PDA

View Full Version : I Was Banned From 3 Message Boards.

Wayne L.
08-27-2004, 10:48 AM
I was banned from 3 message boards in which two of them were Beatles related like Bagism & one was the Classic Rock Forum because I was basically kind of naive about the internet at the time which cost me but I DESERVE to be reinstated since I know what I'm talking about most of the time & I know what I'm doing without being saracastic & rude like some mentally ill morons who are on them but I'm making my opinions known at the DLR Army which is great being a an old VH/DLR era fan.

lms
08-27-2004, 11:37 AM
and you are telling us this because?

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 11:42 AM
What are WE supposed to do about that? I think you'd have better luck if you emailed the webmasters of those sites and ask THEM to reinstate you. Or just do like everyone else does and re-register under a different name.

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Wayne L. is a FAG!!! :D

flappo
08-27-2004, 12:06 PM
its just a shame you dont get banned here too

you fucking moron

Big Troubles
08-27-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I was banned from 3 message boards in which two of them were Beatles related like Bagism & one was the Classic Rock Forum because I was basically kind of naive about the internet at the time which cost me but I DESERVE to be reinstated since I know what I'm talking about most of the time & I know what I'm doing without being saracastic & rude like some mentally ill morons who are on them but I'm making my opinions known at the DLR Army which is great being a an old VH/DLR era fan.

Wheres Hitch? Lets get this guy banned here too. ;)

lms2
08-27-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
What are WE supposed to do about that? I think you'd have better luck if you emailed the webmasters of those sites and ask THEM to reinstate you. Or just do like everyone else does and re-register under a different name.

He probably has. I just wonder how many names he uses here. There ought to be a law against that. One ID. if the mods know people are posting as multiple persons, and they do know, why do they allow it?

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 01:54 PM
Cuz they're doing it too ;)

Fabulous Shadow
08-27-2004, 02:00 PM
I've been banned from everywhere and ya don't see me crying about it! ;)

lms
08-27-2004, 02:04 PM

LMAO

I guess. I mean I am me, and lms2, but thats only because I couldn't remember my password one day at home and so I had to start another ID.

Just seems you ought to mean what you say and say what you mean and be who you are. It would be more fun that way.

frenchie
08-27-2004, 02:04 PM
all we need is love,no?

Honeyhunter
08-27-2004, 02:16 PM
What the hell is baned?

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2004, 02:25 PM

Wadya say we go for #4?

twonabomber
08-27-2004, 02:28 PM
I was banned from 3 message boards but I DESERVE to be reinstated

maybe they'd unban you if you sucked their toes?

chefcraig
08-27-2004, 02:32 PM

One Word: Punctuation!!!:rolleyes:

Last time I saw a sentence that long, I was in court.

Maybe the guy was banned because he's so fucking longwinded?

Hey...there you go: Wayne L. Windbag!

...craig (sorry, couldn't resist:D )

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
maybe they'd unban you if you sucked their toes?

Yeah, Wayne...aren't you the guy that likes short, pudgy, hairy toes on sweaty feet on big, apelike webmasters?

smaz
08-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by c.craig

:lol:!!!

You sure it was message boards? Not massage boards where you got band for for using the foot massage pictures for your own personal fetish? Or did you get banned for using them as personal ad boards?

smaz
08-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by c.craig

:lol:!!!

You sure it was message boards? Not massage boards where you got banned for for using the foot massage pictures for your own personal fetish? Or did you get banned for using them as personal ad boards?

ThrillsNSpills
09-19-2004, 06:19 AM
Somehow this thread is funnier now.

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I've been banned from everywhere and ya don't see me crying about it! ;)

I like how it says banned under her name...:)

Panamark
09-19-2004, 06:40 AM
Man those Beatles websites have a lot to answer for !!!

ELVIS
09-19-2004, 06:41 AM
He probably threatened John...

:elvis:

FORD
09-19-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
He probably threatened John...

:elvis:

Or got all obsessive about Yoko's feet....

VH Freak
01-02-2005, 10:36 PM
Excuse me el Wayno...make that 4 message boards. Your ass was banned from mine last year until you recently resurfaced. Oh..and by the way congrats for being the 2nd person banned from classicvh.com in our 4 year existence. Moron

Nickdfresh
01-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Wayne L. is a festering boil on the ass of humanity! I'm wondering if he got banned from this site also?

rustoffa
01-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by VH Freak
Excuse me el Wayno...make that 4 message boards. Your ass was banned from mine last year until you recently resurfaced. Oh..and by the way congrats for being the 2nd person banned from classicvh.com in our 4 year existence. Moron

What happened?
:confused:

Dan
01-02-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Wayne L. is a festering boil on the ass of humanity! I'm wondering if he got banned from this site also?

I put Wayne L in the same group of fucked up nutter as Katydid and joe Thunder.

scottydabodi
01-02-2005, 10:49 PM
THIS JUST IN!!

AN URGENT MESSAGE FOR WAYNE FROM ESTRADA!!

scottydabodi
01-02-2005, 10:50 PM
Also:

scottydabodi
01-02-2005, 10:51 PM

Matt White
01-02-2005, 11:35 PM
Poor Wayne. :( Never has a man with so little annoyed so few. So enthusiastically.

LoungeMachine
01-02-2005, 11:53 PM

Perhaps they were trying to avoid an outbreak of run-on sentences that go nowhere................

just a thought.:D

FORD
01-03-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by VH Freak

Actually, let's make it 5. I'm pretty sure I banned Wayne from FORD Country at least once back in the day.

twonabomber
01-03-2005, 02:18 AM
send 'im over. i'll gladly make it Ban #6.

Rikk
01-03-2005, 02:25 AM
I still say he's got nothing on DIAMOND DEN.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
I still say he's got nothing on DIAMOND DEN.

I don't know, they are both extremely gay and uncreative with their retarded, :hagar3: posts. Just in different ways. Wayne L(icks Balls) was threatening people while Diamond Douchebag Den/Denny just spammed with meaningless wallpapers!

VH Freak
01-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
What happened?
:confused:

For one thing, he can't stop talking about his stupid fetish....then he says the same shit over and over and over. And when we call him on it...he calls us all morons. I've never read such irratating posts in my life. The only reason he is still around is because it is somewhat entertaining to read all the replys to his retarded posts. I'm sure it will get old though and I'll ban him for the 2nd time.

Figs
01-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Make that 4

DLR7884
01-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Make that 4

LOL.

DLR7884
:)

Katydid
01-05-2005, 06:41 PM

How can mods or webmasters go into your personal profile and put a shithead avatar and get by with it? You delete it over and over, and they have make themselves your buddy when you get a new password; So they think it is funny and just keep going in and sticking it back on there. In the past Golden Awe, Fab, and now MAX have been found on my buddy list. And I have never pm ed any of them, or gotten a pm from them that I know of...unless they are using another name.

tjvhou812
01-05-2005, 07:24 PM
shut up

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 08:50 PM
Bump

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Actually, let's make it 5. I'm pretty sure I banned Wayne from FORD Country at least once back in the day.

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 09:13 PM
Maybe you're an asshole, maybe you're...NO! You are an asshole sir.

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 09:24 PM
Maybe you're an asshole, maybe you're...NO! You are an asshole sir.

Maybe you are to.

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 10:19 AM
"too."

DLR7884
Learn English.

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Maybe you are to.

Here Wayne, let me respond down to your level:

"kNow you are cause i no that you are not intectually sensible and are a waste of time speaking of time why do you waste so much time being so intelectually stupid and not being up to my level you moraon cause you are a moraon and that is all their is two it."--Thanks Wayne!

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 11:01 AM

"kNow you are cause i no that you are not intectually sensible and are a waste of time speaking of time why do you waste so much time being so intelectually stupid and not being up to my level you moraon cause you are a moraon and that is all their is two it."--Thanks Wayne!

LOL.

DLR7884
:)

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:03 AM

Why are you obsessed with me? Why haven't you got a life outside this DLR Army site Nickdfresh?

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:16 AM

I've had my IP banned at about 10 times more Forums and Flappo
s been banned at so many forums that he had to wipe the net clean and start over.

You sound like a bitch. Cry into my lap and suck me off.

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 11:19 AM
Careful, he'll suck your toes.

DLR7884
Just wanted to warn you.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884

DLR7884
Just wanted to warn you.

Thanks for the heads but with Bitches of this caliber I like to skip the foreplay and get his mouth on the prize.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884

DLR7884
Just wanted to warn you.

If she's a hot & sexy beautiful woman I wouldn't mind sucking on her toes. I know what you suck on DLR7884.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:33 AM
If she's a hot & sexy beautiful woman I wouldn't mind sucking on her toes. I know what you suck on DLR7884.

I'm hot and Sexy but I am a man............I think You'd still like my feet. I'm walking all over you. You like that.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I'm hot and Sexy but I am a man............I think You'd still like my feet. I'm walking all over you. You like that.

If you're a man go back to the cave whee you belong.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:37 AM
If you're a man go back to the cave whee you belong.

Real men don't go to a cave. But that is where you lost love sent you isn't it. When you were bad.

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Good one.

DLR7884
Jester, have fun with this guy....he doesn't ever quit....until he gets banned.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:38 AM
Just the way I like it.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Real men don't go to a cave. But that is where you lost love sent you isn't it. When you were bad.

C'mon Fred. You lost it a long time ago.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:51 AM
I've only gained and never lost.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:52 AM
I've only gained and never lost.

You haven't gained anything in life or in love so stop lying to yourself.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Who are you talking to??? I've gained in both departments and I'm about to do it again by owning the shit out of you. To bad I'll have to put you in the storage closet with all of my junk.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Who are you talking to??? I've gained in both departments and I'm about to do it again by owning the shit out of you. To bad I'll have to put you in the storage closet with all of my junk.

LOL.

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Owned again. No response only a laugh at the accuracy of my post.

Pull up your pants and get the fuck outta here I'm done with you.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 12:01 PM
Owned again. No response only a laugh at the accuracy of my post.

Pull up your pants and get the fuck outta here I'm done with you.

LOL.