PDA

View Full Version : ...the downward spiral...

telefunkinu47
01-22-2004, 12:58 PM
...what'll it take to finish off what's left of our home....with all the talk of terrorism, global warming and asteroids ending it all...makes one stop and think...what if someone somewhere actually knows what's going on...the master plan so to speak...why do we wanna send a manned mission to mars...why do we need a colony on the moon...what if our world leaders had a heads up on what is coming...and if they do have this info...where did they get it...the time and space continuem is not as far fetched as you may think...einsteins theory of relativity was no accident...was he given this basic knowledge of time travel...who gave it to him...did someone travel back in time and give him this information...does our government know about it...a man on the moon...are you kidding...that ain't possible...throughout mans existance on this world it seems that the impossible almost always becomes possible...nanotechnology is just the seed of what our future holds...what do you think...are they really travelers from outer space or are they time travelers from right here on this planet...our own future to guide us into our destiny...where does it go from there...(sitting back into my chair, I grab for my water and take a big drink and ponder these thoughts)...