PDA

View Full Version : Aliens in Russia?

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Okay, so I'm not too sure on the credibility of some of these news sources, but I see (AP) on some. I guess this is a take it as you will. Found this interesting and I'm sharing.

Russia reports finding alien 'wreckage'

Tura, Russia, Aug. 11 (UPI) -- Researchers in Siberia report finding wreckage of an "alien technical device" near where the Tunguska meteorite crashed in 1908, the Interfax news agency said.

A giant piece of space rock, later named the Tunguska meteorite, is believed to have crashed to Earth 40 miles from the village of Vanavara June 30, 1908. The first expedition to examine the area was organized in 1927 by Professor Leonid Kulik, but no alien wreckage was discovered.

But now, researchers claim to have found wreckage that they believe also crashed that day, as well as a 100-pound rock they sent to Krasnoyarsk for analysis.

The district press service reported the most recent expedition had been working in the western sector of the district, and had charted their route based on pictures taken near the village of Poligus from space.

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20040811-010357-9645r.htm

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 05:11 PM
Russian claim discovery of ET spaceship wreck

www.chinaview.cn 2004-08-12 15:36:55

¡¡ BEIJING, Aug.12 (Xinhuanet) -- Russian scientists said they have discovered the wreck of an alien device at the site of an unexplained explosion in Siberia almost a hundred years ago, China Daily reported today, citing the Interfax news agency as the source.

The scientists, who belong to the Tunguska space phenomenon public state fund, said they found the remains of an extra-terrestrial device that allegedly crashed near the Tunguska river in Siberia in 1908.

Their findings also include a 50-kilogram (110-pound) rock which they have sent to the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk for analysis.

The Tunguska blast, in a desolate part of Siberia, remains one of the 20th century's biggest scientific mysteries.

On June 30, 1908, what is widely believed to be a meteorite exploded a few kilometers above the Tunguska river, in a blast that was felt hundreds of kilometers (miles) away and devastated over 2,000 square kilometers of Siberian forest. Enditem

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2004-08/12/content_1766126.htm

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Russian scientists find alien device in Siberia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOSCOW - Russian scientists claim to have discovered the wreck of an alien device at the site of an unexplained explosion in Siberia almost a hundred years ago, the Interfax news agency reports.
The scientists, who belong to the Tunguska space phenomenon public state fund, said they found the remains of an extra-terrestrial device that allegedly crashed near the Tunguska river in Siberia in 1908.

They also claim to have discovered a 50 kilogram rock which they have sent to the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk for analysis.

The Tunguska blast, in a desolate part of Siberia, remains one of the 20th century's biggest scientific mysteries.

On June 30, 1908, what is widely believed to be a meteorite exploded a few kilometres above the Tunguska river, in a blast that was felt hundreds of kilometres away and devastated over 2,000 square kilometres of Siberian forest.

But the exact nature of the body that exploded and its origin remain a mystery which has spurred countless theories and controversies.

AFP

http://www.bday.co.za/bday/content/direct/1,3523,1679595-6078-0,00.html

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 05:15 PM
i bet there will be a lot of controversies about this one.

Golden AWe
08-12-2004, 05:19 PM
I have a friend, an archeologist, who's working in Siberia at the moment...well, it's a PRETTY big area so he might not be in the neighborhood...

Warham
08-12-2004, 05:30 PM
I believe it, as much as you can believe stories like this.

This is the Russians we are talking about.

If it was the U.S. Government, no word of this would've escaped.

Warham
08-12-2004, 05:37 PM
Here's a long one...

Russian Researchers Say Debris of Alien Spaceship found in Siberia
Created: 10.08.2004 11:30 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 15:37 MSK

MosNews

Members of a special expedition researching the site of the famous Tunguska meteorite fall have claimed they had discovered parts of an extraterrestrial device.

The expedition, organized by the Siberian Public State Foundation “Tunguska Space Phenomenon” completed its work on the scene of Tunguska meteorite fall on August 9. It was the first expedition to the region since 2000. Guided by the space photos, the researchers scanned a wider territory in the vicinity of the Poligusa village for parts of the space object that crashed into Earth in 1908 and was later called the Tunguska meteorite.

The scientists claim that they found remains of an extraterrestrial technical device that allegedly had an accident in Siberia in 1908. They also say that they found the so called “deer stone” - an artifact repeatedly mentioned in the reports of the eyewitnesses of the Tunguska phenomenon. A part of the “deer stone” has been delivered to Krasnoyarsk for research.

The head of the expedition Yuri Lavbin told MosNews on Tuesday that the researchers had traced the possible trajectory of the space object, but this time they counted that it ran from West to East, unlike the members previous missions who thought that the object had flown East to West. The new approach allowed the expedition members to find a buried object covered with trees.

The object appeared to be a large block made with metal. The researchers chipped a piece of the object and will now test its composition.

In his further comment to MosNews, Lavbin noted that according to his calculations, the mass of the space object that collided with the Earth in 1908 amounted to almost 1 billion tons and the blast on impact must have destroyed the humanity. The fact that it did not happen testifies to the theory that the Tunguska event was an explosion of an artificial object at an altitude of about 10 kilometers.

“I am fully confident and I can make an official statement that we were saved by some forces of a superior civilization,” the scientist said. “They exploded this enormous meteorite that headed towards us with enormous speed,” he said. Now this great object that caused the meteorite to explode is found at last. We will continue our research, he said.

Lavbin says that the results of this year’s expedition give him hope that the Tunguska mystery will be solved before the phenomenon’s 100th anniversary. To do this, Russian researchers plan another large-scale expedition to the Eastern Siberia.

The Tunguska event was an aerial explosion that occurred near the Tunguska River in Siberia on June 30, 1908. The blast felled an estimated 60 million trees over 2,150 square kilometres. On this day, local residents observed a huge fireball, almost as bright as the Sun, moving across the sky. A few minutes later, there was a flash that lit up half of the sky, followed by a shock wave that knocked people off their feet and broke windows up to 400 miles away.

The explosion registered on seismic stations across Eurasia, and produced fluctuations in atmospheric pressure strong enough to be detected by the recently invented barographs in Britain. Over the next few weeks, night skies over Europe and western Russia glowed brightly enough for people to read by. In the United States, the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory and the Mount Wilson Observatory observed a decrease in atmospheric transparency that lasted for several months.

The size of the blast was later estimated to be between 10 and 15 megatons. Until this year members of numerous expeditions have failed to find any remains of the object that caused the event.

Ally_Kat
08-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Thanks Warham. I had found that one, but then my computer froze and I had to restart. Couldn't find it after that.

I'm still a lil skeptical because that's how I am, but I do notice that there are tons of foreign press thath ave picked this up and ours hasn't.

And I've been meaning to tell you that your siggy makes me chuckle every time

Warham
08-12-2004, 05:52 PM
LOL, thanks, Ally!

I don't think the US press likes to pick up these articles, 'cause they are worried that the public might get worried about an alien invasion.

Keeyth
08-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Take me to your LEADER...

BrownSound1
08-13-2004, 02:37 AM
The US press doesn't publish these because it sounds like something from the Weekly World News or some such bullshit publication like that.

Golden AWe
08-13-2004, 04:19 AM
Even the serious newspapers in Finland and Europe HAVE picked this one up...of course it's mainly because of the historical mystery of that explosion...

but let's hope we'll be talking aboot IFO's in the future...ha ha ha!

ashstralia
08-13-2004, 05:40 AM
it took 19 years before the first expedition
to the area happened...
they discovered thousands of square k's
of flattened forest....(19 years later!)
no evidence of stony artefacts, or artefacts
of any kind in fact.
i have a science background, and i maintain
that one would expect a crater if something
hit the ground.
whatever it was, it did not hit the ground.
that is not to say that a massive explosion
happened above ground, which would explain
the vast destruction.
(eyewitness reports support this theory)
whatever happened that day, it was huge.
my personal thought is a meteor the size
of a small city, going off in the atmosphere
with the equivalent energy of 1000+ hiroshima
type bombs.
the seismic repercussions were felt for months.
but, i hope aliens exist!!

ashstralia..... loves his astrophysics.... and classic =vh=

Warham
08-13-2004, 07:08 AM
Why would an asteriod that big explode in the atmosphere?
Wouldn't it hit the Earth like the one in Arizona did? It was certainly too big too burn up completely if it was the size of a small city?

Golden AWe
08-13-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Why would an asteriod that big explode in the atmosphere?
Wouldn't it hit the Earth like the one in Arizona did? It was certainly too big too burn up completely if it was the size of a small city?

Some of the examinations tell a theory about the construction of the asteroid being so weak that it has blown up before hitting the earth.

The article I read also told that if it would have come down 6-8 hours earlier it would have hit Denmark, Sweden or Finland!

Warham
08-13-2004, 08:35 AM
Interesting

ODShowtime
08-13-2004, 10:31 AM
I don't know, the Washington times is pretty reputable, isn't it?

Stuff like this always gets brought up and then disappears. Like that dude that has the soundboard of Led Zeppelin 6/23/77 LA Forum. He proved its existence, and then... poof. Never heard of again. Just like this story probably will. There are so many important mysteries to solve.

ashstralia
08-13-2004, 10:27 PM
maybe it was a comet?
they're mostly ice and dirt.
anyhoo, like i said,
i hope aliens exist!

ashstralia
08-14-2004, 03:55 AM
here's another thing....

the angle at which something enters the
atmosphere has a great bearing on what happens.
i've seen pics of the az crater, and it looks as if
that meteor came in vertically.
(typically they are less than 10% the size of the
hole they make)

there's a well known home movie from the 70's
where a very bright object streaks across the sky, pretty slowly,
and just disappears. (in broad daylight! imagine if it was night!)
such a shallow angle makes them burn up, or
just bounce off back into space.

while we're on the subject, i have no doubt
that something of unearthly origin crashed in roswell
in 1947. i find it very interesting that the technology
of integrated circuitry and microprocessing exploded soon after....

btw ally, i love your avatar!!!

ashstralia..... conspiracy loonie

Pink Spider
08-14-2004, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
I don't know, the Washington times is pretty reputable, isn't it?

Do you know who owns (http://marc.perkel.com/archives/000272.html) the Washington Times?

It's a hoax.