PDA

View Full Version : Blind Date Tv show/ Sam Hagar?

Big Troubles
08-15-2004, 03:08 PM
http://www.uni-television.com/BlindDate/cabo.html

Looks like Blind Date and Sam Hagar have a "love" connection. Cabo Wabo "MeltDown"?

Check it out.

DavidLeeNatra
08-15-2004, 07:51 PM
WTF???

Big Troubles
08-15-2004, 08:00 PM
:D Oh well. Sam needs the pub I guess?

tjvhou812
08-17-2004, 02:40 AM
not

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 12:37 PM
I bet kid gaygass and evh fan make it to the finals

knuckleboner
08-19-2004, 01:24 PM

knuckleboner
08-19-2004, 01:24 PM
1. Probably my repeated use of the word, "jive."
2. Most outrageous? Wow. Probably the time I wore the purple capris with the orange blouse. That was pretty crazy. I mean, normally, the capris are yellow. But I went with purple once. Nutty!
3. They would say that my strengths are my ability to sell 100 million albums, sellout the Rose Bowl, 5 nights running, and gross more money on this concert tour then every Rolling Stone concert, ever. My friends would probably point out just 1 minor weakness: my occasional penchant for slight exaggeration.
4. My only obsession is selling quality tequillia for a reasonable price. As well as T-shirts, ladies underwear, sunglasses, motor oil, English-to-Jive song lyric dictionaries, rubber bed sheets, fondue forks, and the Cabo Wabo Mouse-o Trapo, which makes an excellent Christmas, birthday or wedding gift. My biggest phobia is aliens. And Dave.
5. A one night stand is something you think you want at the time, that's good, initially, but you definitely know ain't really worth it and it's not lasting the test of time, right? In that case, my most memorable one night stand was 1986-1996.
6. You should definitely choose me for a Cabo Wabo Dater because I have a freaking Cabo Wabo tattoo. I got, inked, man! What better way to advertise the tequilla, uh, I mean the Cabo Wabo Blind Date than a guy with the Cabo tattoo.