PDA

View Full Version : Lurkers

lms2
08-19-2004, 07:21 PM
Not much to post about today, so I have been just checking out all the people here on the forums. I am a people watcher that way. I noticed something I hadn't noticed before.

There are alot of people that dont post. Okay, I noticed that part before, but just figured they came on the site for some of the other great features besides the message boards, then disappeared never to be seen again. What I noticed is that some of these people have been here a long time, and NEVER posted.

Why?

Ally_Kat
08-19-2004, 07:28 PM
to get downloads, maybe too scared to say anything with the tiffs here and there

lms2
08-19-2004, 07:44 PM
I figured that about the downloads, and the articles, etc. I didn't even come to the message boards for the first month or so I was here. But some of these people have been here a long time. In that case, you would think they got what they wanted and left. But no, they are still active. If they are that timid of the tiffs...why do they keep coming back?

Susie Q
08-19-2004, 08:05 PM
Cause it is like a train wreck, or a soap opera. Ya just gotta take a peek....

That's my take. When the old army was up I had nearly 10000 posts. Now look at me...ROTFLMAO!! :o

TLR
08-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Voyeuristic thrill seekers?

Dan
08-19-2004, 08:42 PM
Come on people don't be shy,share your views and reviews and have a good time.

Warham
08-19-2004, 09:14 PM
Some people just don't like putting the effort in to post. Or they post a few times and lose interest. Some people just enjoy reading for a good laugh here.

rustoffa
08-19-2004, 09:32 PM
You gotta admit, it's not for the faint of heart.

Fingers shakin'.....ideahs quakin'.....

In the end, the sublime is often the mundane....no, the mundane is the motherfuckin' sublime.

Either way, get off yo sowwy ass and type something....it's all subjective ain't it?

:rolleyes:

guwapo_rocker
08-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
You gotta admit, it's not for the faint of heart.

Fingers shakin'.....ideahs quakin'.....

In the end, the sublime is often the mundane....no, the mundane is the motherfuckin' sublime.

Either way, get off yo sowwy ass and type something....it's all subjective ain't it?

:rolleyes:

No, I'm always right.:D

lms2
08-19-2004, 10:33 PM
I try to just come here and read sometimes...doesn't work. I got to get my two cents in there once in a while.

Figs
08-19-2004, 10:40 PM
It's all so fascinating! The debate, the banter, the innuendo, the satire, the wit, the brutal honesty born out of anonymity! Not to mention the funny pictures…

rustoffa
08-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Figs
It's all so fascinating! The debate, the banter, the innuendo, the satire, the wit, the brutal honesty born out of anonymity! Not to mention the funny pictures…

LMAO!

rustoffa
08-19-2004, 10:56 PM
(the acronyms)
:D

Figs
08-19-2004, 10:59 PM
the acronyms indeed my good man! like WARF! I thought he was just a Klingon!