PDA

View Full Version : Is Rikk the whiniest bitch on this site or what???

knowitall
08-11-2004, 12:49 PM
Most of you sre just stupid, but Rikk is the whiniest mofo around these parts!! Agreed?? Don't worry, you can vote confidentially....

ZahZoo
08-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Pretty lame statement given your tag... and did you open this thread just to "whine" about Rikk?

Hmmmm... nevermind. Oxygen thief...

knowitall
08-11-2004, 12:56 PM
Hey ZahZoo, I'll see you again at the Links--they seem to know you over there old boy.....

ZahZoo
08-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by knowitall
Hey ZahZoo, I'll see you again at the Links--they seem to know you over there old boy.....

You betcha!! While you're at it... Check out most the other VH & DLR sites... I spread my manure in a wide path son...

knowitall
08-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Not surprised...now pull the fence post out of your ass, SIR!!!

MAX
08-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Well blowitall, you are definitely the dumbest motherfucker around. Here, take two dollars out of petty cash and kindly go fuck yourself. :)

ALinChainz
08-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Your mouth, your ass, and your palms ...

for men and sheep ... you just ...

HO-IT-ALL.

Don't ya.

Be a good little nugget and flush & swirl.

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 02:49 PM
This shit stain is obsessed with Rikk and myself. Starting threads about us, mentioning us in almost every post. Dude go stalk a celeb or better yet just smash yourself in the head with a hammer about a hundred times.

Fabulous Shadow
08-11-2004, 03:00 PM
Rikk and I may not always agree but this thread is a waste of space! Rikk is ok in my book! As for ZZ! He is well known and well liked at alot of VH sites so proceed with caution knowitall!

ALinChainz
08-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
This shit stain is obsessed with Rikk and myself. Starting threads about us, mentioning us in almost every post. Dude go stalk a celeb or better yet just smash yourself in the head with a hammer about a hundred times.

Uh oh, maybe he's related to Katy.

He's got "Stalker Stench".

Bill Lumbergh
08-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Watch out Al, or he'll follow you around ala Katy. I wonder if he has a bird named Buster?!

Fabulous Shadow
08-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Becareful Bill... Look what happened to BBZ! He's been missing since Vegas Baby!

ALinChainz
08-11-2004, 03:35 PM
Watch out Al, or he'll follow you around ala Katy. I wonder if he has a bird named Buster?!

About all I need.

Katy, Joe Thudner, and Blowitall.

The New Breed - "Stalker Sheep".

Looks like his poll is backfiring nicely though.

Rikk
08-11-2004, 03:43 PM
Man, I'm touched. This is so pathetic. Dude, has been stalking me and Bill for days (especially today). I just saw this thread now, and I'm laughing my ass off.

I would thank everybody, but by this point people would probably pick Ted Bundy over this idiot.

ZahZoo
08-11-2004, 04:01 PM
This shit stain is obsessed with Rikk and myself.

That's one sick individual if that;s the case... ;)

Thanks for the kind words Fab!!

Keeyth
08-11-2004, 07:55 PM
Most of you sre just stupid, but Rikk is the whiniest mofo around these parts!! Agreed?? Don't worry, you can vote confidentially....

Man you have to be the whiniest bitch on the internet! I'll make my vote loud and clear: No, Rikk is not whiny. Rikk is the shit, and on a plane of cool you won't ever even be able to see, let alone understand. So, go fuck yourself knownothingatall, and quit your "Wah Wah Wah" whining before we have to call a Wahmbulance and have you surgically removed!

Rikk
08-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Man you have to be the whiniest bitch on the internet! I'll make my vote loud and clear: No, Rikk is not whiny. Rikk is the shit, and on a plane of cool you won't ever even be able to see, let alone understand. So, go fuck yourself knownothingatall, and quit your "Wah Wah Wah" whining before we have to call a Wahmbulance and have you surgically removed!

Much obliged for the kind words.:)

thefive
08-12-2004, 01:37 AM
Well now its 15 no and 1 fuck yeah. I think Rikk is well liked here.

tjvhou812
08-13-2004, 12:31 AM

thefive gets my vote

Bob_R
08-17-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
Pretty lame statement given your tag... and did you open this thread just to "whine" about Rikk?

Hmmmm... nevermind. Oxygen thief...

No, Rikk's good people.

Oxygen thief. LOL! I have to remember that one!

thefive
08-17-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
thefive gets my vote

Oh I am so hurt.

Dan
08-17-2004, 07:41 PM
What a waste of space,What a dumbass,go fuck yourself Knowitall.

Fabulous Shadow
08-18-2004, 12:10 AM
RIKK ROCKS!

DavidLeeNatra
08-18-2004, 07:11 AM
there was a guy called knowitall
who talked a lot of shit
then came zahzoo pulled down his pants
and sucked a little bit

and suddenly all of the sheep
tj that little prick
screamed "hello baby", joined the game
were all sucking a dick...

roth on rikk...

Golden AWe
08-18-2004, 08:11 AM

starting a thread like this seems more like whining to me

plus it's awfully gay and stupid

Panamark
08-18-2004, 09:22 AM
NO !