PDA

View Full Version : Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter

creed316
08-25-2004, 10:08 AM
I found this on Yahoo Entertainment News

Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter
Thursday November 27, 2003

BIG-BOOBED gals have a new reason to stick out their chests with pride. A surprising study proves they're more intelligent than their small-breasted sisters!

The study of 1,200 women conducted by Chicago sociologists comes in the wake of a recently released report stating that blonde rocket scientists outnumber brunettes.

"Although I hate to admit it, we found that women with big busts average 10 IQ points higher than less well-endowed women," reveals lead researcher Dr. Yvonne Rossdale, herself a meager 32A.

"The myth that women with voluptuous figures are not smart should now be shelved, along with the misconception that all blondes are dumb."

Dr. Rossdale measured the busts of women in Illinois, Kansas and Ohio and then divided them into five categories: Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large. These categories roughly corresponded to commercially available bra sizes, A, B,C, D and DD or above.

She then gave subjects in each category a standard IQ test and found that women in the Large and Extra-large category scored an average of 10 points higher than women in the Small and Extra-small categories. Medium-sized ladies had a three- to four-point edge over the flat-chested group.

"This is a wake up call to employers to drop the notion that women with large breasts are dumb," Dr. Rossdale says.

"Rather than automatically assuming that a woman with tremendous 'hooters' belongs in the typing pool, she should be considered for the executive track."

Experts aren't sure why bigger headlights translate into more brain power.

"One theory is that the female hormone estrogen, which is responsible for breast development and is also believed to give women extra protection from heart disease, may also play a role in intelligence," Dr. Rossdale says.

American women have the largest breasts in the world and our nation's knockers have been increasing in volume with each generation. According to a recent report, the average U.S. cup size has ballooned to an impressive C.

That, the sociologists speculate, may explain why the United States leads the world in science and technology.

"Well-endowed women, many of them shyly concealing their assets behind lab coats in research and development departments across the country, could be considered America's secret weapon," the researcher observes.

The false notion that bosomy babes are dumber than those who sport teensy "mosquito bites" is probably the fault of men, the sociologists theorize.

"It may simply be that men pay less attention when a large-breasted woman speaks," suggests Dr. Rossdale.

"She could accurately explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to him, but if he's transfixed by her cleavage, it's doubtful he'll remember a single word she said. He'll remember her as sexy but stupid."

alexpgrimes
08-25-2004, 10:10 AM
If her ass is just as big does that deduct IQ points?

SoCalChelle
08-26-2004, 01:57 PM
Yeah! I'm a genius! LOL :D

guwapo_rocker
08-26-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by creed316

Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter

I always tell them that.:D

Fabulous Shadow
08-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Yes... I have 3 brains!

Warham
08-26-2004, 05:44 PM
3 big brains?

lms
08-26-2004, 05:48 PM
women with little boobs try harder.

:D

Keeyth
08-26-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by creed316
BIG-BOOBED gals have a new reason to stick out their chests with pride.

Like they needed another one??? The fact that they have big boobs is enough of a reason to stick 'em out there. Hell, it's even a reason they should take their tops off! Take it ALL off! :D

guwapo_rocker
08-26-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Like they needed another one??? The fact that they have big boobs is enough of a reason to stick 'em out there. Hell, it's even a reason they should take their tops off! Take it ALL off! :D

Hell yeah, slap me around with them. And the girls with

little ones, you're welcome to try too.:D :tits:

Warham
08-27-2004, 08:20 AM
Big boobs, little boobs, makes no difference to me. :D

Cathedral
08-27-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Warham
Big boobs, little boobs, makes no difference to me. :D

Amen to that... :D

Warham
08-27-2004, 09:15 AM
Well, no skeeter bites please! :D

Honeyhunter
08-27-2004, 10:28 AM
I filibusterd the itty-bitty-titty committee at high school

Switch84
09-15-2004, 04:22 PM
:o :D That's a first (for me). It ain't my brain or my boobs that's the issue; the issue is MY ACHING BACK! Once I can score some extra sick leave from the gig, I'm getting the breast reduction operation.

Huge hooters are only fun if you don't have to tote those babies around, killing your back and shoulders.

And what the fuck is the deal with us well-endowed Grrls having to take out a second mortgage just to afford our bras? We can't go to K-Mart, Victoria's Secret, or Bloomingdales for our 'over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders'?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Ozzy Fudd
09-15-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm not a Boob man but.. i found that the women i've been with( little boobs) have more common sence then the big Boobed ones.
Anyway more than a mouth full is a waste..

creed316
09-15-2004, 06:44 PM
Bigger the better if you ask me!!!

DrGrafenberg
09-16-2004, 03:16 AM
So this lady has it all wrong then...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/DrGrafenberg/iwish.jpg

alexpgrimes
09-16-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by lms

Yeah baby that's what I like to hear...:D

Switch84
09-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by lms

;) Yeah, so they can get the money to buy bigger ones!

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

lms2
09-17-2004, 06:18 PM
Happy with what i have thank you. Little ones don't sag...:D

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 06:21 PM
Let's see 'em!

lms2
09-17-2004, 06:48 PM
None of that G. I hear they are looking for a replacement for Fab... I think it is time for me to start being quiet again. I don't like any other sites...(unless of course you are going to follow me to the links?)

You I would miss...

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by lms2
None of that G. I hear they are looking for a replacement for Fab... I think it is time for me to start being quiet again. I don't like any other sites...(unless of course you are going to follow me to the links?)

You I would miss...

You needn't worry, you have Class!!

lms2
09-17-2004, 07:20 PM
Thanks baby, but honestly, I think I liked it better when you were one of the few people on here that would give me the time of day.

guwapo_rocker
09-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Is chelle a Dave stalker?

You heard it here first.

This is at Dave's gate....

Bill Lumbergh
09-17-2004, 07:27 PM

tjvhou812
09-17-2004, 07:29 PM
she better hope dave dont get the shotgun

Warham
09-17-2004, 08:58 PM
Where's the little peephole with the shotgun barrel sticking out?

lms2
09-18-2004, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by lms

Originally posted by Switch84
;) Yeah, so they can get the money to buy bigger ones!
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

Switch, it this the one you are talking about?

Little insight, since apparently it was way out of your league.

I Q and ability have nothing to do with the size of a persons body.

Big breated women are treated "differently" and they learn to play a role. Its not that they are not smart, its that they don't need to be...Now that is very stereotypical, but racist? WTF.

My comment referred more to the mentatility of the prepubescent male whos treatment of the newly emerging young woman is dependent upon the size of her breasts.

Girls who are rather large in this area don't get much direct eye contact, nor do "boys" listen much to what they have to say. Thus many of them learn to flaunt what the good lord gave 'em, to get what they want from the boys who won't leave them alone regardless.

Smaller sized girls know they got nothin in that department to flaunt so they exercise the other areas and develop talents such as charm, humor and wit. They read a few more books. It is required that they actually have something intelligent to say at job interviews...

The girls lacking in intelligence are the ones who will have plastic surgery over something so trivial.

guwapo_rocker
09-18-2004, 12:17 PM
So these ladies must be

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=125209

geniuses?

SoCalChelle
09-18-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Is chelle a Dave stalker?

You heard it here first.

This is at Dave's gate....

Ah, looks like I'm next, eh? Wonderful.

guwapo_rocker
09-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Nazi PD Mod...

SoCalChelle
09-18-2004, 12:45 PM
Funny, I thought Katydid was winning the poll. You do realize that calling me a Nazi is a racist comment, right? I'm half German. :p