PDA

View Full Version : Wear your underwear in public

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Underwear in Public Not Indecent, Court Says

1 hour, 24 minutes ago Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (Reuters) - Wearing underwear and nothing else in public does not constitute indecency, a Massachusetts court declared on Thursday as it tossed out charges against six animal rights protesters.

Members of the group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals were arrested and charged with indecency and disturbing the peace after a chilly rally in March near Harvard University where they stripped to their skivvies and staged a nearly naked pillow fight to protest against fur.

Six months and three court dates later, a Cambridge, Massachusetts, judge threw out the indecency charges against all six PETA members.

All but one of the protesters -- PETA Vice President Dan Mathews -- were also cleared of disturbing the peace. Mathews was ordered to pay a $300 fine.

Mathews told Reuters he was relieved that the indecent exposure charges were dismissed, noting that a conviction on such a charge would have forced him and the other demonstrators to register as sex offenders in Massachusetts.

alexpgrimes
08-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Hey Chelle!!! Is that what your wearing in Toronto???

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 05:11 PM
LMAO! I don't think so! :D

lms2
08-27-2004, 05:51 PM
Will you be wearing a swimming suit and visiting the pool or hot tubs? No real difference, IMO.

But now protesting the killing of animals for their fur by having a pillow fight in your underwear? They probably should be registered as sex offenders. :)

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 06:02 PM
LOL! I found that kinda odd too.

lms2
08-27-2004, 06:10 PM
Attention mongers is what that they are, thats what i say.

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
Hey Chelle!!! Is that what your wearing in Toronto???

It's what we all wear in Toronto, you guys didn't know??

Oh, and boxers go better with snow shoes than briefs.

MAX
08-27-2004, 07:08 PM
This is great news for Diaper cos he's been doing it for years aye Guwapo? :)

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by MAX
This is great news for Diaper cos he's been doing it for years aye Guwapo? :)

That walking sack of turds wouldn't last a minute up here.:D

smaz
08-27-2004, 07:24 PM
I went to Toronto and nobody was wearing just their underwear?? Dammit!! But then again it was Feb and the blokes would have been a bit embarrased with it being so cold..........

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by smaz
I went to Toronto and nobody was wearing just their underwear?? Dammit!! But then again it was Feb and the blokes would have been a bit embarrased with it being so cold..........

When were you here, and why the fuck did you come in February, are you insane?

smaz
08-27-2004, 07:39 PM
I was there in Feb this year, and I went skiing with my school, we stopped overnight in Toronto and then went to quebec to go ski at Mt St Anne. I also went four years before that in October and then four years before that sometime. I have family over there. Lots of em. You one of 'em?

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by smaz
I was there in Feb this year, and I went skiing with my school, we stopped overnight in Toronto and then went to quebec to go ski at Mt St Anne. I also went four years before that in October and then four years before that sometime. I have family over there. Lots of em. You one of 'em?

Maybe, I am from England.:D

fanofdave
12-05-2004, 03:59 PM
PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

I love animals, they're delicious!

Nickdfresh
12-05-2004, 04:31 PM
Over the summer in Toronto, an American couple (from PETA) disrobed an had public sex to "demonstrate" cruelty to animals. This whole animal rights thing sounds like a party!

It almost makes me want to be cruel to animals so I can watch people have sex in public to protest it! :D

bueno bob
12-05-2004, 04:52 PM
I'm really glad that Adam and Eve ate from the tree God told them not to, so that their eyes were open and they noticed "Hey - we're naked!".

Think about it - if they hadn't, wouldn't it have been REALLY FUCKIN' COLD on your nuts come December?

MAX
12-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Think about it - if they hadn't, wouldn't it have been REALLY FUCKIN' COLD on your nuts come December?

Tell me about it!!! It's freezing here in SLC right now and my dog made me take her out in the middle of the night. I thought it would be just a quick piss, so I just wore my boxer shorts and nothing else. Instead, I had to wait for her to take a shit for about ten minutes freezing my ass off. Talk about rock nips when I came back inside. Not to mention, my cock shriviled up like a stack of dimes!!! :eek: :o LOL!!!

Northern Girl
12-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I just wore my boxer shorts and nothing else.

:D

Any houses for sale acrross the street from you?

MAX
12-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
:D

Any houses for sale acrross the street from you?

Hahahaha!!!!!!

I'm sure I looked like an idiot doing that freezing cold hopping up and down dance to boot. :o

Northern Girl
12-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Oh, the visuals I'm getting here tonight. :D

MAX
12-05-2004, 07:17 PM
I aim to please. :D