PDA

View Full Version : What do you like about your life?

Wayne L.
08-20-2004, 06:07 PM
I like the life I have been living for 40 years now because I have never been arrested for anything or caused anybody any pain & I don't smoke, drink or do drugs but I'm still a cool guy. I love animals but I eat meat & I eat my vegetables but I'm not an extreme animal rights activist like former Beatle & rock legend Sir Paul McCartney. I have my own personal boxset of 3 classic rock albums(Beatles, Van Halen), book(Walk This Way), Bible & money that's for me only while other materialistic things can come & go like the wind without a thought. Being a 70's kid it cracks me up to see some of peers in my age group like Vince Neil of Motley Crue fame looking for that second encore but never getting it speaking as an up & coming lyricist who can write about 30 songs easy with a bright future. I do have a great life even though I'm on my mother's computer & living with my parents at this moment but that will change next year. I'm looking for that special lady around 25-42 years old with a great personality, is emotionally, mentally & financially secure with herself, has long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet that I could love & admire forever because of my passionate fetish which would make me happy.

lms2
08-20-2004, 06:10 PM
My life. Its Friday. Im happy.

TLR
08-20-2004, 10:34 PM
I can pretty much do what I want and whenever I want...I kinda' like THAT...

lms2
08-20-2004, 11:01 PM
I would like it better if someone else had to pay for it. :)

Golden AWe
08-21-2004, 04:24 AM
this thread start is a classic already...

Cato
08-21-2004, 09:36 AM
I see that dickhead saying he's 40 here also.

Susie Q
08-21-2004, 09:54 AM
This isn't the guy who had the foot fetish that had sex with his sister is it? Anyone remember that guy? He came here and then over to Von's place. He was a odd duck.

Valid question though...What do I like about my life.

I like lms2's answer. This has been one HELL of a week.

twonabomber
08-21-2004, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
This isn't the guy who had the foot fetish that had sex with his sister is it? Anyone remember that guy? He came here and then over to Von's place. He was a odd duck.

his name was Shadow and he wanted to suck his cousin Sandra's toes.

ALMOSTsaved
08-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Right now, what I like, and some might disagree, is the fact that I don't have kids of my own. The freedom is fucking exquisite..

twonabomber
08-21-2004, 04:08 PM
ditto.

my younger brother has two kids...the family name will be carried on, my parents have their grandchildren, and all the pressure is off me.

jacksmar
08-21-2004, 04:25 PM
Muffy!!

Dan
08-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Wayne.L,Thanks for your personal ad.We have found Joe thunder for you,what a great match.

Ozzy Fudd
08-21-2004, 10:48 PM
That i can come in this Kick Ass Site and hang out with people who are cool and post some of my humour :D

LoungeMachine
08-21-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Wayne.L,Thanks for your personal ad.We have found Joe thunder for you,what a great match.

book 'im danno!!!!!

classic post , bud

Wayne L.
08-23-2004, 08:13 AM
I feel great about my life but there are some mental cases at the DLR Army who have no life at all. You know who I'm talking about don't you Dan?

Panamark
08-23-2004, 08:56 AM
I love how, somehow, through years of being a Rock'n'Roll animal. I bounced back from oblivion, secured my future, and now are
comfortable.

Like TLR, I do pretty much what I want. I am a free spirit and love my music and life. But I would have to say that the greatest
thing ever, in my life, has happened to me recently.

She is wonderful. A spirit as free as me. I wish for everyone to
find this person in their life..

WayneL....... Some advice for you Bro..

Shoe Salesman !!!! I can see that working on so many
levels for you.. And you might get to meet your perfect feet !

Cathedral
08-23-2004, 09:09 AM
Funny, some dickhead with a foot fetish and a desire to be a troll calling someone else a "Mental Case", man i have seen it all on this site.
And this thing about fucking his sister?
That explains why your Mom and Dad had the same last name before marriage, or was a wedding even necessary?

Inbreeding, it's a terrible way to start a family, ya dink.

What do i like about my life?
Damn near everything at this point.
Life should be enjoyed and never wasted because it is simply too damn short.
It took me 37 years to figure that out, so here's to another 37 keeping that close to heart.

Panamark, When you cross that pond and head to Tennesee you had better let me know so we can show our ladies how we party, Roth Style.

Wayne L.
08-23-2004, 09:19 AM
What do YOU have against me having a great life unless you're envious & what's wrong with having a fetish for lonmg legs & sexy feet on beautiful women Panamark?

alexpgrimes
08-23-2004, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I feel great about my life but there are some mental cases at the DLR Army who have no life at all. You know who I'm talking about don't you Dan?
I have a question for you. Can you get atheletes mouth from sucking on toes??? Is the toe jam chewy??? Does the girl have to have pretty feet or can a girl with Hammer Toe get some love too??? :D

Wayne L.
08-23-2004, 02:57 PM
Have you ever been with a beautiful woman before to ask such STUPID questions because I have a passionate fetish for long legs & sexy feet on beautiful women alexpgrimes?

Fabulous Shadow
08-23-2004, 04:04 PM
LMAO!

What do I like about my life...
What do I like about my life...
Hmmmm....
What do IIIIIII like about MY life??????

Let's see???

Well, I LOVE my son, That's for sure! He's the best kid EVER! He is really the ONLY thing that brings me REAL JOY!

Then there's Wolf... He's a REAL friend. He LOVES me even though I don't deserve it or him. He keeps me as grounded as this flighty chick can posibly be...

lionsfan
08-23-2004, 04:21 PM
My name is lionsfan. I'm unemployed and I live with my parents.

SoCalChelle
08-23-2004, 06:26 PM
I think I'm doing alright, considering how bad I screwed up a good portion of my life. I'm now in a career where I can use all my "life experiences" to help other people who are going through the same thing. I have two kids that are the funniest people I know. And I have a great boyfriend. What more could I ask for?

Fabulous Shadow
08-23-2004, 06:44 PM
a million dollars?

Ally_Kat
08-23-2004, 06:50 PM
I got a great guy who treats me like a princess. I couldn't have asked for better.

Dan
08-23-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
book 'im danno!!!!!

classic post , bud

Thanks Dude,you rock.

Dan
08-23-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.

Wayne,Frist of all stop with telling everyone your age and personal details all of the time,it gets abit too much,especially in every post you do.
Mental case,jsut look in the mirror.

smaz
08-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Dan

Originally posted by Panamark

:lol: to both of you!!! Shoe salesman bwahaha!!! I like in my life the fact I don't have to pay income tax, rent, bills, for food, my parents do all that.

Reverberator
08-23-2004, 08:08 PM
I have been pissed for over half of my life , which I consider a good thing although I wish I hadn't spent so much money .

I play good guitar and ride a fast motorbike that compesates for the lack of fast women in my life (though I have a moderately sedately paced one still) and I try to live life like DLR by taking a "flamethrower to my candle".

sambo
08-23-2004, 09:57 PM
Me? simple I guess....

The freedom to choose..

and Australia..

LoungeMachine
08-24-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
I love how, somehow, through years of being a Rock'n'Roll animal. I bounced back from oblivion, secured my future, and now are
comfortable.

Like TLR, I do pretty much what I want. I am a free spirit and love my music and life. But I would have to say that the greatest
thing ever, in my life, has happened to me recently.

She is wonderful. A spirit as free as me. I wish for everyone to
find this person in their life..

Pana Hits the Mark yet again.

Couldn't have said it better. Lost many friends from the life we all worked hard to get. AW, LS to name a few

I'm just shocked as hell I'm here. Breathing. Parenting. Relaxing.

I just wish I could remember half the shit I've been accused of.!!

Life is good.

Panamark
08-24-2004, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Panamark, When you cross that pond and head to Tennesee you had better let me know so we can show our ladies how we party, Roth Style.

Its a deal Mate ! :)

DLRdelight!
08-24-2004, 04:14 AM
fuck my life hasnt really even begun

Jesus Christ
09-13-2004, 02:50 PM
I'm the Son of God and I live in a Heavenly Paradise. What hath I to complain about? :cool: