PDA

View Full Version : Saw Prince the other night.. AWSOME!!!

NeilDiamondDave
08-21-2004, 12:06 PM
Prince was fucking unbelieveable.... What a showman. Has a lot of the old Roth in him... Also, he is a MONSTER on the guitar!!! Unlike EDVH, He has not lost his chops. I would recommend seeing him live if you get the chance! Saw this last VH tour and its not even close..

alexpgrimes
08-22-2004, 12:38 AM
I've seen him a few times. He never disappoints. You should have seen him at the R&R induction cerimonies. He tore the roof of the place with his solo during My Guitar Gently Weeps. He was the highlight of the night.

ELVIS
08-22-2004, 04:44 AM
I like prince!

:elvis:

Chaz Rock City
08-22-2004, 07:06 AM
A buddy of mine saw Prince, he said it was the best he's ever seen. Even a dipshit metalhead like me has Purple Rain.

Panamark
08-22-2004, 07:37 AM
The dude has talent. He's not my style, but I can recognize true creativity when I see it.

EmpyreLounge44
08-23-2004, 01:52 AM
i saw one of his shows up in boston and he was fucking amazing...the guy really is one of the best musicians of our time. Id say that he is even a better guitar player than EVH

ClubDave
08-24-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
I've seen him a few times. He never disappoints. You should have seen him at the R&R induction cerimonies. He tore the roof of the place with his solo during My Guitar Gently Weeps. He was the highlight of the night.

i have never see guitar playing as insane as his while my guitar gently weeps solo.......really blew me away, most amazing guitar player since jimi hendrix......fluent in more musical instruments than i can name........and i love how after his solos he would throw his guitar in the air, and its almost like they never came down, and his hat was totaly pimp

Switch84
09-30-2004, 10:06 AM
:D Prince is the BOMB, y'all! I first saw him live during the '84 Purple Rain tour and 3 times after that (the latest was last year!) He played here in the ATL at Phillips Arena in April and July, and he SOLD OUT EVERY SHOW!

Van Fagar, btw, couldn't fill up the lower bowl of the very same arena.

LMMFAOBT!

PRINCE ROCKS!!!