PDA

View Full Version : Here is what pisses me off!

Susie Q
08-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Two Mosque Leaders Released From Jail

(Albany - WRGB) — The two Albany Mosque leaders accused in an FBI sting were granted bail by a federal judge on Tuesday and released from the Rensselaer County Jail Wednesday evening. The judge felt that Yassin Aref and Mohammed Hossain did not pose a danger to the community nor were they a flight risk. This decision came into play after prosecutors admitted they made a mistake when translating a word referring Aref as "commander" instead of "brother". Both men will be on house detention and they have to wear electronic monitors. The bail was set at 250,000 dollars bond and 100,000 dollars in cash.

The story here was that these two men had this pizza business down in Albany and were talking to a undercover FBI Agent about these types of shoulder missles to blow up airplanes or whatever from the ground. I dunno....stupid shit.

These assholes who could be a threat to our nation....free on bail?! I don't get it.

ELVIS
08-25-2004, 11:11 PM
House arrest with an electronic monitor isn't exactly free...

Trust me, I know from experience...

:elvis:

Susie Q
08-25-2004, 11:13 PM
Yah, but you are not a terrorist threat either. You are a good man who lost his way and found it back.

ELVIS
08-25-2004, 11:16 PM
You have a link for the story ??

Wait until FORD get's hold of this...

Susie Q
08-25-2004, 11:20 PM
yah, it has been on the local news here for a few weeks. Here is their website.

wrgb.com

Susie Q
08-25-2004, 11:47 PM
Here is my take on this whole political horseshit while I am at it.

I say...take every last one of these son of a bitches out of the country. Put them back where they came from. Get our troops the hell out of there, and pull the fuckin' plug.

As an american who can freely express their opinion, I say fuck them. Let them do a koolaid mission over there. Lets work on the Alaskan Pipeline to get our oil. What they have, do we really need? Find other alternatives. If Bush is trying to act like the big bully over there and take what is NOT ours, he should be dropped off over there and let the fuckers sort him out too.

If he is trying to validate some American cause over there, then that's a different story. But, can anyone enlighten me why all this shit started in the first place? 9-11. 9-11 when Osama Bin Ladin was at the fore front of blowing up our buildings and killing several thousand people. So....we go over there and hit up some buildings and catch a bad guy. Smoke them out, make them a huge glass parking lot.

I am compassionate, loving and supportive. But don't fuck with the average american. We love our brothers. We are not in it for the almighty buck. The political people are. Not your common folk. We just want to live in peace in our piece of the pie. Let them, Africa, England, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Germany, and a host of other places live theirs. If there can be some friendly exchange, then lets do it.

I'm rambling....I'm tired....and haven't slept in almost a week. Could be with the big FUCK YOU tonight too.

Thanks and God Bless America.