PDA

View Full Version : Who really cares if this Sammy reunion rumor is true?

Terry
01-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Would any clear thinking person actually give a rats ass about any version of Van Halen other than the classic lineup?

Panamark
01-21-2004, 06:47 AM
I dont care for any other lineup. But Im pissed that Sammy has been given the job. Thats just so fucking wrong. The Karma gods are going to reak vengeance on the remnants of Van Halen. This is too fucking wrong to even be accepted by the natural course of cosmic events !! Floods Fire Famine Death. And thats just in Eddies garage !! There are somethings that are just plain wrong. A reunion with Bette is one of them.

Igosplut
01-21-2004, 06:54 AM
All this shit is still just rumor PM.....

Panamark
01-21-2004, 07:10 AM
Igo, I know its just rumour but it almost seems like the natural conclusion to this cruel joke Ed and Al have been playing on us all. (Since 96) And I just read that Dave is off
to Vegas ? If I was a Sammy fan Id be furiously humping my blow up Mikey doll right about now... How come those lame fuckers get the goods ?? (Ok I will calm down, its just a rumour !)

Catfish
01-21-2004, 11:45 AM
I dont' care. Have fun reuniting a cheap imitation of what was once real, motherfuckers.

knuckleboner
01-21-2004, 12:09 PM
some will care. but it will fade quickly. van hagar sort of sizzled its way out.

they were a decently successful band when they broke up, but by no means a dominant force in music. they were on the decline.

a reunion would be more of the same. initial high (based on the name, "van halen." moderately successfull at first. sam has his fans. the album'll go platinum, see some airplay. the tours will do ok. but people will begin to lose interest much more quickly this time. my guess is that they'd be down to the core, "we love van halen WHATEVER they do" audience by the 2nd new album.

azcrdnal
01-21-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Igosplut
All this shit is still just rumor PM..... you are 100% correct.

azcrdnal
01-21-2004, 12:56 PM
it is just that a rumor.

Catfish
01-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Few will buy the record but a tour would do well because all of those gawddamn Eddie worshipers out there are willing to forget the fact that he FUCKED with them for the last 5 years.

What am I saying? What reunion?

And who is this Hagar guy, anyway?

Gmoney
01-21-2004, 01:24 PM
Even if the rumors are true, the reunion will last as long as Brittney Spears' marriage!!

flappo
01-21-2004, 02:45 PM
..i care passionately with every fibre of my being , it keeps me awake at night , tossing and turning , my entire life is consumed with this conundrum

..what was the question again ?