PDA

View Full Version : Watch this

MAX
08-12-2004, 04:26 PM
This is a great reminder video of 9/11 and what we are fighting for.

http://www.josephgoss.com/standdown.wmv

Satan
08-12-2004, 04:44 PM
Like fucking HELL it is.

That is the equivalent of a Leni Reifenstahl film. Equating Iraq with Alqaeda, Fascism with "freedom" and Bush with herosim.

When in reality none of those things are true.

distortion9
08-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Great find Max.

Wish they could start the morning news with that every day.

Never forget

FORD
08-13-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
Great find Max.

Wish they could start the morning news with that every day.

Never forget

Fucking NAZI! You certainly fucking live up to the name "Distortion"

Never forget.

Program program program.

brainwash brainwash brainwash.

IT'S ALL LIES, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!

YOUR FUCKING "HERO" THE UNELECTED FASCIST COCKSUCKING TREASONOUS DESERTER COWARD WHOM YOU CALL "PRESIDENT" AND HIS FUCKING AGENTS OF A FOREIGN GOVERNMENT PNAC CABINET **MURDERED** THOSE PEOPLE.

THAT'S THE FUCKING REALITY. ACCEPT IT AND REALIZE WHAT YOU **REALLY ** NEED TO DO TO SAVE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY.

Or there won't be anything left to save :(

MAX
08-13-2004, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Satan
Like fucking HELL it is.

That is the equivalent of a Leni Reifenstahl film. Equating Iraq with Alqaeda, Fascism with "freedom" and Bush with herosim.

I feel the exact same way about Michelle Moore's crap Lucy Furr. ;)

Also, I hope Hell has one HELL of a buffet table for that pig. You had better stock up. Heart Attack a cometh!!!! :D

MAX
08-13-2004, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Satan

My Mommy told me that Satan was well a known liar. ;)

MAX
08-13-2004, 03:35 AM
You want me to believe you after what you did to this poor little bitch?

http://www.filmposter.ch/img/plakate/film/174588_The-Exorcist--Film-scene-with-Linda-Blair-CHF24.jpg

Ally_Kat
08-13-2004, 03:49 AM
Damn BCE and them sending Hurricane Charley!

Think about it. Florida. Jeb Bush governs it. First it was the election, now it's 2 hurricanes within 24 hours of each other. And a tornado in Jacksonville to top it off!

We all know that Prescott Bush's great great great great grandfather fixed the air currents so that the height of hurricane season would occur right before elections so that his beloved Jeb could ensure a victory in the state becasue all the Floridians are scared of the terrorist winds!

How low will they stoop?!

Bill Lumbergh
08-13-2004, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by MAX
You want me to believe you after what you did to this poor little bitch?

http://www.filmposter.ch/img/plakate/film/174588_The-Exorcist--Film-scene-with-Linda-Blair-CHF24.jpg

Please stop posting Katydid photos, they're giving me nightmares!

wraytw
08-13-2004, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Damn BCE and them sending Hurricane Charley!

Think about it. Florida. Jeb Bush governs it. First it was the election, now it's 2 hurricanes within 24 hours of each other. And a tornado in Jacksonville to top it off!

We all know that Prescott Bush's great great great great grandfather fixed the air currents so that the height of hurricane season would occur right before elections so that his beloved Jeb could ensure a victory in the state becasue all the Floridians are scared of the terrorist winds!

How low will they stoop?!

Classic! :baaa: