PDA

View Full Version : A Flock Of Seagulls...

Dave's PA Rental
01-22-2004, 06:09 PM
Watched the 'Flock Of Seagulls' reunion show on VH1 last night...can we get some respect for AFOS? Us children of the 80's need to give credit to that band...

twonabomber
01-22-2004, 09:34 PM
i was a New Waver back then...but i never had a Flock of Seagulls record.

Little Texan
01-24-2004, 07:34 PM
I saw that a couple of hours ago. Those fuckers are old now! The singer looks like he's had a steady diet of a flock of seagulls since the 80's!

Little Texan
01-24-2004, 07:37 PM
I don't think the singer has enough hair left for a Flock of Seagulls hairdo!

Gmoney
01-24-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
I don't think the singer has enough hair left for a Flock of Seagulls hairdo!

Yeah, I am sure he needs Hairline Creations cuz he wore a hat in every shot!!

It was cool that they reunited after 20 yrs and played.

Antman
02-01-2004, 09:48 AM
I saw FOS a few years ago at Playland, an amusement park in NY. It was just Mike Score and some other guys. I didn't see the first few minutes of Reunited. Did he mention that he's been playing as FOS? I wonder how long before VH 1 puts together a tour of some of these bands. Squeeze actually didn't reunite on the show. I thought they were all reunited.

pete
02-01-2004, 09:59 AM
he didn't mention that he has been playing as FOS. I thought that was odd no-one mentioned it. he also owns a studio in orlando.

FORD
02-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Has the Alarm been on yet? That's the only one of these things I really wanted to see.

Panamark
02-03-2004, 01:38 AM
I hated these Bastards. Especially "I Ran". That encapsulated everything I hated about new wave and synthesizers. Here I was sloggin away on a guitar, actually playing my instrument and that fucker was playing two (one finger) seqenced notes
throughout the whole song (c and d I think ?) And tried to
make it look like he was getting right into playing it...

That shit sucked almost as bad as Human League...