X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King VH
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

Vote Republican this year, for many reasons

i just wanted to say, i don't see why liberals are always bashing the religious right first of all. This country was founded on religion. When voting this year, just look at the first ladies. Choice A is Laura Bush, she use to be a school teacher, very much first lady material. Then u have billionaire Teresa Kerry, that told some reporter, to "Shove It," after the reporter merely asked a question about what she HAD SAID that same night. Denying that she had said it many times, Teresa Kerry left, then came back minutes later to tell the guy the infamous words.
    One last thing everyone in here should look at, including FORD. Why is it, that 3 years after the WTC was hit by two planes, how come now during an election year are they blaming Bush. I mean, if you should blame someone, shouldn't it be Clinton for not doing anthing about Osama and Sadam for 8 years.
    Please make the right choice this election year.

God Bless
    It's so easy
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Vote Republican this year, for many reasons

Originally posted by King VH
    i just wanted to say, i don't see why liberals are always bashing the religious right first of all. This country was founded on religion.

Actually, it was "founded" by some people who were trying to escape a state religion. Like the one Junior and his religious reich buddies have been building for the last 20 years.

When voting this year, just look at the first ladies. Choice A is Laura Bush, she use to be a school teacher, very much first lady material. Then u have billionaire Teresa Kerry, that told some reporter, to "Shove It," after the reporter merely asked a question about what she HAD SAID that same night. Denying that she had said it many times, Teresa Kerry left, then came back minutes later to tell the guy the infamous words.

Teresa Heinz told a right wing tabloid "reporter" who works for an anti-american traitorous bastard named Richard Scaife to "shove it".

Laura Bush hit her ex boyfriend with a car and killed him.

Big difference, huh?

One last thing everyone in here should look at, including FORD. Why is it, that 3 years after the WTC was hit by two planes, how come now during an election year are they blaming Bush. I mean, if you should blame someone, shouldn't it be Clinton for not doing anthing about Osama and Sadam for 8 years.
    Please make the right choice this election year.

God Bless
    Osama and Saddam would have never existed without the Bush Criminal Empire. Clintons airstrikes in Afghanistan in 1998 came closer to Osama than anything Bush Jr has ever done.

Try shutting off FAUX News and Clear Channel radio and doing the research instead of accepting their lies.

And don't believe for one second that there is anything remotely "Christian" about those who have willingly murdered thousands of human beings.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Hey FORD...

A large segment of the population feel exactly like King VH, and there's nothing you can say that will change it...

In fact, listening to what you have to say only reinforces one's tendency to vote for Bush...

You need a new angle, my friend...

Comment

• King VH
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

Thanx for backing me up ELVIS. FORD, why are u SO hateful of everything Republican? I mean, i don't love Democrats, but i certainly don't hate them. How can you back up Teresa Kerry? How can u say, she was right in what she did? All the guy did was use her own words against her, and she told him to shove it. I'm not sure if Laura Bush killed her ex-boyfriend with a car, i know she accidently killed someone. On the flip side though, the KENNEDY's who are the biggest assholes in polotics, have purposely killed many people, do u defend them too?
        Do you defend Clinton for cheating on his wife? What's your answer, you weren't there or some bullshit? What about Clinton sending troops into Kosovo, the day they find out he had sex with an intern? How do u feel about that?

I would like to get ELVIS' and FORD's opinions on certain issues. Whatever u feel strongly about. And maybe we can debate them
        It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
          Head Fluffer
          • Apr 2004

another question FORD. Even though we haven't found sadaam's wmd's, how come he would never let us inspect until years later
          It's so easy

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

FORD's answer might be similar to Bill Clinton's after the Lewinsky scandal: 'No comment.'

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm beginning to think we need to make people prove that they're actually VH/DLR fans before they can register here. We don't need a bunch of dumbass illiterate freepers on this board. Katydud is bad enough.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• JCOOK

These are people that go to work every day. Work hard for their families, teach their kids right from wrong. "A silent majority"

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
                  These are people that go to work every day. Work hard for their families, teach their kids right from wrong. "A silent majority"
                  Anyone who knows "right from wrong" cannot possibly justify voting for a fascist son of a bitch who lied his way into a war.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• JCOOK

You mean Roosevelt.....QUESTION Who is the only president to drop nueclear weapons and what was his party affiliation

Hint:not the BCE

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It wasn't Roosevelt either.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• JCOOK

Harry S.Truman---- What say you FORD?

Comment

• King VH
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

The funny thing about FORD, is that he gets real mad over anything. Questioning if I am a real fan of VH/DLR. I mean, I assume you are speaking to me. FORD just can't admit when someone has made a good point, he's too fucking partasin.
                          It's so easy

Comment

• King VH
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

In fact, of anyone that's been on this site. FORD is the one that talks least about Classic VH and DLR then anyone else, even the sheep!
                            It's so easy

Comment

• HELLVIS
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              I'm beginning to think we need to make people prove that they're actually VH/DLR fans before they can register here. We don't need a bunch of dumbass illiterate freepers on this board. Katydud is bad enough.

Come on, play nice. No need to call people names just because they find it difficult to buy what you're selling.
                              He throws a punch.
                              He swings. I duck.
                              His fat ass falls...
                              Hey Sammy,you still SUCK!

Comment

Working...