PDA

View Full Version : One good thing if Kerry wins...

BigBadBrian
08-18-2004, 06:28 PM
...is that Hillary won't be lined up as the Dem candidate in '08.

This leaves alot of questions though. Iran is our next problem, foreign policy wise. They're developing nukes. If Kerry is Pres, what will he do?

Ally_Kat
08-18-2004, 06:43 PM
nothing?

BigBadBrian
08-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
nothing?

No, that's probably option B, right behind getting his UN pals to help him out. They won't though. They won't give a damn no matter who is in office. APPEASEMENT.

Ally_Kat
08-18-2004, 06:59 PM
I think he'll pull a Clinton and take polls on what his next moves should be.

he keeps changing stances and that does not put me on ease on the thought that he might become the next president.

Keeyth
08-18-2004, 07:07 PM
O c'mon! I listened to a radio DJ last night dedicate an entire show on all of the 'flip-flops' GW Bush has made since coming into office. He made an excellent case for Bush having no right to say Kerry is the flip flopper. A great quote from the show: "The only people who are truly consistent and never change their minds about anything are the foolish and the dead."

knuckleboner
08-19-2004, 12:01 AM
uh, would bush really attack iran? i mean, we know for certain we won't attack north korea.

but iran?

iraq was simpler. it was a tyrannical, secular dictator.

sure, the average iraqi probably wants the ayahtolah gone. but if we take down an official islamic government, we really better get used to the terrorist outrage.

we'll talk tough, but even bush won't hit iran unless there truly is no other option.

Phil theStalker
08-19-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
...is that Hillary won't be lined up as the Dem candidate in '08.

This leaves alot of questions though. Iran is our next problem, foreign policy wise. They're developing nukes. If Kerry is Pres, what will he do?
..hopefully he'll let them have them..

..even GIVE them the technology like Clinton did with China and N. Korea..

..why?

..so they can defend their "homeland" from Israel's future oil grabs..

..which Israel doesn't have to do now since American boys are dying D-E-A-D to give the oil to Israel via pipeline..

..so long as fascist corporate U.S. influences are there and growing there will be no war between Iran and Israel for oil..

..for Israel to survive they need that oil right next door..

Look, obviously Iran needs nukes to defend itself from violent, aggressor Israel in it's backyard and the U.S that's not even in it's backyard..

..the lion and the lamb will not live together..

..the law of gravity will not be repealed..

..let me put it to you this way:

If your country was Iran what would you do?

Obviously, you'd arm yourself with nukes like the others have.

true dat

If I was Iranian and living in a region with Israel and I see U.S. uniforms right next to me.. I don't know why they are taking sooooooo fucking long to "aquire" them.

If I were Iranian the only way I could tell the boys in Washington to go back home is with nukes.

And the only way I could prevent Israel from warring with my country would be with nukes.

So why do you think it's insane that Iran wants nukes?

Iranians would be insane if they didn't want nukes.

Come on, grow up.

P

ELVIS
08-19-2004, 01:32 AM
Typical anti-American, pro-terrorist bullshit...

:elvis:

FORD
08-19-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Typical anti-American, pro-terrorist bullshit...

Pull your head out of your ass and look at the statement logically, and you'll see that Phil is exactly correct.

Admitting that is not "anti American".

Suggesting that US military forces take over the entire middle east for Israel's benefit is VERY unamerican. But when half of Junior's cabinet is comprised of (dual) Israeli citizens, that's what happens. As New Jersey's governor can now tell you, going to bed with those guys (literally in his case) brings you nothing but trouble.

Anyone who is not loyal to the United States of America has no business being in the fucking government. Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith, et al are agents of the Likud party. They belong in prison for treason, not in the Pentagon or the WhiteHouse.

Warham
08-19-2004, 08:17 AM
John Kerry says he'll respond to any attack with a swift response.

That means that after Iran nukes our ass, he'll go to the UN and ask them to send a German and French peacekeeping force over there.

John Ashcroft
08-19-2004, 08:20 AM
He'll vote for authorization to attack Iran right before voting against it.

JCOOK
08-19-2004, 09:37 AM
I think he would walk right over to Tehran with that double barrel gauge of his and order them to stop.

Keeyth
08-19-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
uh, would bush really attack iran? i mean, we know for certain we won't attack north korea.

but iran?

iraq was simpler. it was a tyrannical, secular dictator.

sure, the average iraqi probably wants the ayahtolah gone. but if we take down an official islamic government, we really better get used to the terrorist outrage.

we'll talk tough, but even bush won't hit iran unless there truly is no other option.

Yeah, and Bush won't hit Iran because that's where his valuable asset Osama bin Laden is holed up. I mean, where else besides that country could a man who needs kidney dialysis treatments every three days hide so easily??

Bush looking for the terrorists = O.J. looking for the 'real' killers. :D

knuckleboner
08-19-2004, 07:55 PM
seriously, anybody think george bush would pre-emptively strike iran?

i'm telling you guys, even his foreign policy people would be against it...

Viking
08-19-2004, 08:03 PM
LMFAO@Warham :D That's about the size of it. The Left wants Amerika to be a neutered poodle and the lapdog of the U.N. And saying that a Kerry win has a silver lining is like being given the choice of hanging or firing squad at your execution.

TLR
08-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
He'll vote for authorization to attack Iran right before voting against it.

hehe

TLR
08-19-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
I think he would walk right over to Tehran with that double barrel gauge of his and order them to stop.

And if they don't stop...well, he'll crawl through the underbrush on his belly and shoot 'em like a 10-point buck...he loves doin' that, ya' know.

rustoffa
08-19-2004, 08:45 PM
Can you imagine how long his face would be if a dirty bomb or a stinky cab exploded on his watch?

Foreign policy?

He'd probably try to appease the extra-strength alka seltzer pouring down his gaping mouth.

Warham
08-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Kerry talks about kicking terrorist ass. What does he think Bush has been doing, sitting on his hands?

Wayne L.
08-20-2004, 10:22 AM
I'm a non-partisan political watcher who isn't a card carrying Republican or Democrat but I think if John Kerry is elected president in Nov. he will have to start a war with Iran & North Korea to protect the USA or not be re-elected which will put the radical liberal anti-war groups in a bind.

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Kerry talks about kicking terrorist ass. What does he think Bush has been doing, sitting on his hands?

Bush IS the fucking terrorist... ...and I hope Kerry DOES kick his military-duty-dodging chickenhawk pussy ass!

Nobody should be sending anybody to war unless they have the balls to fight in one themselves. End of story.

BigBadBrian
08-20-2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Bush IS the fucking terrorist... ...and I hope Kerry DOES kick his military-duty-dodging chickenhawk pussy ass!

Nobody should be sending anybody to war unless they have the balls to fight in one themselves. End of story.

Did that apply to Clinton?

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 03:15 PM
Did that apply to Clinton?

Did he send us to war?

John Ashcroft
08-20-2004, 04:09 PM
Uh, yes. Clinton sent America to more wars than President Bush has, by far.

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 05:30 PM
Really? And what were those 'wars' called? I remember the Gulf War, Desert Storm, and now Operation Iraqi Freedom... ...what 'wars' and I mean all out wars did he commit this country to? Little skirmishes here and there don't exactly add up to a war...

John Ashcroft
08-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Dude, you shoot from the hip just a little too much.

Clinton commited us to hostilities in Somalia, Bosnia, Kosovo, Haiti, Iraq, Sudan, and Afghanistan. Bosnia, Kosovo, and Haiti were outright wars, the rest military operations.

So you check up a little before spouting off from now, mkay?

Just because you don't remember Clinton's wars, doesn't mean they didn't exist.

Warham
08-20-2004, 07:31 PM
Ashcroft, we also have to remind Keeyth that these conflicts (like firing missiles at an aspirin warehouse) were initiated to divert attention from the cum-stained dress.

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 07:37 PM
Bosnia, Kosovo, and Haiti were outright wars, the rest military operations.

So you check up a little before spouting off from now, mkay?

Semantics. Those might have been wars to those little countries, but I would hardly say the U.S. felt like it was at war, especially not here at home, and certainly not to the extent of the current situation. Oh, and how long did those little skirmishes you call 'wars' last? Did they even cost us a fraction of what this mess in Iraq is costing us?

Hello? *crickets* It's awfully quiet in here...:rolleyes:

ELVIS
08-20-2004, 07:42 PM
That's the sound of your brain...

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Ashcroft, we also have to remind Keeyth that these conflicts (like firing missiles at an aspirin warehouse) were initiated to divert attention from the cum-stained dress.

Glad you brought that up Warham. We spent a year looking down Clintons pants for a lousy cigar and a blowjob, and yet the atrocities that the BCE has committed you would just have us overlook like they were nothing. Real smart...:rolleyes:

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
That's the sound of your brain...

Least I've got one... ...and what would you know about a brain?? :gun: :wow2:

BigBadBrian
08-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Semantics. Those might have been wars to those little countries, but I would hardly say the U.S. felt like it was at war

You're a halfwit to boot.

Those non-wars cost American lives. Do a little bit of research. I'm not necessarily blaming Slick Willy here, but you're just cavalierly flushing American lives down the drain like they don't mean anything. Your partisan arguments are clouding what little judgement you have.

:gulp:

BigBadBrian
08-20-2004, 07:51 PM
Least I've got one... ...and what would you know about a brain?? :gun: :wow2:

You argue like a third-grader. :gulp:

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 08:05 PM
You argue like a third-grader. :gulp:

I need to lower myself to that to be understood by you half the time it seems, so can you blame me?

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 08:07 PM
You're a halfwit to boot.

Those non-wars cost American lives.

No where near what this war has cost, and I'm not cavalier about flushing human lives. They mean a lot. I'm just talking relative to the current situation.

Big Train
08-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Yes, please make us come up to your level. I would love to hear your 8th grade arguments.

BigBadBrian
08-20-2004, 08:08 PM
No where near what this war has cost, and I'm not cavalier about flushing human lives. I'm just talking relative to the current situation.

Should we left Saddam in place?

Angel
08-20-2004, 08:11 PM
I mean, where else besides that country could a man who needs kidney dialysis treatments every three days hide so easily??

Bush looking for the terrorists = O.J. looking for the 'real' killers. :D

Yup, and Osama Bin Forgotten is probably playing golf with OJ right now! ;)

BigBadBrian
08-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Angel

No, we're waiting until he's camped out with some Canucks so we can nail his ass good. :gulp:

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 08:13 PM

True...:(

Keeyth
08-20-2004, 08:14 PM
I'm outta here for the weekend. Later!

Angel
08-20-2004, 08:19 PM
No, we're waiting until he's camped out with some Canucks so we can nail his ass good. :gulp:

Haven't you heard? GWB and us still aren't super friendly. He won't bring his buddy up here with him.

How the hell are ya? Asshole ;)

Viking
08-20-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by TLR:

And if they don't stop...well, he'll crawl through the underbrush on his belly and shoot 'em like a 10-point buck...he loves doin' that, ya' know.

ROTFLMFAO :p That, for me, was the defining moment for the character fraud this spoiled pussy is trying to perpetuate. Lemme explain a couple of things for those of you in the Birkenstock crowd:

1) You NEVER crawl around on the ground to hunt deer. You use a blind or a tree stand. You go belly-crawling around on a leaf-covered carpet like that, the only thing you'll get is your Realtree camos filled full of maple leaves. Deer are second-to-none (except maybe to turkeys) in sensory perception. They can smell you from two miles away. Literally. You start rustling leaves, and that venison-steak-on-the-hoof is going to be two counties away before you can raise your barrel. Which brings me to......

2) There isn't a sane person on this planet who hunt deer with a shotgun. Shotguns are fine for duck and turkey. But for deer, you need a high-velocity round like a 30.06. Unless you've got the barrel shoved down that deer's throat all the way to the ass-end of the choke, all a scattergun is going to do is piss him off, and then you might end up explaining to the emergency room doctor how you got four points of that buck's rack broken off in your asshole. And then he'll laugh at you.

Any of you 'Anybody-but-Bush' types starting to get a picture of the deluded menace you want to turn the reins of power over to? Oh, I forgot. Your hatred of Bush matters more than turning this country into a Third-World, Caligula-era Rome, complete with piles of innocents still smoldering from the bombs of Mooslim fanatics.

John Ashcroft
08-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Semantics. Those might have been wars to those little countries, but I would hardly say the U.S. felt like it was at war, especially not here at home, and certainly not to the extent of the current situation. Oh, and how long did those little skirmishes you call 'wars' last? Did they even cost us a fraction of what this mess in Iraq is costing us?

Hello? *crickets* It's awfully quiet in here...:rolleyes:

And just how does anything in your life make you "feel" like you're at war? You dodge any bullets lately?

It's the people fighting that make these distinctions, not liberal whiners like you who bitch and whine (safely from your living room) simply because it's not your team running the show.

Do you think we who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo consider their bullets any less dangerous than Iraqi bullets? The Serbs had Mig-29s when we went in, Iraqs were all destroyed from Gulf war 1. The Serbs SAM batteries were all intact before we went in, they were pretty much all destroyed in Iraq pre Gulf War II. American soldiers died in Bosnia and Kosovo just like in Iraq. There are certainly differences between Clinton's wars and Bush's wars, but the defining difference is the scale of the task at hand. Let's face some facts..., the Orthodox Christian countries surrounding Serbia didn't send suicide bombers into Kosovo to derail the spread of freedom.

Maybe now you can understand the extent of the problem the world's facing with the Middle East. And I'm still shocked that you libs would reopen Saddam's torture chambers simply in the name of getting your power back. It's disgusting really.

Keeyth
08-21-2004, 01:52 AM
And just how does anything in your life make you "feel" like you're at war? You dodge any bullets lately?

It's the people fighting that make these distinctions, not liberal whiners like you who bitch and whine (safely from your living room) simply because it's not your team running the show.

Do you think we who fought in Bosnia and Kosovo consider their bullets any less dangerous than Iraqi bullets?

Um, the real John Ashcroft (which you align yourself with via your avatar) didn't fight in any war. He had 7 (yes, 1-2-3-4-5-6... ...7!) deferrments to let him come and join me on the couch in my living room during Vietnam. What about that?

I respect you for having fought for our country.

I lose some of that respect for you by your backing of John Ashcroft, Bush, Cheney, and any others who had the chance but WOULDN'T fight for our country. I hope you understand that.

Keeyth
08-21-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Viking
Originally posted by TLR:

Shotguns are fine for duck and turkey.

Nice drama... ...queen!:D

Maybe he's bringing his shotgun 'cuz his target is the turkey in the White House!? :D

BigBadBrian
08-21-2004, 10:22 AM

How the hell are ya? Asshole ;)

I'm doing great...and still waitin' on those nekkid pics.....yum yum!

:bottle: :sex: :hula: :killer: ;)