PDA

View Full Version : Alice Cooper show 8/8/04

Chaz Rock City
08-10-2004, 12:39 AM
I saw Alice Cooper Sunday night in Champion PA. He was great. He did all the hits, expect Welcome To My Nightmare. Instead he did Sick Things, complete with his python. During Halo of Flies, his daughter came out dressed like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. She was flipping a sword around as she walked up to Alice. He ripped the sword out of her hands, and slit her throat with it. As she was lying on the stage. blood sprayed from her neck. Alice he did one of his early 80's new wave tunes Who Do You Think We Are, from Special Forces. He even got Reb Beach to come up for School's Out. Alice still puts on one the best shows you'll ever see. Go see him if you get a chance.

classicdude
08-10-2004, 01:06 AM
...saw him a year or two ago. Can't argue with you, man. Definitely a party atmosphere! :smoke: :smoke2:

Panamark
08-10-2004, 08:54 AM
Cold Ethyl, Cold Cold Ethyl !!

smaz
08-11-2004, 02:26 PM
I saw him at the end of June. Played all the hits non-stop, didn't even stop to introduce the songs, but he didn't have to. His daughter came out but not as the kill bill person. He had the python, a swird, various things. He has a new-ish drummer, I preferred his old one. Seen him twice now and he was ace both times. A recommendation to anyone.

Panamark
08-12-2004, 08:02 AM
Alice always did put on a good show. Remember when he used to build that Robot that would come to life ? (Or was that yet another bad Panamark shroom flashback ???)

pete
08-12-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Chaz Rock City
I saw Alice Cooper Sunday night in Champion PA. He was great. He did all the hits, expect Welcome To My Nightmare. Instead he did Sick Things, complete with his python. During Halo of Flies, his daughter came out dressed like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill. She was flipping a sword around as she walked up to Alice. He ripped the sword out of her hands, and slit her throat with it. As she was lying on the stage. blood sprayed from her neck. Alice he did one of his early 80's new wave tunes Who Do You Think We Are, from Special Forces. He even got Reb Beach to come up for School's Out. Alice still puts on one the best shows you'll ever see. Go see him if you get a chance.

DID He do "clones"?

Chaz Rock City
08-17-2004, 03:09 AM
He didn't do clones, but he did do Who Do You Think We Are form Special Forces