PDA

View Full Version : Vote Republican this year, for many reasons

King VH
08-09-2004, 10:05 PM
i just wanted to say, i don't see why liberals are always bashing the religious right first of all. This country was founded on religion. When voting this year, just look at the first ladies. Choice A is Laura Bush, she use to be a school teacher, very much first lady material. Then u have billionaire Teresa Kerry, that told some reporter, to "Shove It," after the reporter merely asked a question about what she HAD SAID that same night. Denying that she had said it many times, Teresa Kerry left, then came back minutes later to tell the guy the infamous words.
One last thing everyone in here should look at, including FORD. Why is it, that 3 years after the WTC was hit by two planes, how come now during an election year are they blaming Bush. I mean, if you should blame someone, shouldn't it be Clinton for not doing anthing about Osama and Sadam for 8 years.
Please make the right choice this election year.

God Bless

FORD
08-09-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by King VH
i just wanted to say, i don't see why liberals are always bashing the religious right first of all. This country was founded on religion.

Actually, it was "founded" by some people who were trying to escape a state religion. Like the one Junior and his religious reich buddies have been building for the last 20 years.

When voting this year, just look at the first ladies. Choice A is Laura Bush, she use to be a school teacher, very much first lady material. Then u have billionaire Teresa Kerry, that told some reporter, to "Shove It," after the reporter merely asked a question about what she HAD SAID that same night. Denying that she had said it many times, Teresa Kerry left, then came back minutes later to tell the guy the infamous words.

Teresa Heinz told a right wing tabloid "reporter" who works for an anti-american traitorous bastard named Richard Scaife to "shove it".

Laura Bush hit her ex boyfriend with a car and killed him.

Big difference, huh?

One last thing everyone in here should look at, including FORD. Why is it, that 3 years after the WTC was hit by two planes, how come now during an election year are they blaming Bush. I mean, if you should blame someone, shouldn't it be Clinton for not doing anthing about Osama and Sadam for 8 years.
Please make the right choice this election year.

God Bless

Osama and Saddam would have never existed without the Bush Criminal Empire. Clintons airstrikes in Afghanistan in 1998 came closer to Osama than anything Bush Jr has ever done.

Try shutting off FAUX News and Clear Channel radio and doing the research instead of accepting their lies.

And don't believe for one second that there is anything remotely "Christian" about those who have willingly murdered thousands of human beings.

ELVIS
08-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Hey FORD...

A large segment of the population feel exactly like King VH, and there's nothing you can say that will change it...

In fact, listening to what you have to say only reinforces one's tendency to vote for Bush...

You need a new angle, my friend...

:elvis:

King VH
08-09-2004, 10:51 PM
Thanx for backing me up ELVIS. FORD, why are u SO hateful of everything Republican? I mean, i don't love Democrats, but i certainly don't hate them. How can you back up Teresa Kerry? How can u say, she was right in what she did? All the guy did was use her own words against her, and she told him to shove it. I'm not sure if Laura Bush killed her ex-boyfriend with a car, i know she accidently killed someone. On the flip side though, the KENNEDY's who are the biggest assholes in polotics, have purposely killed many people, do u defend them too?
Do you defend Clinton for cheating on his wife? What's your answer, you weren't there or some bullshit? What about Clinton sending troops into Kosovo, the day they find out he had sex with an intern? How do u feel about that?

I would like to get ELVIS' and FORD's opinions on certain issues. Whatever u feel strongly about. And maybe we can debate them

King VH
08-09-2004, 10:55 PM
another question FORD. Even though we haven't found sadaam's wmd's, how come he would never let us inspect until years later

Warham
08-09-2004, 10:58 PM
FORD's answer might be similar to Bill Clinton's after the Lewinsky scandal: 'No comment.'

FORD
08-09-2004, 10:59 PM
I'm beginning to think we need to make people prove that they're actually VH/DLR fans before they can register here. We don't need a bunch of dumbass illiterate freepers on this board. Katydud is bad enough.

JCOOK
08-09-2004, 11:08 PM
These are people that go to work every day. Work hard for their families, teach their kids right from wrong. "A silent majority"

FORD
08-09-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
These are people that go to work every day. Work hard for their families, teach their kids right from wrong. "A silent majority"

Anyone who knows "right from wrong" cannot possibly justify voting for a fascist son of a bitch who lied his way into a war.

JCOOK
08-09-2004, 11:24 PM
You mean Roosevelt.....QUESTION Who is the only president to drop nueclear weapons and what was his party affiliation

Hint:not the BCE

FORD
08-09-2004, 11:52 PM
It wasn't Roosevelt either. ;)

JCOOK
08-09-2004, 11:55 PM
Harry S.Truman---- What say you FORD?

King VH
08-10-2004, 01:04 AM
The funny thing about FORD, is that he gets real mad over anything. Questioning if I am a real fan of VH/DLR. I mean, I assume you are speaking to me. FORD just can't admit when someone has made a good point, he's too fucking partasin.

King VH
08-10-2004, 01:07 AM
In fact, of anyone that's been on this site. FORD is the one that talks least about Classic VH and DLR then anyone else, even the sheep!

HELLVIS
08-10-2004, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I'm beginning to think we need to make people prove that they're actually VH/DLR fans before they can register here. We don't need a bunch of dumbass illiterate freepers on this board. Katydud is bad enough.

Come on, play nice. No need to call people names just because they find it difficult to buy what you're selling.

ODShowtime
08-10-2004, 12:53 PM
Then u have billionaire Teresa Kerry, that told some reporter, to "Shove It," after the reporter merely asked a question about what she HAD SAID that same night.

Man, that is some harsh language isn't it. Because of that, maybe we should let the corrupt, lying, stealing administration stay! Maybe they won't start any more wars if we ask nicely!

Snow Ho
08-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by HELLVIS
Come on, play nice. No need to call people names just because they find it difficult to buy what you're selling.

hey could have been worse at least he didn't say 'shove it'

Big Train
08-10-2004, 02:05 PM
The real reason to vote Republican this year is that the Dems have nothing to bring to the table in the issues, which are all that count.

John Ashcroft
08-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Well, they will bring Communism to the table if elected... That's one thing.

Jesus Christ
08-10-2004, 07:56 PM
You people are likened unto the ones who voted Barrabas in 0033 :(

knuckleboner
08-11-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
"A silent majority"

heh heh. we haven't had a president elected by the "majority" of popular votes cast since 1992.

(and probably haven't had a president actually elected with a majority of the registered voters in far, far longer...)

conmee
08-11-2004, 09:20 PM
In defense of FORD as regards DLR/Classic VH... he was fighting the good fight with as much fervor for DLR/Classic VH as he does now for his political ideas. He was doing it when most people didn't even know what the Internet was back in 1996... believe me, question FORD's sanity and political/conspiracy beliefs/theories all you want, but he's as true a DLR/Classic VH fan as you will find.

Icon.

King VH
08-11-2004, 09:45 PM
if he's such a classic dlr/classic vh fan, how come all is says is dave kicks ass, then he goes into his political bullshit. i mean, i'm conservative, but i don't go around telling people that democrats are stupid and say petty garbage like that!

FORD
08-11-2004, 09:57 PM
if he's such a classic dlr/classic vh fan, how come all is says is dave kicks ass, then he goes into his political bullshit. i mean, i'm conservative, but i don't go around telling people that democrats are stupid and say petty garbage like that!

Because next year at this time, Van HALEN will still be in more or less the same condition it has been in since 4/1/1985. (except for that all too brief period in 1996)

But as vile as Sammy Hagar is, the damage he has done to Van Halen is reversible. Or could be if Eddie pulled his head out of his ass.

The damage that the Bush Criminal Empire has done to America will be much harder to come back from, and after 4 more years of this reckless fascism, may be impossible :(

You tell me which is more important.

Seshmeister
08-11-2004, 09:57 PM
I'm not sure if Laura Bush killed her ex-boyfriend with a car, i know she accidently killed someone.

She ran a stop sign on a perfectly clear moonlit night on a road she had driven on countless times and managed to broadside her boyfriend killing him.

Bit of a coincidence?

No charges were made or even a police investigation.

Coincidently her rich powerful Dad owned the small town.

You have to wonder if the 'liberal' media would have let Hilary Clinton away with that one or if there would have been a Star enquiry or suchlike...

You say that the US was built on christian dogma but I thought the whole point was to get away from kings and be a democracy. The idea that someone shouldn't be able to rule the country just because of who their father was...

Cheers!

:gulp:

FORD
08-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by conmee
In defense of FORD as regards DLR/Classic VH... he was fighting the good fight with as much fervor for DLR/Classic VH as he does now for his political ideas. He was doing it when most people didn't even know what the Internet was back in 1996... believe me, question FORD's sanity and political/conspiracy beliefs/theories all you want, but he's as true a DLR/Classic VH fan as you will find.

Icon.

Thanks.... uhhhhh I think :confused:

Seshmeister
08-11-2004, 10:04 PM
Oh and while I guess it's possible to be religous and right wing it certainly isn't possible to follow the teachings of Christ and be right wing.

To even attempt that you need to twist, spin and ignore his teachings even more than the murderous church did in medieval times.

Cheers!

LoungeMachine
08-11-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Well, they will bring Communism to the table if elected... That's one thing.

Thank you.

Thank you for making possibly the lamest post I've yet to read in here.

Are we really back to that?

Are the republicants actually so out of touch, as to think the American people are going to accept "red-baiting"?

we're commies now?

Thank you John for proving MY point about you.

See you in November.

LoungeMachine
08-11-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Oh and while I guess it's possible to be religous and right wing it certainly isn't possible to follow the teachings of Christ and be right wing.

To even attempt that you need to twist, spin and ignore his teachings even more than the murderous church did in medieval times.

Cheers!

Incredibly well said.

right wing religious zealots of ANY nationality are a threat to peace.

And the hypocrisy of the rebulicant right is mind boggling.

well said indeed

Snake
08-11-2004, 10:35 PM
http://www.bobharris.com/images/bushsuckerpunch.gif

Seshmeister
08-11-2004, 10:56 PM
He was cheating even then...:)

tobinentinc
08-11-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Thank you.

Are the republicants actually so out of touch, as to think the American people are going to accept "red-baiting"?

we're commies now?

See you in November.

John Ashcroft was right. I take it you haven't been to college at or in a while. The profesors are teaching Social Marxism. Limits on Free Speech on Campuses These are only 10 (http://encarta.msn.com/college_article_LiberalColleges/Top_10_Politically_Liberal_Colleges.html) . It's scary folks, we conservatives are not crazy or jelous or whatever. We are afraid of what you guys will do.

FORD
08-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
John Ashcroft was right. I take it you haven't been to college at or in a while. The profesors are teaching Social Marxism. Limits on Free Speech on Campuses These are only 10 (http://encarta.msn.com/college_article_LiberalColleges/Top_10_Politically_Liberal_Colleges.html) . It's scary folks, we conservatives are not crazy or jelous or whatever. We are afraid of what you guys will do.

So you are "scared" of 10 liberal colleges??? I notice how you also conveniently forgot to post the accompanying link (http://encarta.msn.com/college_article_ConservativeColleges/Top_10_Politically_Conservative_Colleges.html) on the same page.

Furthermore, any poll that doesn't rank the Evergreen State College on the most liberal list is completely useless. And for that matter, the link I posted doesn't mention Bob Jones University, Falwell's "Liberty" University, or Pat Robertson's "Regent University". so it would seem their definitions of liberal AND conservative are both a little skewed.

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 12:50 AM
The profesors are teaching Social Marxism. Limits on Free Speech on Campuses .

Damn straight. Hell, our editor and paper got suspended, plus he had to pay a fine because of an article he wrote on a school public figure. Hell, not like you can get an editorial on the other side of hte political spectrum in the paper either...

John Ashcroft
08-12-2004, 08:37 AM
Thank you.

we're commies now?

See you in November.

Heh heh heh... What did I miss here?

Well, this "Republicant" is far from out of touch...

However, care to debate this? Rather than simply stating that I'm proving some kind of point about myself... (What is that point anyhow? I guess I'm missing it...)

The National Democratic platform is most certainly based in communism, pure and simple. If you don't believe so, bring something to the table. I'll even give you a lead in... Name an issue that a national democrat doesn't think government intervention will solve. Go ahead. Let's hear it.

Oh, and you will see the voters in November, I promise. It's amazing how arrogant you lefties are getting about this election. So, how'd the midterm elections go? I thought you all were predicting your takeover of the Senate (and even the House) on that one... Oh yeah, you were also predicting the takeover of the Senate in 2000, how'd that go? I seem to remember something about bribing Jim Jeffords to switch parties so you dems would have the majority again... How'd that all pan out? Oh yeah, that's right, the public corrected that in '02, didn't they...

But good luck though. ;)

LoungeMachine
08-12-2004, 09:54 AM

I take it by your spelling you haven't been to college in a while yourself.

btw, we're scared of what "you guys" ARE doing now.

See you in November, if you can spell VOTE

FORD
08-12-2004, 09:56 AM
I take it by your spelling you haven't been to college in a while yourself.

He hasn't been at all. Nor will he be voting. He's a 17 year old kid repeating what his Busheep parents tell him.

conmee
08-12-2004, 10:04 AM
Thanks.... uhhhhh I think :confused:
ROTFLMAO!!!

With everyone questioning your character, beliefs, religion, politics, conspiracies, etc, I thought I could at least vouche for your commitment to DLR/Classic VH. :) I'm a little right of center, while you're a little left of far left... lol. ;) Problem is that no one political party really addresses all my interests/concerns... So I'm sticking to our common ground... :)

King VH.... most new folks around here fail to realize that after 6-8 years of singing the praises of DLR/Classic VH, it gets really old starting off each post with how great DLR/Classic VH is/was/could be again... been there, done that, you know? I don't think there is a topic or argument or point-of-view that hasn't been discussed by FORD, myself, Sarge, Pojo, Brownsound, hell, most of the 'old timers' around here... we were arguing up and down the forums about this stuff YEARS ago... time to let the younger generation take up the cause in Main these days... Hell, even Panamark is an old-timer now, hard as it is for me to accept that... lol

Icon.

knuckleboner
08-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Name an issue that a national democrat doesn't think government intervention will solve. Go ahead. Let's hear it.

so...national republicans aren't interested at all in government intervention?

i seem to remember somebody around here a little concerned about the level of big government that the republicans were supporting? you remember that guy?;)

and...citizens/consumers are funny animals sometimes...

sure, communism is bad and capitalism is good. but cable prices are just too damn high, and the government really should do more to regulate these cable companies who are using their monopoly power to rip off the average subscriber.

ODShowtime
08-12-2004, 02:52 PM
[but cable prices are just too damn high, and the government really should do more to regulate these cable companies who are using their monopoly power to rip off the average subscriber. [/B][/QUOTE]

They could start by reducing their advertising costs by not fucking spamming my e-mail and snail mail boxes on a monthly basis with entreaties to add services that I am already aware of and have turned down numerous times due to their high cost/low value.

Did I mention I have a problem with Comcast? Over $80 for basic cable and a cable modem. $80 and I don't even get fucking HBO!

Big Train
08-12-2004, 04:41 PM
Cable is a good example of government staying out and letting free markets operate. Cable companies subscribers (as per a WSJ article last week) rate are all down 10-15 percent, while satellite is having records adds (455k for DirectTV in last quarter). Cable is going to take itself out of the running sooner or later, much like the phone companies have had to change their whole mode of operation.

Where would the benefit be to government internvention?

Satan
08-12-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Cable is a good example of government staying out and letting free markets operate. Cable companies subscribers (as per a WSJ article last week) rate are all down 10-15 percent, while satellite is having records adds (455k for DirectTV in last quarter). Cable is going to take itself out of the running sooner or later, much like the phone companies have had to change their whole mode of operation.

Where would the benefit be to government internvention?

There's no such thing as "free market" in cable. Most regions only have one cable company, making it an effective monopoly, which is how they get away with the ridiculous prices.

Big Train
08-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Right.....but the free markets corrected that with Satellite, which requires no municipal monopoly. Follow the dots...

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 06:35 PM
He hasn't been at all. Nor will he be voting. He's a 17 year old kid repeating what his Busheep parents tell him.

I was only 17 when I started college

knuckleboner
08-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Right.....but the free markets corrected that with Satellite, which requires no municipal monopoly. Follow the dots...

technically...there's no municipal cable monopolies in the country. not allowed under the telecommunications act.

i work for a local government and we get quite a few complaints about the price of cable, and the service, etc.

i agree with you, satellites offer a good enough alternative. but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who would not only prefer more government intervention, but they actually demand it.

i just used cable as an example, because, in my experience, people won't touch anything labelled, "communism" or "socialism." but they have no problem asking for specific areas of government intervention.

in some there should be, in some there shouldn't.

FORD
08-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
technically...there's no municipal cable monopolies in the country. not allowed under the telecommunications act.

i work for a local government and we get quite a few complaints about the price of cable, and the service, etc.

i agree with you, satellites offer a good enough alternative. but you'd be surprised at the amount of people who would not only prefer more government intervention, but they actually demand it.

i just used cable as an example, because, in my experience, people won't touch anything labelled, "communism" or "socialism." but they have no problem asking for specific areas of government intervention.

in some there should be, in some there shouldn't.

Like when Rupert Murdoch is attempting to buy the Direct TV satellite system, for instance??

Gee, I wonder what networks that satellite system will carry if Murdoch owns it :rolleyes:

lms2
08-12-2004, 09:45 PM
My vote goes for David Lee Roth. The White House will be come the Zebra Stripe House, and the world will never be the same again.

Bush is not to be blamed for the war. Bush can be blamed for deploying troops. The killing did not begin nor will it end with one man.

Sad truth for republicans and democrats alike. Your president doesn't run your country.

King VH
08-22-2004, 09:20 PM
All i would like, is for the name calling to stop. It's not fair if someone has a different opinion then you to call them illiterate. What does that solve? Once you have put yourself down to the level of name calling, who will respect your opinion? NOONE. By the way tobinentinc, there's nothing wrong with being 17, so don't let anyone talk shit to you!

John Ashcroft
08-23-2004, 07:50 AM
Yeah, fuck those Commie idiots! :D

BTW, I was 17 when I started college as well (B-day in October). I'm not saying I knew everything then (well I did, but I don't know what the fuck happened since...), but at least tobinentinc is asking questions rather than coming out with both barrels firing. I think that's admirable, and shows a quite a bit of maturity. Lord knows when I was 17 I already had it all figured out (again, don't know what happened since. Must've been all the beer. :D )

Big Train
08-23-2004, 12:17 PM
JA it WAS all the beer. When you spend a few years treating your brain cells like bubble wrap, somethings gotta give.

It's good to see that you have retained most of them though, the good half..