PDA

View Full Version : Eeas Reunion

TMR
01-22-2004, 01:50 AM
I truly believe this would be the greatest reunion of all time!

If you don't think so...you are all crazy...LOL

ELVIS
01-22-2004, 01:53 AM
I should have posted this before you had the chance...

:elvis:

TMR
01-22-2004, 01:58 AM
Why? You don't want this too happen....the best chance of any VH reunion for you would be Wolfie playing with DLR!!!

ELVIS
01-22-2004, 02:04 AM
Is Wolfie any good ??

Gmoney
01-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Is Wolfie any good ??

According to the drunk formerly known as Eddie Van Halen, Wolfdong is very talented!!

ZahZoo
01-22-2004, 05:11 PM
Vai stated in a recent interview there's no plans for a EEAS nreunion and doubted there ever would be...

Catfish
01-22-2004, 05:32 PM
What's the point???

azcrdnal
01-22-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by TMR

If you don't think so...you are all crazy...LOL i thought you said it was going to happen in 2004.

Full Bug
01-22-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by TMR

If you don't think so...you are all crazy...LOL
Nice to see some things never change, death, taxes, and TMR in his blind faith in the EEAS band, cool.......:p

TMR
01-22-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Full Bug
Nice to see some things never change, death, taxes, and TMR in his blind faith in the EEAS band, cool.......:p

As noted above Vai says this would probably never happen....usually when someone says that, the dream will come true! When I seen Vai & Sheehan perform Shyboy, I could see they miss those times....

Vai just released a very cool DVD Live from ASTORIA....check it out if you have a chance. They open with Shyboy! I was amazed when I seen it live!!!

At least I have faith in a true musician. I don't want to wait for Wolfe to turn 21 before DLR signs him on as part of the band....lol

TMR
01-22-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Gmoney
According to the drunk formerly known as Eddie Van Halen, Wolfdong is very talented!!

Great Post!
Wolfdong, I like that name for him....lol

Little Texan
01-22-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Gmoney

If you believe what Ed says, the next Van Halen album will be recorded by Wolfgang with Wolfgang playing guitar, bass, drums, and singing vocals!

Polk High
01-22-2004, 09:37 PM
i like his current band best.

TMR
01-22-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Polk High
i like his current band best.

Current band plays well, but they haven't created
any new tunes besides remakes.

MAX
01-23-2004, 02:33 AM
I think that it would be a killer fix for fanatics such as ourselves. However, Ray kicks monster ass over Gregg. Billy rules but Vai? I dunno? I'd like to see Dave put something together with Ray and Billy as the rhythm section and have more of a Rock and Roll veteran playing the axe and who writes rock songs. Vai is way too much of a virtuoso and as Dave said "He never played the clubs."

I really don't know? Any thoughts?

TMR
01-24-2004, 01:40 AM
Vai has been playing small clubs for years now.
As far as talent goes and writing technique, Vai can make any kind of music with Dave's direction.
Lowery would be a great choice but the guy likes Marily Manson, go figure!

Sorry, I don't see where Ray is better then Gregg on the drums but i'm not a drummer either.

pete
01-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by azcrdnal
i thought you said it was going to happen in 2004.

and you've insinuated enough shit that would burst God's bladder (as far as a classic VH reunion).
2 weeks ago. and from what i hear, many times b4 that.
you must feel right at home.