swiftees say: "According to Kerry's crewman Michael Madeiros, Kerry had an agreement with him to turn the boat in and onto the beach if fired upon. Each of the three boats involved in the operation was involved in the agreement." O'Neill writes that one crewman even recalls a discussion of probable medals.

Doug Reese, a pro Kerry Army veteran, recounted what happened that day to O'Neill, "Far from being alone, the boats were loaded with many soldiers commanded by Reese and two other advisors. When fired at, Reese's boat--not Kerry's--was the first to beach in the ambush zone. Then Reese and other troops and advisors (not Kerry) disembarked, killing a number of Viet Cong and capturing a number of weapons. None of the participants from Reese's boat received Silver Stars.

O'Neill continues: "Kerry's boat moved slightly downstream and was struck by a rocket-propelled grenade. . . .A young Viet Cong in a loincloth popped out of a hole, clutching a grenade launcher, which may or may not have been loaded. . . Tom Belodeau, a forward gunner, shot the Viet Cong with an M-60 machine gun in the leg as he fled. . . . Kerry and Medeiros (who had many troops in their boat) took off, perhaps with others, and followed the young Viet Cong and shot him in the back, behind a lean to."

O'Neill concludes "Whether Kerry's dispatching of a fleeing, wounded, armed or unarmed teenage enemy was in accordance with the customs of war, it is very clear that many Vietnam veterans and most Swiftees do not consider this action to be the stuff of which medals of any kind are awarded; nor would it even be a good story if told in the cold details of reality. There is no indication that Kerry ever reported that the Viet Cong was wounded and fleeing when dispatched. Likewise, the citation simply ignores the presence of the soldiers and advisors who actually 'captured the enemy weapons' and routed the Viet Cong. . . . [and] that Kerry attacked a 'numerically superior force in the face of intense fire' is simply false. There was little or no fire after Kerry followed the plan. . . . The lone, wounded, fleeing young Viet Cong in a loincloth was hardly a force superior to the heavily armed Swift Boat and its crew and the soldiers carried aboard."

DRUDGE learns from UNFIT FOR COMMAND that if Kerry's superior officers knew the truth, they would never have recommended the award:

"Admiral Roy Hoffmann, who sent a Bravo Zulu (meaning "good work"), to Kerry upon learning of the incident, was very surprised to discover in 2004 what had actually occurred. Hoffmann had been told that Kerry had spontaneously beached next to the bunker and almost single-handedly routed a bunkered force in Viet Cong. He was shocked to find out that Kerry had beached his boat second in a preplanned operation, and that he had killed a single, wounded teenage foe as he fled."

"Commander Geoge Elliott, who wrote up the initial draft of Kerry's Silver Star citation, confirms that neither he, nor anyone else in the Silver Star process that he knows, realized before 1996 that Kerry was facing a single, wounded young Viet Cong fleeing in a loincloth. While Commander Elliott and many other Swiftees believe that Kerry committed no crime in killing the fleeing, wounded enemy (with a loaded or empty launcher), others feel differently. Commander Elliott indicates that a Silver Star recommendation would not have been made by him had he been aware of the actual facts."

Developing....

:elvis:

FORD
08-05-2004, 12:44 PM
Where were all these right wing investigators when Poppy Bush jumped out of his plane in WWII, leaving his own crew to die in a crash?

JCOOK
08-05-2004, 12:50 PM
FORD please stay on subject

FORD
08-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
FORD please stay on subject

This is the goddamn subject.

You Busheep don't get to applaud George Bush Jr for his war crimes and atrocities committed NOW and condemn Kerry for something he did 35 years ago. That's hypocrisy.

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 01:10 PM
Uh, just to answer your question about Sr. He gave the bailout command to his back-seater, then bailed himself. What would you do in a crashing airplane?

Sgt Schultz
08-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Only people totally ignorant of military history would think that jumping out of a crippled airplane is like jumping out of bed.

War crimes? I don't recall Bush personally killing a wounded soldier in combat. Something Kerry did - and he admitted to it.

ELVIS
08-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Kerry is the one that gives "I served in Viet Nam" as his answer to everything...

Sgt Schultz
08-05-2004, 01:19 PM
http://photoshop.superdownloads.net/uploads/dutysirajokesm.jpg

ELVIS
08-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Bush 2004!

FORD
08-05-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Bush 2004!

Armegeddon 2005!

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Heh heh heh... Well, at least you're realizing this is something you can't stop...

You guys remember when Kerry said Vietnam shouldn't be a campaign issue? Yep, it was when Slick Willie was running, and Kerry swore it's a non-issue, and that he'd never use his service as a political campaign.

How things change, huh? What was that video about at the Dem convention again? Ford, you mentioned something about integrity?

JCOOK
08-05-2004, 01:36 PM
What would FORD do in a crashing plane? Blame the BCE

FORD
08-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
What would FORD do in a crashing plane? Blame the BCE

If I was in a plane that was crashing, that would probably be the case.

Just ask Salem Bin Laden, John Tower, Mel Carnahan, and Paul Wellstone (among others) about that.

John Ashcroft
08-05-2004, 01:43 PM
Can we also ask Ron Brown?

FORD
08-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Can we also ask Ron Brown?

Yeah, the BCE probably killed him too....

Commerce Secretary Ron Brown <http://www.lewrockwell.com/watson/watson23.html>
He died in a plane crash on April 3, 1996. Was Ron Brown the first Enron body? In 1995 Enron officials accompanied Brown on a trade mission to India, and to Russia in 1994. Speculation among right-wing whackos suggests that our last duly-elected President, Bill Clinton, was somehow responsible for his death, but we wonder: was Secretary Brown privy to information that would conclusively link George W. Bush to Enron greed and corruption? Charles Meissner, Assistant Commerce Secretary, also died in this crash.

conmee
08-05-2004, 02:54 PM
Don't forget Payne Stewart... golfer... must have cheated on the back nine for the BCE to off him like that... lmao

And come to think of it... I bet Randy Rhodes drew the ire of the BCE with all his collaboration with a known Satan-worshipper, Ozzy Osbourne.... hahh

I really believe that the truth and reality are far less complicated, and less far-reaching than FORD is giving the BCE credit for...

With regard to JFK Jr., he was a dumbass from Day One. Christ, it took him, what? 3 or 4 tries at the NY Bar? And while I haven't taken the NY Bar, I do have a pilot license, and I can tell you that JFK Jr. should have KNOWN he wasn't qualified to fly a flightplan that called for flying in low visibility conditions at dusk... he barely had enough hours logged for daytime flying and had only a few hours of instruments training... not to mention with a heavily laden aircraft at that (him, wife, friend as passengers plus luggage)... not one of his best decisions, but certainly his last... RIP. So I am pretty sure we can't blame the BCE for this one... lol

As for Kerry gunning down a limping half-naked unarmed boy in the back... I guess that could be characterized as a bit worse than the sexual assaults the current men and women in uniform are perpetrating in Iraq.... just a hunch...

Based on all the character assasination going on from both ends of the political spectrum, who's left in America that is acceptable/electable? Seems like last man standing is who we get for President at the end of the day...

At least we have VDIII to listen to for solace.... lmao

Icon.

BigBadBrian
08-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Where were all these right wing investigators when Poppy Bush jumped out of his plane in WWII, leaving his own crew to die in a crash?

Flying from the carrier SAN JACINTO on 2 Sept 1944, LTJG BUSH and two crewmembers, a radioman and gunner, took part in a devastating raid on the Japanese held Island of Chi Chi Jima, north of Iwo Jima. Despite having an engine on fire and presumably with one crewman already shot, LTJG Bush flew his TBM Avenger over the target and released his bombs. Once over open ocean, he and the other crewmember bailed out. The chute of the other crewmember did not open. For his gallantry in combat, LTJG Bush was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.

Anything else, FORD? Hmmm? :gulp:

FORD
08-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Leave it to Poppy to have a convenient cover story.

uhhhh...you see...Fred's chute didn't open, that poor son of a bitch. Dreadful dreadful accident, but of course it wouldn't have been prudent at that juncture for the sharks to eat me. Hell, my daddy caused this war, I ain't about to die in it. not gonna do it. war bad... surviving to join CIA, good....

wraytw
08-05-2004, 08:15 PM
LMAO! Now you're really stretching it thin, FORD.

Sgt Schultz
08-05-2004, 09:10 PM

uhhhh...you see...Fred's chute didn't open, that poor son of a bitch. Dreadful dreadful accident, but of course it wouldn't have been prudent at that juncture for the sharks to eat me. Hell, my daddy caused this war, I ain't about to die in it. not gonna do it. war bad... surviving to join CIA, good....

OK I feel like such a fool. FORD you ARE yanking our chains. Bravo sir.

ELVIS
08-05-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by conmee

I really believe that the truth and reality are far less complicated, and less far-reaching than FORD is giving the BCE credit for...

Icon.

Thankya very much...

lucky wilbury
08-06-2004, 12:48 PM

actually ford the dems threw all kinds of bs charges at bush in 88 over it

JCOOK
08-06-2004, 01:18 PM
I wonder if Herman shot that kid with that double barrel 12 gauge hes' so fond of?

John Ashcroft
08-06-2004, 02:03 PM
Whilst stalking him in the prone position...

lucky wilbury
08-06-2004, 05:49 PM
i heard he went hunting rabbits with a 50 cal

BigBadBrian
08-07-2004, 07:37 PM

Typical from a coward who never served. :gulp: