PDA

View Full Version : Bush

LOS35
08-26-2004, 12:40 AM
All of you here who are riding the Bush band wagon riddle me this..what happened to going after bin laden?? He was the one responsible for sending those A holes!!
He stole the election!! People in Florida came out in record numbers to vote only to have their votes thrown away?? People that were in line to vote b4 the polls even closed were told they couldn't vote because the polls were about to close??
Why was it that the only state there were problems was the state that his "Brother" is the governor??!!
And check this out people their still having problems with the voting machines down there!! How convenient that after al this time the problem hasn't been resolved! What a coincidence that with only a few months from now were almost back in the same boat!
People over here are struggling to keep a good job & a house over their head but yet this guy is sending millions over there to rebuild?!
What about taking care of home first!!
We're over there and it's turning into another vietnam with almost 1000 killed & near 70 thousand wounded!!
I totally support the troops that are there but the reason he sent them there is F uped!!
Him & Powell said they had concrete evidence of WMD but after all this time nothing has been found and in the mean time he's sending this country deeper & deeper into dept!!

Bottom line there is so much BS this guy has done that needs to be reconized!!

Big Train
08-26-2004, 02:38 AM
Thank you for reading the liberal cue cards...

MAX
08-26-2004, 03:15 AM
Elvis......

Bro,

PLEEEEEASE flush this shit before FORD gets back. lol!!!!

The shitter is getting backed up. I thought we had indoor plumming here and not a liberal septic tank? :rolleyes:

;)

:elvis:

MAX
08-26-2004, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by LOS35
All of you here who are riding the Bush band wagon riddle me this..

that needs to be reconized!!

Riddle me this? LMAO!!!

We'll keep on supporting and you keep on "reconizing!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!

Tom Foolery
08-26-2004, 03:40 AM
Riddle me this....You're a fuck face

MAX
08-26-2004, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by Tom Foolery
Riddle me this....You're a fuck face

I hope that the next time you go for a burger at Good Times that they spit a fat logey on it!!!

Kick ass sig dude!!!! I want it!!!

ELVIS
08-26-2004, 04:22 AM
he's sending this country deeper & deeper into dept!!

Now that is "F uped" !!

:D

BigBadBrian
08-26-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
Thank you for reading the liberal cue cards...

Exactly. :gulp:

Warham
08-26-2004, 09:53 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

...did somebody say something?...

LOS35
08-26-2004, 11:06 AM
Well dam, F**KL OF YOU!!!!!
A PERSON DOES HAVE A OPINION.....

The truth HURTS dosen't it! We'll see how much BS you asses are screaming when your son's, daughter's etc. come home in body bags!!

ELVIS
08-26-2004, 12:03 PM
What is "F**KL" ??

Tom Foolery
08-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I hope that the next time you go for a burger at Good Times that they spit a fat logey on it!!!

Kick ass sig dude!!!! I want it!!!

Come on dont wish that on anyone! ha ha.

He stole the election!!

I cant believe its four year later and people are still crying about this! GIVE ME A BREAK! the votes all were tallied many times, by private unbiased companies and the vote always came out Bush, it never favored Gore. besides that, would you want that pussy Gore in office when our country was attacked? I know i sure as hell would rather have someone with the balls to step up to the plate and say enoughs enough, and i dont think Gore was that man.

Bush said that we were going into Iraq to disarm an evil tyrannt, who we believed to have WMDs, but it was under the overall pretense that we were fighting a war on terror, now i admit that so far it seems to have been a mistake to assume that Sadamm had WMD, but i will never once think that Iraq is worse off with him gone.

alsip
08-26-2004, 12:19 PM
Lower Taxes.
Lower Taxes.
Lower Taxes.

I don't want to pay higher taxes so John Kerry can fund his health care plan and make transfer payments to the DREGS of society with my wealth. No way!!!!

Four More Years!!!!!

PS David Lee Roth is a card carrying Republican!!!

Tom Foolery
08-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by alsip

i guess that settles it!

LOS35
08-26-2004, 01:11 PM
(I hope that the next time you go for a burger at Good Times that they spit a fat logey on it!!!)

That's not a raciest comment is it? Because we can go there!

And you know what just for saying that you better check your burger the next time you eat out! Karma is a Bitch my friend!!..

(Tom Foolery)
Laden & his di*khead followers are the one's who attacked us not Sadam. But instead of going after him he goes after Sadam why, to finish what his daddy started!
And as far as if Gore was in office best believe he would've gotten advice from Clinton.

Right about now Kerry is the lessor of two evils & this whole war is nothing but propaganda. Talk to alot of soilders off camera & mic and they'll tell you that!
Sure everybody and their mom was pissed and wanted just to nuke that whole country which was understandable. But like someone said in another post just because you assume your neighbor broke into your house that dosen't mean you beat them up.
Like the old heads say when you assume you make an ASS out of you and ME!

Anyone a person has a right to their opinion!

MAX
08-26-2004, 01:22 PM
(I hope that the next time you go for a burger at Good Times that they spit a fat logey on it!!!)

Mind your own fucking business dipshit. That was an inner joke betwwen Tom and I and only a fool like you would bring race into it. You are just looking for ways to start trouble. If you must know it was a joke about Denver you dumbass. Now don't bother me again.

LOS35
08-26-2004, 03:40 PM
F**k YOU TOO YOU DUSHBAG!!!!!

GROW THE F**k UP WILL YOU!!

Ally_Kat
08-26-2004, 03:43 PM
why does he hafta grow up? He did a inside joke with a friend and you said something about race.

What did he do wrong?

LOS35
08-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Well,that's all he had to say! Save all that other crap for your school yard BITCH!!

WHATEVER, END OF STORY.........

Warham
08-26-2004, 03:53 PM
Yes, it is the end of the story.

Kerry will lose in November.

Ally_Kat
08-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Well,that's all he had to say! Save all that other crap for your school yard BITCH!!

my school yard?

Big Train
08-26-2004, 04:26 PM
the anger children.

You made a point, we all responded, you didn't like it, is how the arc of this thread seems to be.

It's gonna be allright, breathe deep...

ELVIS
08-26-2004, 04:30 PM
I should move this thread, but I don't want to pollute Hitchworld with this shit...

:elvis:

Keeyth
08-26-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by alsip

That's bullshit. Where's your proof?

Keeyth
08-26-2004, 04:39 PM

Don't let them get to you LOS35. What you say is true, but there are a lot of brainwashed Bush sheep here who have become very good at being sheep... ...that's why they are going to vote for a Ba-ah-ah-ah-ad man for U.S. president.

If there is any good left in the world, however, Bush will lose.

LOS35 is right about talking to the military people who have come back home. They have all been lied to and basically drafted in some cases. Listen to your local radio talk shows. They have case after case of how the military personnel have been deceived about what they are fighting for and how long their going to have to fight.

ELVIS
08-26-2004, 04:44 PM
"basically drafted" ??

Dude.. McDonalds is calling, they want you to go into work early...

Tom Foolery
08-26-2004, 06:42 PM

And you know what just for saying that you better check your burger the next time you eat out! Karma is a Bitch my friend!!..

(Tom Foolery)
Laden & his di*khead followers are the one's who attacked us not Sadam. But instead of going after him he goes after Sadam why, to finish what his daddy started!
And as far as if Gore was in office best believe he would've gotten advice from Clinton.

Right about now Kerry is the lessor of two evils & this whole war is nothing but propaganda. Talk to alot of soilders off camera & mic and they'll tell you that!
Sure everybody and their mom was pissed and wanted just to nuke that whole country which was understandable. But like someone said in another post just because you assume your neighbor broke into your house that dosen't mean you beat them up.
Like the old heads say when you assume you make an ASS out of you and ME!

Anyone a person has a right to their opinion!

What is the war called? Is it the "war on osama Bin Laden" or is it "the war on terror" I think he started to war to end all terrorist actions, not just to stop one ass hole. You say i should talk to the soliders off camera? How many have you talked to, because the ones that i have talked to all say we are doing the righ t thing over there. Thats the problem with the left, its all based off of emotions! no thought for rationale, you see families losing members of the family, and you emotions tell you, SHIT END THIS WAR NOW, but rational thought says that if we do that, then they lost their life in vain.

Tom Foolery
08-26-2004, 06:43 PM
ps. You're a fucking Idiot

Tom Foolery
08-26-2004, 06:46 PM
p.s.s. Max, i am eating my last Goodtimes Meal tonight before i leave for school in Utah tomorrow! I will make sure to check inside!

oh wait, was that raciest? Sorry

Ally_Kat
08-26-2004, 06:56 PM
You say i should talk to the soliders off camera? How many have you talked to, because the ones that i have talked to all say we are doing the righ t thing over there. Thats the problem with the left, its all based off of emotions! no thought for rationale, you see families losing members of the family, and you emotions tell you, SHIT END THIS WAR NOW, but rational thought says that if we do that, then they lost their life in vain.

THANK YOU!

Yet, we're in the wrong because we're too stupid and don't get it. Yet I'm being told this by people who won't answer me after I ask them how many soliders they've talked ot personally or know personally. Then I'm asked what importance it is if they have.

No one I know was "basically drafted" nor where they lied to on how long they were to serve. There will always be a few cases where complaints are made, but I swear, some people make it sound as if they are wide-spread cases happening to all our boys and gals.

MAX
08-27-2004, 01:49 AM
p.s.s. Max, i am eating my last Goodtimes Meal tonight before i leave for school in Utah tomorrow! I will make sure to check inside!

oh wait, was that raciest? Sorry

Bro, enjoy it!!! Since you are coming to Utah, I'd really appreciate it if you would bring me a double cheese combo meal as well? :) I miss that place. Where are you going to school? Maybe we can grab a couple of beers somewhere down the road?

Cheers!

:gulp:

alsip
08-27-2004, 10:56 AM
Lower Taxes
Lower Taxes
Lower Taxes

GOP strategy was genius in selecting NYC for the convention, knowing that an abundance of unemployed, unenlightened, and sometimes violent protestors would take to the streets, which ultimately serves to render Bush more appealing to mainstream America. Ergo - his recent lead in the polls.

Additionally, more voters realize that Kerry's plan of raising taxes of working men and women to fund his foolsh health care plan and make transfer payments to the DREGS of our society, is idiotic.

"FOUR MORE YEARS!!!"

BigBadBrian
08-27-2004, 11:54 AM
Yep. I hope utter chaos and pandemonium break out on the streets of NYC during the Republican convention. The American public will blame the DEMOCRATS. Let the violence begin in earnest. :gulp:

Phil theStalker
08-27-2004, 12:03 PM
LOS, I love the question you've put forth in this thread.

And I love the people I have on ignore blowing past them in this thread. The walking dead, they are.

It makes the forum so much better to read:)

P

Phil theStalker
08-27-2004, 12:06 PM
Well dam, F**KL OF YOU!!!!!
A PERSON DOES HAVE A OPINION.....

The truth HURTS dosen't it! We'll see how much BS you asses are screaming when your son's, daughter's etc. come home in body bags!!

Amen, amen, amen.

LOS, don't get yourself upset, they're not worth it.

P

LOS35
08-27-2004, 12:19 PM
(Phil theStalker)
Granted everyone has a right to their opinion but the bottom line here is that the TRUTH ABOUT BUSH HURTS especially when all the proof is on the table!!

People defend Hagar that's their opinion. But the TRUTH of the matter is that Dave was the best front man & singer of VH!! When Hagar came on they became POP which made them more recognizable to the main stream who don't like "heavy rock".

Big Train
08-27-2004, 12:24 PM
I don't think it is a case of blowing past as muchas it s getting tired of responding to a hundred rants just like it in detail. Like I said, it is the liberal cue cards.

Phil theStalker
08-27-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
I don't think it is a case of blowing past as muchas it s getting tired of responding to a hundred rants just like it in detail. Like I said, it is the liberal cue cards.
I don't know what you said. But that's okay this is a VH message board.

But you're correct about my getting tired of responding to a hundred ranting jerks who don't deserve my time for details.

They're jerks.

Also known as jackoffs:)

P

Warham
08-27-2004, 03:00 PM
Well, at least I'm not a racist.