PDA

View Full Version : Bushettes to attend GAY Wedding!!

FORD
08-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Bush Daughters to attend Gay Wedding
Wednesday, August 18 2004 @ 03:27 PM

When Washington-area beautician Erwin Gomez and his longtime partner James Packard celebrate their marital vows with 400 of their closest friends next month, two of Gomez's best customers will probably be in attendance: President Bush's twin daughters, Jenna and Barbara.

Yesterday, the 39-year-old Gomez - a makeup expert for the Elizabeth Arden shop in the D.C. suburb of Chevy Chase, Md. - told Lowdown that the First Twins have become devotees of his popular eyebrow waxes over the past few weeks

And, Gomez added, Bush's daughters have expressed an enthusiastic desire to go to Gomez and Packard's Sept. 11 wedding celebration at their home in Laytonsville, Md.

"I gave them the party invitation, and they said, 'That sounds great, we'd love to come - it sounds like a lot of fun,'" Gomez said.

"The way they reacted, they were very open-minded."

Never mind that their father supports a constitutional ban of gay marriages.

Heterosexual marriage, Bush said in February, is "the most enduring human institution" and "cannot be severed from its cultural, religious and natural roots without weakening the good influence of society."

While Gomez holds the hard-carousing girls in high regard ("so casual and so real"), his disgust for their father's politics is obvious.

"I think it's wrong - he has no right to touch that," he said. "He's trying to change the freedom of America. ... History is repeating itself, just like blacks and Jews were discriminated against."

Gomez and Packard were "wed" last spring in San Francisco after Mayor Gavin Newsome issued them and scores of others a marriage license.

But the legality of such unions has been in question since the California Supreme Court last week declared that Newsome exceeded his authority in sanctioning gay marriages.

As for the Bush sisters, "I've done their eyebrows three times - they usually just call my cell and pop in," said Gomez, who also plucks and waxes the eyebrows of Saudi Princess Haifa.

Yesterday, the First Twins' spokeswoman, Susan Whitson, had only this to say: "At this point I cannot confirm that the twins are attending. I only comment on official campaign activities."
|

link (http://www.indiemediamagazine.com/article.php?story=20040818152759975)

FORD
08-18-2004, 11:51 AM
I just notice that this wedding is on September 11th. Bet dad's really pissed off now that the girls have ruined the day that he was planning on massively exploiting for his campaign with a sodomite wedding :rolleyes:

JCOOK
08-18-2004, 11:55 AM
FORD why are you so intolerant

FORD
08-18-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
FORD why are you so intolerant

The only thing I'm "intolerant" of are fascists who are destroying everything this country was about from 1776 - 2000.

JCOOK
08-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Yeah they are called Democrats and you should be intolerant of them

FORD
08-18-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah they are called Democrats and you should be intolerant of them

It wasn't the Democrats who started funding Adolf Hitler in 1924.

JCOOK
08-18-2004, 12:19 PM
It was a Democrat that dropped the only two nukes ever

FORD
08-18-2004, 12:23 PM

So are you saying Truman was wrong to do so? And if so, do you have your flame proof suit on, because your fellow Busheep will crucify you :D

JCOOK
08-18-2004, 12:25 PM
Im'saying that a Democrat is the only one to ever drop a nuke

Sgt Schultz
08-18-2004, 12:43 PM
Good for them. I'm glad they are open minded and unbiased.

FORD
08-18-2004, 12:58 PM

So you agree that Democrats are strong on defense. Thanks!

FORD
08-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Good for them. I'm glad they are open minded and unbiased.

Too bad you can't say the same thing for their daddy.

Rikk
08-18-2004, 01:04 PM

It was a Republican that decimated Cambodia without telling the American people, actually lying about it. Further, this daily bombing helped pave the way for a genocide that took the lives of over 6 million people.

BigBadBrian
08-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Good tactical move by the ladies. Bush will get some gay votes for this. :gulp:

WolfStar999
08-18-2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by FORD
...Heterosexual marriage, Bush said in February, is "the most enduring human institution" and "cannot be severed from its cultural, religious and natural roots without weakening the good influence of society."

link (http://www.indiemediamagazine.com/article.php?story=20040818152759975)

And here I thought that murder and pimping were the most enduring human institutions. Oh well, shows what I know. ^_^
Btw, congrats on getting WAY OFF the fuckin' point of the thread, Cookie. From gay marriage to Hiroshima- such a mighty leap. Applause is quite definitely in order...but unfortunately, all I could muster was farting in your direction. I do hope you like the smell of Szechuan cookin that is now being launched from my rectum.

FORD
08-18-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

From who? The Log Cabin Republicans, maybe. And even then only the really gullible ones.

If Junior wanted the gays to consider voting for them, he would either support gay marriage/civil unions, or at the very least, leave it up to the states, which was his position in 2000. For Cheney, with a gay daughter to support the ammendment is even more hypocritical.

Ally_Kat
08-18-2004, 03:14 PM
It wasn't the Democrats who started funding Adolf Hitler in 1924.

so then wouldn't it be 1776-1924 is that's when the BCE started?

FORD
08-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
so then wouldn't it be 1776-1924 is that's when the BCE started?

1924 is when Prescott Bush and his Union Bank partners started mailing checks to Adolf. But they didn't gain complete control of the US government until the 2000 coup :(

Sgt Schultz
08-18-2004, 03:51 PM
Too bad you can't say the same thing for their daddy.

Yes, but I think GW is just pandering to the far right for votes with this issue. Whatever, can't agree with the guy you are voting for on everything.

worldbefree
08-18-2004, 04:10 PM
And I was expecting to read a story about Bush and his family attending the wedding of Dick Cheney's daughter. How funny would that be during an election year campaign.

ODShowtime
08-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Yes, but I think GW is just pandering to the far right for votes with this issue. Whatever, can't agree with the guy you are voting for on everything.

I agree 100% with you on this topic.

Ally_Kat
08-18-2004, 04:30 PM
1924 is when Prescott Bush and his Union Bank partners started mailing checks to Adolf. But they didn't gain complete control of the US government until the 2000 coup :(

You've claimed that other people in authority were part of the BCE. Like Nixon. You've claimed he was part of it and then he pulled out and that was when he started giving political advice to Clinton before his death.

FORD
08-18-2004, 07:44 PM
You've claimed that other people in authority were part of the BCE. Like Nixon. You've claimed he was part of it and then he pulled out and that was when he started giving political advice to Clinton before his death.

Yes, the BCE has controlled every Republican administration since WWII, and Nixon in particular owes his entire politcal career to them, beginning when he helped Prescott's nazi buddies immigrate to the US soon after the war. I don't remember saying Nixon "pulled out" of the BCE, but there is some speculation that he became a liability and the BCE set him up. Some even say that George Bush Sr. is the "Deep Throat" character who was the source for much of Woodward & Bernstein's "All The President's Men".

Even though the BCE has held considerable power in the executive branch for some time, they didn't have a compliant Congress until 1994, didn't have a BCE majority on the Supreme Court until Poppy's term (thankfully Souter did NOT perform as commanded). And of course the "4th estate" became BCE compliant, first indirectly through defense contractors (NBC, CBS) and even the CIA director himself (Bill Casey - Capitol Cities/ABC) buying networks, tightening control through mega mergers and corporate consolidation, and eventually having networks such as FAUX who staff their shows with actual PNAC'ers and Clear Channel, which was literally founded with BCE money.

It took all of the above to pull off the Florida Coup which finally gave the BCE complete control of the government. And then the conveniently timed "new Pearl Harbor" called for in the PNAC manifesto, which, at least temporarily, gave the regime overwhelming public support, both within the former US and abroad.

Thankfully, many people are waking up, but that doesn't mean the BCE is just going to walk away willingly :(

LoungeMachine
08-18-2004, 10:40 PM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just managed to post the WEAKEST ARGUMENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET how does it feel?

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 09:42 AM
Well a compliment like that coming from a fucking retard like you is wonderful.Go back and read it in context

LoungeMachine
08-19-2004, 09:50 AM
Well a compliment like that coming from a fucking retard like you is wonderful.Go back and read it in context

Okay, I did.

NOTHING changed.

WTF does your post have ANYTHING whatsoever to do to back up your argument?

Explain it slowly to us retards, since we're so thick

I'm a fucking retard?. Damn. You showed me.

WolfStar999
08-19-2004, 09:54 AM

Well, I did what you suggested, and...your argument still stinks like a sack of butt-holes. I might as well dress up like John Cleese in Fawlty Towers, start harassing German tourists and say they started it because they invaded Poland.

WolfStar999
08-19-2004, 09:59 AM
Getting back to the ORIGINAL POINT OF THIS THREAD, all I can is good for Jenna & Babs for sticking by their friend. I for one, am pleasantly surprised! Here's to the happy couple: God Bless & Keep them and make their love stronger with every passing moment!

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 10:13 AM
The purpose of the post was in regards to a running argument with FORD that Dems.in times of war have had just as much to do with killing "innocent" people as Repubs.sorry you werent there for the whole dialouge

LoungeMachine
08-19-2004, 11:03 AM

weak

LoungeMachine
08-19-2004, 11:03 AM

weaker

LoungeMachine
08-19-2004, 11:04 AM
The purpose of the post was in regards to a running argument with FORD that Dems.in times of war have had just as much to do with killing "innocent" people as Repubs.sorry you werent there for the whole dialouge

weakest

LoungeMachine
08-19-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by WolfStar999
Well, I did what you suggested, and...your argument still stinks like a sack of butt-holes. I might as well dress up like John Cleese in Fawlty Towers, start harassing German tourists and say they started it because they invaded Poland.

exactly

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 11:10 AM
You should do exactly that

FORD
08-19-2004, 11:14 AM

But no Democratic President has ever started a war. Let alone one for reasons that had nothing at all to do with the USA.

LoungeMachine
08-19-2004, 11:37 AM
But no Democratic President has ever started a war. Let alone one for reasons that had nothing at all to do with the USA.

What say you now, Ms. Cook?

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 11:47 AM
Ill' have to check that out for myself.. by the way name the only person and his party affiliation to ever drop a nuke

WolfStar999
08-19-2004, 12:08 PM

As I said before, you missed the original point of Ford's post and proceeded to follow through with a radical exercise in free association. And btw, Don't try your sophomoric circular reasoning with me, Cook. It's a waste of time and energy, because I can & will in this battle of wits put my foot so far up your ass you'll be tasting my Adidas shell-toes for a year!!!

:wow2:

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 12:13 PM
BRING IT

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 12:16 PM
WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER DROP A NUKE AND WHAT WAS HIS PARTY AFFILLIATION....Is that such a hard fucking qustion?

John Ashcroft
08-19-2004, 12:44 PM

Who started America's involvement in Vietnam again?

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Ford will chime in shortly that it was Ike

WolfStar999
08-19-2004, 02:37 PM
WHO IS THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER DROP A NUKE AND WHAT WAS HIS PARTY AFFILLIATION....Is that such a hard fucking qustion?

Harry S. Truman , who was a Democrat, two atomic bombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki to force Japan to surrender in the closing days of WWII, knowing that full invasion of Japan would have been far too costly in terms of a body count you salad-tossing cock bandit. And you're still avoiding the original purpose of the thread- now stop the stupid ass bickering with Ford and answer the original question posed- namely what your take is on Babs & Jenna Bush attending a gay wedding on Sept. 11th? Interesting? Chuckle-worthy? Give me an answer to this, and fuck the party-line rhetoric bull-shit. It's just getting lame.

Ally_Kat
08-19-2004, 02:42 PM
I don't see the point in bringing up Truman and the atomic bombs, but I would like to point out there is an inaccuracy in this thread as Truman, a democrat, started the Korean War in 1950.

WolfStar999
08-19-2004, 02:48 PM
I don't see the point in bringing up Truman and the atomic bombs, but I would like to point out there is an inaccuracy in this thread as Truman, a democrat, started the Korean War in 1950.

PRAISE THE LORD, A VOICE OF REASON!!!

Thank you...^_^

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 03:26 PM
IMO its fine that they go. Someones sexual orientation is none of my bidness

WolfStar999
08-19-2004, 03:28 PM
IMO its fine that they go. Someones sexual orientation is none of my bidness

Thank you. That's all I wanted to know. ^_^

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 06:07 PM

Hello! Wake up. There go your reading skills again. The gay man in question clearly stated a distaste for Daddy's politics... ...that would = a 'No' vote from the gays, BigBadBrightBoy...:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
08-20-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Hello! Wake up. There go your reading skills again. The gay man in question clearly stated a distaste for Daddy's politics... ...that would = a 'No' vote from the gays, BigBadBrightBoy...:rolleyes:

Nope. Don't question my reading or writing skills, punk. I figure you for some smart-ass punk. That's just what you are. I can't help it if you are illiterate. You're now a copycat. Get you're own schtick around here, Bozo. :gulp:

LoungeMachine
08-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Nope. Don't question my reading or writing skills, punk. I figure you for some smart-ass punk. That's just what you are. I can't help it if you are illiterate. You're now a copycat. Get you're own schtick around here, Bozo. :gulp:

God you're lame.

seriously. fucking lame

At least Asscroft and his ilk can POST A DECENT POINT

All YOU are capable of is calling people names.

old
tired
pathetic

"Get your own schtick" ???????????

ITS A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD

You didn't date much, did you.

If you only had a point [sigh]

barbie dahl
08-22-2004, 05:28 PM
...i'm a girl, i like dick...
...do you guys like dick?
...bush/cheney in 04!

thanx meat gazers.

john kerry is 'waffle boy' sponsored heinz syrup liberal left wing bomb throwing carpet bagging great unwashed filthy anti-usa, anti-anything america stands for except taking my tax dollars and giving them to people who do not BELONG here and hate this country even though they use entitlements to suck out economy dry...

BUSH/CHENEY IN '04!!!