PDA

View Full Version : The Reason Uncle Ted Wont' Run For Prez

JCOOK
08-12-2004, 03:23 PM
Teds' not afraid of getting offed like his brothers. One word CHAPPAQUIDDICK

FORD
08-12-2004, 03:34 PM
The BCE already tried to kill him in a plane crash. And who's to say his brakes weren't fixed at Chappaquiddick?

JCOOK
08-12-2004, 03:40 PM
Why doesnt' Ted mention the BCE

FORD
08-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Maybe because he's tired of them murdering his relatives?

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 04:09 PM
and maybe the BCE put the alcohol in his system, too

Satan
08-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
and maybe the BCE put the alcohol in his system, too

IF you had watched a dozen or so of your relatives die violent deaths, wouldn't you probably drink too?

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 04:24 PM
maybe, but I wouldn't run from an accident and let some poor girl die because I didn't want to be seen driving with an illegal blood level.

That and are you condoning having a drunkard as Senator?

twonabomber
08-12-2004, 04:30 PM
you probably deal with more drunks everyday and don't even know it.

Satan
08-12-2004, 04:33 PM
maybe, but I wouldn't run from an accident and let some poor girl die because I didn't want to be seen driving with an illegal blood level.

That and are you condoning having a drunkard as Senator?

I'm the Devil. Condoning drunkards is part of my job :D

Big Train
08-12-2004, 04:35 PM
Ted won't run because he missed his chance. If had run in the 90's he would have made it, as with Boston's Big Dig he was Labor's fair haired boy. But know as construction slows up, he is close to or at 70, is on cruise control in the Senate and doesn't need or want to give up that post for a run at the presidency. Plus, his running buddy is making that play anyway, so it's as good if not better for Ted.

Ford Ford, once again baseless accusations...let's see some paperwork.

Satan
08-12-2004, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Big Train

Ford Ford, once again baseless accusations...let's see some paperwork.

Well, since you asked.......
http://www.rangeguide.net/bushflow.jpg

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 05:36 PM
Ah! 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon! I love this game!

Now do Francis X. Bushman!

Warham
08-12-2004, 05:49 PM
LMAO!

That chart is one of the many reasons I don't believe in conspiracies.

Big Train
08-12-2004, 06:10 PM
FINALLY FORD, THank You!!!!!! Finally, after weeks of asking the first document in what I assume while be a long string of evidence ford has, is being presented. Let's have a look see...

Big Train
08-12-2004, 06:15 PM
First off, how come the supposed be all, end all of evil the Carlyle Group only connects directly to one thing, Houston Energy. THen you have to get a ruler and draw a straight line about a mile (on paper), to Tricor, which feeds into the nebolous "Denver Connection". This charts proves nothing other than to say Americans and American corporations do business with each other, with politicians and lawyers in between. Yay, where is the revelation in all this, the smoking gun??

Satan
08-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Now, let's not forget (though the flow chart did) that the "Denver Connection" includes ties to the Hinckley family, whom (like the Bin Ladens) were friends and business associates of the BCE for years before Poppy drafted their son into his evil plans.

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 11:18 PM
so the flow chart, according to you who supports said flow chart, is inaccurate because it is missing a connection? Then how do I know that all the connections included are accurate and part of this conspiracy to take over the universe?

We don't.

So it's a questionable piece of evidence.

Big Train
08-13-2004, 01:43 AM
PIck a string and pull on it ally. Any string....and watch the whole conspirary unravel...

JCOOK
08-13-2004, 11:16 AM
As I recall he ran in 1980 but pulled out when the "C" word started coming up.

Igosplut
08-13-2004, 12:37 PM

Dont forget the fact that he didnt report it till after nine AM the next day.