PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember Sam wearing Capri pants and sandals when he was on tour with DLR

Sarge
01-21-2004, 04:51 PM
say what you want about that ugly blue spandex Roth has been sporting of late.. at least he doesn't wear Capri pants and sandals on stage.

GUYS DON'T WEAR CAPRI PANTS CHICKS DO!

Last I checked no rockstar ever (and Hagar isn't a rockstar) wore Capri pants..
Sarge

ZahZoo
01-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Angus Young of AC/DC wears those silly Australian capri pants!!! ;)

BigBadBrian
01-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo

No. Those are knickers. Totally different.

Catfish
01-21-2004, 06:26 PM
At the second Dave-Sam show I saw I decided to stick around and try to stomach some of the Screaming Troll's set, just for shits and giggles. Sarge is right on. I mean, yellow T-shirt, red capri pants and fucking beach sandles. The son of a bitch looked like he just woke up.

I took one look at him and laughed my eyes out until six songs later I needed to leave.

I can sum him up in two words: A clown.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-21-2004, 08:32 PM
LMFAO...

My good friend, Mr. Pojo Risin, had a few different ways to express his feelings towards The Velveeta Rocker in Raleigh in '02...

Let's see....

First, he gave him the 'ol double-bird while Spam was foolishly pretending he could liven the crowd up DLR-style....

Then after a few cheese ballads, he turned his back to the stage for a while....

Then after a few more, obviously in serious mental pain at this point, simply had to vacate the seating areas and replenish his organs with beer..... :D

rustoffa
01-21-2004, 10:02 PM
At the ATL sam and dave show.....arrgh....fucking knee-length jams with a buncha hand-picked trained seals sitting in his short-bus bleachers....I laughed my fucking ass off.

Von Halen
01-21-2004, 10:10 PM
Damnit Sarge, you just had to make me go digging through all my pictures to find this, didn't you? :D

I just had to take these pics to show how GAY he looked.

alexpgrimes
01-21-2004, 10:24 PM
I thought he was just waiting for the flood???

twonabomber
01-21-2004, 10:25 PM
was that opening night? you told me you puked through the whole set, how'd you manage to take pics? :D

rustoffa
01-21-2004, 10:36 PM
haha,did I say "knee length"?what the fuck was I on?...nm

Sarge
01-21-2004, 11:05 PM

Does he wear sandals with them..?
You need sandals for the full effect@!

Elitest
01-22-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Sarge

GUYS DON'T WEAR CAPRI PANTS CHICKS DO!

Sarge

not if they have ANY sense of style they dont....

( Chicks i mean):rolleyes:

DavidLeeNatra
01-22-2004, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Catfish
...until six songs later I needed to leave

six songs? respect...next war we can send you in front line...

Sarge
01-22-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Von Halen
Damnit Sarge, you just had to make me go digging through all my pictures to find this, didn't you? :D

I just had to take these pics to show how GAY he looked.

Dude what are you doing taking pictures of Sammy?

There was another one you had.. of him attempting a kick.. with the capri pants and some sandals that was great..
Sarge

Junyore Grades
01-22-2004, 11:07 AM
Halfway through Hagar's set at Polaris (Oh), a small crowd of people has formed around me. Everyone is arguing, "No, this is better! No, I like this better!" I then, being somewhat of an authority on the matter, say, "I believe it's a mixture of tall fesque and Kentucky Bluegrass." All then agree, as the Capri Sun spokesman leaves the stage, and we stand up for rock's greatest showman, Diamond David Lee Roth!!

Catfish
01-22-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
six songs? respect...next war we can send you in front line...

I had to know, dude. It was the second show I saw on that tour and I just had to know. The first show I saw, my buddies and I staged a walk-out immediately after Dave's set ended, yelling from the bottom of our bellies, "WELL, IT'S OVER, TIME TO GO HOME!" After tasting my own vomit during Spam's "I was in Van Halen, too" bullshit video presentation, we wound up running full boar to get out of earshot from "Runaround."

But checking out a few numbers the next show I was at was like when Indiana Jones told Marian, "don't look at it...close your eyes!" I'm confident I can withstand torture better than the average man now.

Gmoney
01-22-2004, 04:48 PM
How old is Hagar....56.....he prefers to wear women's clothing other than the typical plaid shorts and black socks like other people of his age!!

Albert Einstein
01-22-2004, 07:18 PM

YEAH!

Well thank fuckin christ we dont have a Bette Midler impersonator
wearing flowery capri duds on our shores!:D