PDA

View Full Version : Who actually thinks that this Sammy reunion rumor is true?

Dave's PA Rental
01-20-2004, 07:35 PM
not me...

TMR
01-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Sammy reunion wll happen,
Ed has all this music unreleased which means nothing without a singer......Ed's unable to match up to VAI when it comes to rreleasing solo material.

Ed admitted in the interview when asked if he would do a project with Joe or Steve and he said He Makes Too Much Noise to work with anyone....lol

Sarge
01-20-2004, 10:24 PM
I am thinking it's true.
Who knows if they will ever actually release anything though.
Dave worked with ed in 2000 and nothing came of it..
The same thing might happen..
Sammy is more likely to bend in and submit to whatever EVH wants as long as he can be in a sucessful band again..

Dave's PA Rental
01-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Yeah, but Eddie has GOT to release some new shit sometime! Right? Even instrumental Satriani stuff would sell. Do we have to wait until he's dead to hear some new stuff?

Panamark
01-21-2004, 06:43 AM
I think its true. I also think it sucks more than a thirsty Linda Lovelace.

Igosplut
01-21-2004, 06:53 AM
This is also assuming that whatever Ed has in the can is any good to begin with....

Panamark
01-21-2004, 07:30 AM
Knowing our luck its all music originally written with Dave in mind.... Then we get to hear it with fucking dickwad Spammy screaching all over it. I say hijack the master tapes and let Dave finish them off properly !!

Gmoney
01-21-2004, 01:31 PM
I think they are false.

Eddie is waiting for Wolfie's(a/k/a Teen Wolf) balls to drop so he can take over as lead singer!!

DavidLeeNatra
01-21-2004, 02:17 PM
no way...it's just fucking over...

SoCalChelle
01-21-2004, 05:50 PM
Yes, I believe it's true

John Ashcroft
01-21-2004, 06:14 PM
I say sad but true (as far as this month... It may all fall apart next week the first time Eddie gets his ego bruised).

Wayne L.
01-21-2004, 07:35 PM
I think the Van Halen/Sammy Hagar reunion is true even though I compare it to a Paul McCartney & Wings reunion since it's not a VH/DLR reunion which would be like a Beatles reunion but seeing Eddie kickin ass onstage again playing his signature tune Eruption for old VH fans like myself is going to be great after a long absence from the spotlight. BTW, I think Eddie & Sammy compliment each other well onstage despite the fact that I would like to see Eddie & Dave onstage again one more time speaking as an old VH fan.

Chris Lee
01-21-2004, 07:44 PM
I dont doubt the rumours with Hagar. But I really dont think it will be any good in terms of classic sounding hard Van Halen. We will be treated to OU812, Balance and F.U.C.K all over again. Hagar will look like an asshole for reuniting with a band he said he'd never reunite with again, cause it will be like (his own words) "lieing to the fans". Roth and Eddie reuniting is a pipe dream, but man, what a great dream it is!