PDA

View Full Version : The Hotties of Sports

POJO_Risin
08-08-2004, 02:27 PM
Gotta have a fucking sticky for this...

Here's your cafe...fuck that cafe shit...

here's your favorite watering hole...to talk about the Olympics...

whatever you want...

preferably...about how BAD the US Basketball team is threatening to do...

POJO_Risin
08-08-2004, 03:44 PM
The US hoop team is up a resounding 6 points against the overpowering Turkey team...led by All-Star (not) Mehmet Okur...

POJO_Risin
08-08-2004, 03:45 PM
Make that 66-62...

Troy
08-08-2004, 06:14 PM
Is this game on tv?

Troy
08-08-2004, 06:15 PM
I don't even think they'll win the bronze. And why do they continue to call them the "Dream Team"?

thefive
08-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
The US hoop team is up a resounding 6 points against the overpowering Turkey team...led by All-Star (not) Mehmet Okur...

:lol: Overpowering.

POJO_Risin
08-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah...it was on ABC today...

man...LeBron had a dunk for the ages as well...

I think they'll be fine...we'll see though...

you just have to have perimeter guys here in this style of game...and they don't...

That being said...I think they'll win the gold...

POJO_Risin
08-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Is anyone looking forward to these games?

POJO_Risin
08-08-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm starting to...

well...

past the potential terrorism...

oh...

and the overrated US Team...

oh...

and the drugs...

other than that...

it should be great...

and god...having to listen to fucking Bob Costas for 16 days...oy...painful...

thefive
08-09-2004, 01:31 AM
I'm starting to...

well...

past the potential terrorism...

oh...

and the overrated US Team...

oh...

and the drugs...

other than that...

it should be great...

and god...having to listen to fucking Bob Costas for 16 days...oy...painful...

Yeah I am looking forward to these Olympic games.
Bob is pretty annoying. I agree with that.

twonabomber
08-09-2004, 06:50 AM
you'd prefer John Tesh hosted the Olympics? :D

i don't know how much i'll watch.

ALinChainz
08-09-2004, 09:17 PM
Boyfriend of hospitalized judo champion throws self from same balcony

By NIKO PRICE, Associated Press Writer

August 9, 2004

NEA IONIA, Greece (AP) -- As relatives tell it, it was the stuff of Greek tragedy: A love-struck young man threw himself off his balcony Monday, two days after a quarrel prompted his girlfriend -- a member of Greece's Olympic judo team -- to jump from the same spot.

``He had very intense feelings about the girl. He was very much in love,'' said Nikos Drakopoulos, a printer who lives across the hall from the couple. ``He could not see himself living if she was gone.''

Giorgos Chrisostomides, 24, was on life-support at an Athens hospital with injuries to his head and back. His high-school sweetheart, 20-year-old judo champion Eleni Ioannou, was at another hospital in critical condition with multiple fractures to her head and body.

The couple had been inseparable ever since Ioannou moved into the apartment Chrisostomides shares with his grandparents just over a year ago.

Chrisostomides was raised by his grandparents after his father died and his mother remarried. He lost his job as an auto mechanic and hadn't been able to find another one, relatives said.

Neighbors said the couple spent a lot of time in their apartment in the working-class Nea Ionia suburb of Athens, listening to loud rock music. When they went out, they went out together.

Ioannou, a student at the Athens Gymnastics Academy, had become somewhat of a local celebrity since she qualified for Greece's Olympic judo team in the 172-pound-plus competition. She had been scheduled to move into the Olympic Village on Wednesday.

``Everyone was proud of her. She helped kids in the neighborhood to have dreams,'' Drakopoulos said.

Friends and relatives said the couple's argument on Saturday was minor, and they were shocked at its tragic consequences.

``It was a small fight, something silly,'' said Chrisostomides' cousin and downstairs neighbor, Paul Michaelides. ``It started about who would play solitaire on the computer.''

The fight escalated, and Ioannou eventually hurled herself from the balcony, they said. She fell onto a concrete driveway that winds behind the apartment building.

Police questioned Chrisostomides and released him. But Chrisostomides was inconsolable.

``He was depressed. He was very upset,'' said Evangelia Michaelides, Chrisostomides' great-aunt and neighbor.

On Sunday, Chrisostomides' grief got the better of him. Screaming, ``I'm going to find Eleni,'' he ran toward the balcony, but friends and relatives restrained him before he could jump.

Chrisostomides' grandmother took him to see a therapist Monday morning, and he was to return on Tuesday, relatives said.

But back home, they said, as Chrisostomides was having lunch with his grandmother, he suddenly stood and bolted for the balcony.

``He was sitting there eating, and he just got up and jumped,'' Michaelides said. ``His grandparents were there, but they couldn't stop him.''

Chrisostomides' mother and grandmother were visiting him at the hospital Monday afternoon, leaving his grandfather alone in apartment Gamma-3. The old man, answering the intercom, said he didn't have anything to say.

``Leave me in my misery,'' he said.

Niko Price is correspondent-at-large for The Associated Press.

http://sports.yahoo.com/oly/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpNWZic251BF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0 aA--?slug=ap-greektragedy&prov=ap&type=lgns

Va Beach VH Fan
08-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Is anyone looking forward to these games?

Sadly, I can't remember a Summer Olympics when I cared less....

I mean nothing interests me, outside of how embarrassing the basketball team will make themselves look.....

POJO_Risin
08-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Ahh...look...other than the US Hoops team...and the roid riddled track team...

I'm still interested...

generally speaking...I enjoy watching amateurs doing something for their country...I mean...what the hell...

Don't need the big names to enjoy the Olympics...

and hell...there's always synchronized swimming...

thefive
08-12-2004, 01:33 AM
I like the gymnastics, weightlifting, track and so many of the events.

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 01:40 AM
Ahh...look...other than the US Hoops team...and the roid riddled track team...

I'm still interested...

generally speaking...I enjoy watching amateurs doing something for their country...I mean...what the hell...

Don't need the big names to enjoy the Olympics...

and hell...there's always synchronized swimming...
Im hoping someone makes something happen for us in boxing
talk about a sport desperately needing a push!!

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 01:41 AM
Im also looking forward to see if that kid wins 5-6 medals
they say he has a shot for..swimming, thats fun to watch too.
on another note, id like to see th wos soccer team to repeat.

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 01:43 AM
BTW did i mention i hate maurice green? i hope his leg falls
off in the 100m finals.
Hek ill root for another countryman before his cocky ass..

thefive
08-12-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by redblkwht
Im hoping someone makes something happen for us in boxing
talk about a sport desperately needing a push!!

Yeah I forgot about boxing. I want to watch that too. Any boxer to watch out for? What name?

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Fuck, 5.. i wanna see a heavyweight IMO come in from the US
& knock someones head clean off!!
I love boxing more than anything, i just feel someones
coming out of this olympics with real deal talent. gut feeling-

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 01:51 AM
BTW im recording shit i miss while at work..hopefully it will be worthy-

thefive
08-12-2004, 01:56 AM
This is a little off the subject sorry. I saw on the fox sports channel beyond the glory program. They had a report on Sugar Ray Leonard.
I never knew that Sugar Ray lost to Duran in his early days. I think it was his 2nd defense to his title.

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 02:01 AM
Then in the rematch Duran quit saying no mas no mas..
no more, cause sugar was beating his ass all over the place.
That was the 1st real awakening he had, mad him a smarter
better fighter too..
Im guessing, way back here it was 5 rounds? sugar pounded him in #2

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 02:03 AM
But i will say on record that Hagler DID win the battle with sugar
that was a gift, too bad it pissed marvin off to never fight
again they stole it from him.

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 02:04 AM
& id put hagler against any middleweight..
he was The best in my book for middle's-
back to athens YO-

ALinChainz
08-12-2004, 01:11 PM
Then in the rematch Duran quit saying no mas no mas..
no more, cause sugar was beating his ass all over the place.
That was the 1st real awakening he had, mad him a smarter
better fighter too..
Im guessing, way back here it was 5 rounds? sugar pounded him in #2

Duran uttered "No Mas" in round 8 of the rematch.

And I agree, Hagler won that fight. Ray's corner would let him know when there was 30 seconds left in each round and he would try and steal the round with flurries.

ALinChainz
08-12-2004, 01:13 PM
In Leonard-Duran I, Ray thought he could go toe-to-toe with Duran, and lost.

That's why the dancing and boxing in the rematch, frustrated Duran.

thefive
08-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Did Duran just quit? They were not very detailed on the program beyond the glory.

redblkwht
08-12-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Did Duran just quit? They were not very detailed on the program beyond the glory. Supposably he ate steak before
the bout & caused a stomache ache..i believe that as a shit
explanation
he couldnt say that he lost & was emarrassed so bad.
Mind you back then, duran beat everyone. After that fight
he beat hearns, i think Roberto knocked him out in 3 rounds?
Total slugfest..
mind you im reaching in my cranium 15+ years ago..lol-

thefive
08-13-2004, 01:57 AM
Supposably he ate steak before
the bout & caused a stomache ache..i believe that as a shit
explanation
he couldnt say that he lost & was emarrassed so bad.
Mind you back then, duran beat everyone. After that fight
he beat hearns, i think Roberto knocked him out in 3 rounds?
Total slugfest..
mind you im reaching in my cranium 15+ years ago..lol-

Thanks bro for that info. Did Duran ever fight Chavez?

thefive
08-13-2004, 01:58 AM
Ah sorry for going off the subject in this thread.

Dan
08-13-2004, 02:13 AM
Bring on the Olympic games.The Kiwi Team has only 120 members so hopefully we win a couple of events.

thefive
08-13-2004, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Bring on the Olympic games.The Kiwi Team has only 120 members so hopefully we win a couple of events.

Hello Dan,
How you doing? Yeah I am looking forward to these games. You see how good looking that girl who is playing for the U.S. She is a 6 foot blonde. She is on the softball team. She is marrying that pitcher from the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Dan
08-13-2004, 02:26 AM
Hi Thefive,6 foot blonde,my dreams are coming true,what a lucky guy.
I will be watching the softball now.How is the Dream team doing in the Basketball warm up games?

thefive
08-13-2004, 02:31 AM
She is gorgeous. Anyway I dont know how the basketball team is doing.

Bill Lumbergh
08-13-2004, 02:39 AM
Got a pic of her five?

thefive
08-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Here is the first one.

thefive
08-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Second

thefive
08-13-2004, 03:01 AM
3rd

thefive
She looks so much better on TV.

thefive
4th

thefive
08-13-2004, 03:02 AM
5th

Bill Lumbergh
08-13-2004, 03:05 AM
I'd bang that around a few times.

Dan
08-13-2004, 03:06 AM
Man, she looks very hot.Great pictures.

thefive
08-13-2004, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I'd bang that around a few times.

Me to but dont tell me wife. LOL j/k I am a faithful man but this is just men talk. I bang the hell out of her if I wasnt married. Bill she looks so good. She was doing a modeling shoot on TV.

Bill Lumbergh
08-13-2004, 03:07 AM
I agree Dan. Suddenly I just became very interested in the Olympics.

Bill Lumbergh
08-13-2004, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Me to but dont tell me wife. LOL j/k I am a faithful man but this is just men talk. I bang the hell out of her if I wasnt married. Bill she looks so good. She was doing a modeling shoot on TV.

Hey man, I'm in a seven year relationship with 3 kids. "Oh come on honey, I would never even LOOK at another woman. Well, except that one.........and that one, and that one, and that one has a great rack..............."

Dan
08-13-2004, 03:15 AM
Nothing wrong with looking,but touching is another story.
I'm trying to think of the wife who cut off her husband's penis?
What his name?

Bill Lumbergh
08-13-2004, 03:19 AM
Lorena Bobbitt. I still wanna know how JW Bobbitt didnt wake up as she was cutting it off. He musta been REALLY drunk.

Dan
08-13-2004, 03:31 AM
Drunk and Dumb.

POJO_Risin
08-13-2004, 06:45 PM
Jenny Finch...ah yes...

I dedicated a thread to her a few months back...

definately a hottie...

POJO_Risin
08-15-2004, 01:39 PM
The US Hoops team is down 14 in the first half...man...great play...

on the break...Iverson to Duncan...

AI could be a great Point Guard if he ever went back in that direction...

POJO_Risin
08-15-2004, 01:49 PM
US is down freakin' 22...

in the first half...

Larry Brown may want to leave for a different team...

perhaps he'll be coaching Puerto Rico at the next Olympics...

Va Beach VH Fan
08-15-2004, 06:39 PM
I absolutely love it !!!!

Not Serbia, not Lithuania, but fookin' Puerto Rico !!!!!

Stick a fork in 'em, they're done....

Come back home with your tail between your legs, and then of course they'll all talk shit.....

Seshmeister
08-15-2004, 09:58 PM
HOW CAN JUST 5 RINGS CREATE SO MUCH SHIT?

The whole thing is boring.

The US team is sullied with drugs

A blind eye has been shown and rules bended by the US who are now like what East Germany used to be.

The whole thing is rotten to the core.

I like to watch sport where you 'play' it like football or tennis or whatever. Everything else is a freakshow, fastest...
Longest? Who cares?

I say let everyone take as many drugs as they want and lets see what happens...

Or put sharks in the swimming pool or tigers at the start line , we could all do with a laugh...

Cheers!

:gulp:

Mr Badguy
08-16-2004, 05:59 PM
Juat watched the Japanese win gold in the team gymnastics.

I thought they said these Olympics were going to be the worst ever?

Every team in that event were awe inspiring.

Bring on the track and field!

BITEYOASS
08-16-2004, 07:28 PM
Just wait, Puerto Ricans are gonna wind up in top positions in the NBA. Just like the dominicans are wedging into Baseball. At least it will it will some of those NBA players from the hood to stop being whiney spoiled brats.

BITEYOASS
08-16-2004, 07:30 PM
By the way, how many players on the Puerto Rican team are from NYC?

Dan
08-16-2004, 07:39 PM
Bring on Track and Field.

redblkwht
08-17-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Bring on Track and Field. And Boxing, i havent seen shit yet WTF?

Dan
08-17-2004, 02:55 AM
Woman's Tennis as well.

thefive
08-17-2004, 03:03 AM
Found out that Jenny Finch is 24 years old and actual 6'1. But it says on the olympic site she is 176 pounds. No way or could it be possible?

Dan
08-17-2004, 03:06 AM
6'1,shit have to have a step ladder to kiss her.I'm sure lefted alone with her, her weight would go up.

thefive
08-17-2004, 03:08 AM
She is such a hottie.

Dan
08-17-2004, 03:10 AM
Amen to that.Thefive bring on the softball.

POJO_Risin
08-18-2004, 07:07 PM
Boxing isn't on the main station yet...but it's started I believe...or soon...obviously...Pool ends on Sunday...Track started today...saw some fat fucking Cuban chick throwing the shot put today...

POJO_Risin
08-18-2004, 07:09 PM
A few golds today...

Phelps with another gold in something...

and Paul Hamm won the all around for Men's Gymnastics...

Men's Gymnastics...tell me the fucking poster boy for Men's Gymnastics shouldn't be Vince Vaughn from Old School...

when he was doing the Iron Cross with a smoke in his mouth...

lmfao...

damn that fucking movie was a classic...

thefive
08-19-2004, 02:23 AM
Boxing isn't on the main station yet...but it's started I believe...or soon...obviously...Pool ends on Sunday...Track started today...saw some fat fucking Cuban chick throwing the shot put today...

Yeah its not on the main yet. I have seen it on the second channel. I get satellite direct TV. Some station called cmnbc or something like that.

Was she drinking tequila?

Dan
08-19-2004, 02:42 AM
The New Zealand BasketBall team got beaten by a 7'4 China player.
Shit we have no players over 7 foot.
Still hope we might get somewhere in these games,go Kiwis.

ALinChainz
08-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Melo hits bottom - and nothing else - in Athens

Chris Tomasson, Rocky Mountain News

ATHENS - Larry Brown is an old-school coach. The way things are going, he soon might have Carmelo Anthony cleaning the erasers.

Quite simply, the Olympics have not gone as Anthony had anticipated. In three games, the Denver Nuggets forward barely has played, and his situation might have bottomed out Thursday.

In an 89-79 win against Australia, Anthony played only 2 minutes, getting in for a 30-second stint at the end of the first half and for the final 1 minute, 36 seconds, when the outcome was decided. Afterward, it became clear the coach of the U.S. Olympics basketball team is not enamored with Anthony.

"He's not buying into what we're doing," Brown said. "He's having a hard, tough time with what we're trying to do. You can see by the way he acts, by the way he plays."

Brown would not specifically say what Anthony is doing wrong, although he has been offering hints. After Tuesday's win against Greece, he said Anthony "got in for 2 seconds and shot."

"How you play, how you practice, how you act determines the amount of minutes you're going to get," Brown said.

Brown apparently is not pleased with how Anthony conducts himself on the bench when not playing. Anthony perhaps has spent more time with his chin resting on his hand than he has cheering teammates.

"LeBron (James) played 7 minutes (in an exhibition Aug. 4 against Germany) and was rubbing guys' necks and cheering for everybody," Brown said. "Some guys didn't play, and you saw how they responded. So figure it out."

In three Olympics games, Anthony has played only 11 minutes. He has gone scoreless while shooting 0-of-8.

"We won," Anthony said after Thursday's game. "I can't really complain about anything. I ain't going to complain about my time if we're winning. . . . All I can do is keep working hard and see what happens."

Anthony, who said he has not talked to Brown about his situation, has complained after a defeat, though. After playing 4 minutes in Team USA's stunning 92-73 loss to Puerto Rico on Sunday, Anthony said he was "disappointed" and that he "came over here to help (his) team" and not to "just come over for a great experience."

Anthony doesn't believe his shot selection has been poor during the games. He was 0-of-2 on Thursday, both misses three-pointers during garbage time.

"I was in for 30 seconds," Anthony said. "Don't criticize me with my shot. I can't shoot if I'm not in the game."

In Denver, Nuggets general manager Kiki Vandeweghe quickly jumped to Anthony's defense, expressing disappointment at Brown's criticisms.

"Melo's a great kid, and there's no way he's not extremely team-oriented," he said. "Those comments are just disappointing at best.

"It's very surprising Melo would be that way at all. He's never been that way. It's sort of surprising Larry Brown, as experienced as he is, would come out in the paper and say things like that."

Anthony's demotion has been sudden. During Team USA's first three exhibitions, he was the leading scorer with a 17.0 average. But Anthony averaged 3.7 points in the next three exhibitions, setting the tone for what has happened in Athens.

"He was struggling early (in practice), didn't think he was going to play and really came through and played great (in early exhibitions)," Brown said. "Then he had some problems and didn't earn the right to play, basically. But he still has a chance and, like I said, you never know when they'll call your number.

"I think we all care for him to do well, and we need him. . . . But I don't need a guy who doesn't buy in. . . . This is three games and you never know when the light's going on and the worst thing you can do is give up on him."

POJO_Risin
08-20-2004, 06:34 PM
Jesus Christ...these stupid fuckers that think they have it all figured out...

Fuck this new breed of player...

LeBron may be the exception...we'll see...

it's early yet...

POJO_Risin
08-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Hmmm...did the US lose again in hoops? They are talking to a Lithuainia dude...so I'm guessing they lost...

good...fuck 'em...

I wonder if this knocks them out of the tournament...

yep...they lost...

POJO_Risin
08-21-2004, 03:01 PM
Michael Phelps...6 golds...2 bronze...

outstanding...

Troy
08-21-2004, 07:18 PM
How come they have pirates escorting the swimmers around the pool?

POJO_Risin
08-21-2004, 07:23 PM
What?

Troy
08-21-2004, 07:28 PM
They have these guys dressed like pirates walking the medal winners around the pool, it was just on tv!

POJO_Risin
08-21-2004, 07:54 PM
Jesus Christ...I haven't seen that...thank god...no clue what it's all about...

of course...you know all those famous Greek pirates...you know...

Zorba...

Jimmy...

etc.

ALinChainz
08-22-2004, 02:45 PM
Hmmm...did the US lose again in hoops? They are talking to a Lithuainia dude...so I'm guessing they lost...

good...fuck 'em...

I wonder if this knocks them out of the tournament...

yep...they lost...

Doesn't knock them out yet, but one more loss.

I don't see them getting there.

POJO_Risin
08-22-2004, 04:49 PM
No...I heard today that even if they lose the next game...they are in the medal round...

and Argentina will be the team they play...a good team to say the least...

POJO_Risin
08-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Watching Cuba vs. US in volleyball right now...there's a shiteload of Cubans there rooting for them...I didn't realize people in a commie country could travel at will...lmfao...

ALinChainz
08-24-2004, 06:31 PM
By Joal Ryan

A handful of viewers may be upset about the barely there wear on display in the Summer Olympics, but NBC's not complaining.

Prime-time ratings for the first 10 days of the Athens Games were up 7 percent from the 2000 Sydney Olympics, per Nielsen Media Research.

An estimated 185 million viewers--roughly 67 percent of the entire U.S. population--tuned in to catch at least some of the two-piece festivities, up 9 percent from four years ago.

The Federal Communications Commission, meanwhile, said it had received a scant 10 complaints through Monday afternoon about the scant athletic gear being modeled by the fun-in-the-sun athletes--those prudes in fencing excluded.

General gripes included "breasts on the Olympics," "NBC showed male genitals," and "viewer appalled at Olympic TV commercials," FCC spokeswoman Rosemary Kimball said.

Per standard procedure, the FCC, which is expected to propose a $550,000 fine against CBS for showcasing Janet Jackson's right breast during the Super Bowl, will investigate the complaints to see if any rules were violated, Kimball said.

Where FCC complaints are concerned, Jackson is the gold medalist; the Olympics, the runner who never even gets out of the blocks.

Jackson's one-second flash generated 200,000 complaints in the first day, and more than 500,000 complaints overall. The Olympics, being broadcast 24/7 by NBC and its sister cable networks, are averaging one complaint a day.

The single biggest Olympic day yet for viewership, not complaints, was Sunday when 95 million tuned in throughout the day to watch tumbling, diving, speeding freaks of nature.

Carly Patterson's gold-winning performance in the women's gymnastics all-around competition vaulted Thursday's prime-time broadcast to the top of the ratings podium, with NBC's four hours' of coverage averaging 31.7 million.

Overall, NBC's seven Olympic nights during the TV week ended Sunday averaged 27.1 million.

Just imagine if the games were held the way Athenians originally intended--in the nude.

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 01:07 AM
Jesus...Amanda Beard was on Access Hollywood tonight in a bikini...

mother of god...that chick is one hot bitch...

I would fuck her in a goddamned heartbeat...

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 01:10 AM
I've gotta find a picture of her...good gawd...

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 01:15 AM
Ahh...yes...

Amanda is second from the left...

Hell...all of those chicks are hot...

not sure who the others are...

But Amanda is the hottie with the thumb pullin' her drawers down...

keep pullin'

they oughta have to swin with those fuckin' things on...

thefive
08-25-2004, 01:17 AM
I didnt realize she was good looking until I saw her on Access Hollywood and the picture you posted Pojo.

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 01:19 AM
Yeah bro...I was running for a tape for that Access Hollywood...

lmfao...

my wife was like, "What the hell are you doing..."

My reply...

look at the damn TV...

thefive
08-25-2004, 01:20 AM
You make me laugh Pojo.

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 01:24 AM
Beard is rumored to be dating Ian Thorpe...

I'd like to give her the Thorpedo...

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 01:27 AM
Now I don't think the volleyball gals that won are hot...but...

when Kerri Walsh and Misty May tackled each other and were grinding in the sand in their bikini's...well...damn...I just had to give them the Po2 salute...

thefive
08-25-2004, 01:35 AM
Beard is rumored to be dating Ian Thorpe...

I'd like to give her the Thorpedo...

Bro does your wife read your posts? LOL
My wife right now was reading some of my earlier posts and we were laughing. She saw the post where I said "Dont tell my wife but I would bang her too if I wasn't married" when Bill said he would bang Jeanine Finch.

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 01:38 AM
My wife does see my posts a lot of the time...

just not the porn...;)

Jennie Finch...

lmfao...there was a poll on one of the sports sites...sportsline maybe?...yesterday...

the headline for the poll...lmfao...

which one would top your poll for starting pitcher...

Esteban Loiaza or Jennie Finch...

I wanted to e-mail them...lmfao...with this reply...

Jennie Finch could "Top My Pole" any time...;)

there would be a fantastic tag team...

Finch and Beard...

sounds like some kind of fucking freakshow midget tandem...lmfao...

thefive
08-25-2004, 01:40 AM
LOL

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 02:00 AM
A couple more of my gal Amanda...

and let me just say...

Jesus Christ...

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 02:01 AM
Oh...to be a simple towel...

Damn...do I wanna bang this hottie...

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 02:03 AM
Okay...here are Amanda's comments...

Damn it...

Team bonding
“I wear a two-piece a lot to train in, and I wedge it right up my butt. We swim like we’re Brazilian swimmers: We have it up our asses. All the girls wear really skimpy two-pieces, and there are a lot of girl swimmers who have really nice bodies. All the time I’m like, ‘Damn, why does she have that body and I don’t?’ We train so much there’s bound to be tons of nice bodies walking around.”

POJO_Risin
08-25-2004, 02:05 AM
Dirty play
“We have a lake house up in Washington, where my sisters, my cousins and I were having a bachelorette party. We were having fun, so we were like, ‘Let’s go skinny-dipping.’ So we all swam around in the lake naked. I’ve gone skinny-dipping in lakes, but not too much in the pool. Our pool at the University of Arizona has motion sensors on it, so if you go in at night, it calls the police.”

I wouldn't call the police...just so you know...;)

thefive
08-25-2004, 02:46 AM
So these are actual quotes she said? LOL

Dan
08-25-2004, 02:54 AM
100% Hot lady,would love to go to The lake house with them.

Bob_R
08-25-2004, 09:15 AM
http://www.nbcolympics.com/2004/0825/5050886_400X300.jpg

POJO_Risin
08-27-2004, 01:05 AM
Amanda Beard is fantastic...

just thought I'd throw this in there...in case you couldn't figure it out...

POJO_Risin
08-27-2004, 01:05 AM
I Love her...

POJO_Risin
08-27-2004, 01:10 AM
More Amanda Beard...

Have I mentioned that I Love her?

POJO_Risin
08-27-2004, 01:11 AM
Yes, I do Love her...

POJO_Risin
08-27-2004, 01:11 AM
Jesus...

POJO_Risin
08-27-2004, 01:12 AM
I need help...

POJO_Risin
08-28-2004, 08:17 PM
Did the US win any Boxing Gold this year? I thought they had a decent team...I'm guessing no...because we haven't heard anything...

POJO_Risin
08-28-2004, 08:18 PM
Cael Sanderson just won Gold at 185 .lbs for wrestling...looked pretty badass...not a big wrestling fan though...but his cauliflouer ears look damn funny...

Va Beach VH Fan
08-30-2004, 08:34 PM
Games are over, time to unsticky this beeeatch....

POJO_Risin
09-04-2004, 02:23 PM
You unpatriotic bastard...

Time to change the name of this thread...

ALinChainz
09-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Ward's gold punctuates tough U.S. boxing run

By GREG BEACHAM, AP Sports Writer

August 30, 2004

ATHENS, Greece (AP) -- The dog in Andre Ward got him to the top of the podium.

That's the term used by the American light heavyweight to describe the combination of talent, training, smarts and unflinching determination he employed to beat every single opponent he faced in the last six years.

Ward unleashed the dog one last time as an amateur Sunday, capturing the mediocre U.S. team's only gold medal with a 20-13 victory over Magomed Aripgadjiev of Belarus. It was the last bout of an Olympic boxing tournament again dominated by Cubans and Russians -- and highlighted by a handful of entertaining fighters, including Ward, who overcame the sport's two superpowers.

Clearly, Ward's teammates could use a little more dog.

``It wasn't my best performance, but I had to dog it out,'' he said. ``The dog in me, I got that from my father. I could be a whole lot of different places right now if it hadn't been for him.''

Frank Ward died two years ago, just as his son was emerging as a can't-miss amateur prospect. Though Andre Ward and his wife, Tiffiney, are raising two sons, the 20-year-old ignored the lure of pro money to concentrate on his Olympic hopes.

To save money, his family moved in with Virgil Hunter, his godfather and coach. Ward was away from home for much of the last year, training and traveling -- and even when he was home in Oakland, Calif., his wife and children left town so Ward could focus.

``I haven't even seen home in two, three months, but this makes it all worthwhile, without a doubt,'' he said.

Ward even impressed the fans at Peristeri Olympic Boxing Hall, where Americans were booed throughout the tournament. He was the crowd favorite in the final, riding the cheers to a third-round comeback after a tentative start sent him to an early deficit.

He rallied with his signature speed, landing most of his third-round punches before Aripgadjiev could see them. Ward ignored his swelling right eye and maintained the lead in the fourth, ducking and dancing away from his taller opponent.

``I felt good at the start, but in the third round, I felt like I was lagging behind,'' said Aripgadjiev, who won Belarus' second silver medal of the tournament. ``He was just much quicker than me.''

Quickness was thought to be the young American team's strength, though even its supporters knew that pure athleticism would be no match for the experience of Cuban and Russian fighters who spend years in the strictures of amateur boxing.

Ward is the Americans' first gold medalist since 1996, when David Reid won. Reid spoke to Ward by phone Saturday, urging him to seize the moment. Middleweight Andre Dirrell's bronze medal was the American team's only other medal from Athens -- the worst U.S. performance in 56 years.

But Ward certainly can't be faulted after beating three former world champions on the way to his gold. His quarterfinal domination of Evgeny Makarenko, Russia's two-time world champion, must rank among the most impressive victories in U.S. boxing history.

``If a lot of other guys on this team were mature like him and didn't lose discipline, they would have been here too,'' assistant U.S. coach Al Mitchell said. ``He's a good role model, and we need role models in this sport.''

Ward isn't certain when he'll begin his professional career. After years of fighting above his natural weight class because he wanted to avoid fighting one of his cousins, he's likely to be a middleweight in the pros.

``I've got to go home and see what's on the table,'' he said.

The Cuban team turned in another largely boring but successful tournament, winning five golds and eight total medals without one memorable bout -- until Sunday, when lightweight Mario Kindelan won his second straight gold with a scintillating 30-22 decision over 17-year-old British sensation Amir Khan.

``That was probably the best boxing we've seen in the amateur world, maybe in the pro world, pound for pound, in the last five years,'' Britain coach Terry Edwards said.

Khan would have needed perfection to beat Kindelan, a three-time world champion and the defending gold medalist. Kindelan, 33, retired after the bout, while Khan must re-enroll in college and take his driving test upon his return to England.

Russia won three golds, and Kazakhstan's Bakhtiyar Artayev was named the tournament's top boxer for his surprising run through the welterweight division. Artayev upset two-time gold medalist Oleg Saitov in the semifinals, then beat Cuba's Lorenzo Aragon in the championship match.

POJO_Risin
09-04-2004, 02:31 PM
LMFAO Al...

just as you were posting that...I was changing the name of the thread...to something more appropriate...;)

POJO_Risin
09-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Okay...not an athlete...Chrissy Moran though...and jeezus...god bless america's pasttime...

POJO_Risin
09-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Hey battah...battah...schwing...battah...;)

Big Troubles
09-04-2004, 04:04 PM
I dont know man... That chick was kinda fat. :D

POJO_Risin
09-04-2004, 04:06 PM
On a side note...it's unbelievable to me that the Boxing team only has one gold medal...

kinda pathetic...

guess it's what happens when your boxing heroes are all fucking morons...

Big Troubles
09-04-2004, 07:17 PM
lol Hey, Americans are doing alright for themselves. Take a look at Canada. How embarrassing.

POJO_Risin
09-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Yeah...but boxing is usually our forte...

winning the medal count isn't enough...we shoulda dominated the boxing realm at the Olympics...

the days of Clay are long gone...

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:19 PM
sports huh?

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:20 PM
this girl was from brazil...volleyball methinks

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:21 PM
the same chick...

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:22 PM
more...

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:22 PM
uff...

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:24 PM
they were all in the olympics...i don't remember their names but i'll post the link as soon as i find it...

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:24 PM
naked

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:26 PM
she's a finnish long/triple jumper

i love her

Golden AWe
09-10-2004, 07:28 PM
yeeeaah...

fenway5150
09-27-2004, 07:56 PM
Can you just imagine how much money Playboy has most likely thrown at Anna Kornikova to do a spread? What a seller that issue would be.

POJO_Risin
09-27-2004, 10:27 PM
Oh...trust me...they have offered...they have offered...just wait a couple of years...when she drops off the face of the earth...and hopefully isn't a middling 30 year old...

she'll be nude...oh yes...she'll be nude...

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Can't believe this fell by the wayside...

time to add some...

Amanda Beard...damn...what pretty eyes you have...oh...and your eyes are nice too...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_abeard_01.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 03:56 PM
More...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_abeard_02.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Just move your arms you swimming ho...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_abeard_03.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Damn it...they are all fucking side views...fucking tease...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_abeard_04.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Yes, between her legs would make any male smile...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_abeard_05.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Jennie Finch...what a face...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_jfinch_01.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:04 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_jfinch_02.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Hands UP!

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_jfinch_03.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:07 PM
More Jennie...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_jfinch_04.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:08 PM
One last Jennie Finch Picture...my favorite one...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_jfinch_05.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Here's Lauren Jackson...from Down Under...played for University of Memphis...and not...the Seattle Storm...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_ljackson_01.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:16 PM
More Lauren...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_ljackson_02.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:18 PM
And More...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_ljackson_03.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:21 PM
More...but the best is yet to come...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_ljackson_04.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Holy Shitowski....

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/features/2005_swimsuit/models/images/05_ljackson_05.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 04:49 PM
More to come...

http://www.beerandshots.com/celebrities/Lauren-Jackson/LaurenJacksonNude_color.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 05:05 PM
The money shots...Lauren Jackson...

http://www.thenewsvault.com/imgs/lauren1_n.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 05:06 PM
More...

http://www.thenewsvault.com/imgs/lauren2_n.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 05:08 PM
More...

http://www.thenewsvault.com/imgs/lauren3_n.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 05:08 PM
More...

http://www.thenewsvault.com/imgs/lauren4_n.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 05:14 PM
More...

http://www.thenewsvault.com/imgs/lauren5_n.jpg

POJO_Risin
03-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Last One...

http://www.thenewsvault.com/imgs/lauren6_n.jpg

Not bad for the reigning WNBA MVP...

and she's not a dyke...go figure...

Va Beach VH Fan
03-06-2005, 08:43 PM
OK. I've gotta add a couple pictures of this little honey....

Saw her on ESPNNEWS the other day, and I actually found myself checking out the Indy race today seeing how see was doing (she was in about 9th place when she was involved in a big crash about halfway through....

Va Beach VH Fan
03-06-2005, 08:44 PM
And one more for good measure....

Va Beach VH Fan
03-07-2005, 08:23 PM
LMFAO !! Forgot her name !!!

Danica Patrick.....

http://www.danicaracing.com