PDA

View Full Version : Did the Bushies really out our al Qaeda mole?

ODShowtime
08-11-2004, 12:36 PM
The Writing on the Latrine Walls
By William Rivers Pitt
t r u t h o u t | Perspective

Monday 09 August 2004

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/080904A.shtml

I'm reading this article and I have heard about how this Mohammad Naeem Noor Khan jerky was caught recently, and also about how Pakistani Intelligence was using him as a mole until American news agencies announced his capture.

Obviously, the Bushites have an incentive to keep his capture a secret to further their stated goal of bustin' up Al Qaeda. But, they also have incentive to annouce every little milestone in the war on terror. And due to their ineptitude and inability to listen to good advice, it sure is possible that they cut off their nose to spite their face on this one.

Is anyone else willing to believe that Bush&Friends tooted their own horn just for some good press at the cost of priceless human intelligence on the bad guys?

I am because I know Bush and his family are scum and the people he's hired to advise him are arrogant morons.

Now, if someone can prove that it wasn't the White House that leaked this fact I'll feel alot better.

Discuss...

Big Train
08-11-2004, 05:12 PM
How about a no across the board. It makes no sense, considering they could just pull anyone out of the street over there and paint them as a valuable terrorist (isn't this correct Ford, about the all powerful BCE?)??

When someone can prove that it was for that purpose, I'll be happy to reexamine it, but it some like more of the same Bush hunting to me.

ODShowtime
08-12-2004, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
How about a no across the board. It makes no sense, considering they could just pull anyone out of the street over there and paint them as a valuable terrorist (isn't this correct Ford, about the all powerful BCE?)??

When someone can prove that it was for that purpose, I'll be happy to reexamine it, but it some like more of the same Bush hunting to me.

Alright, a valid point!! Yes, I agree, they could pretty much pick anyone at random in western Pakistan and paint them as a terrorist.

It does make sense though. In a couple of years, it will be easy to look back and see how terror alerts came out depending on Bush's fortunes at the time.