01-23-2004, 02:16 AM
Damn! Who is she?

Me likey very much.

Gmoney
01-23-2004, 04:23 PM
Back that ass up!!!

Figs
03-02-2005, 02:41 PM
We are broke, that is my fucking problem and you are a fucking spy. That's right. Always spyin' always judgin'. Everyone's laughing in your face you fucking pussy. You let Diego fuck you in the ass. Maybe because you like it, maybe because you're a fucking fagot. That's what I think you are. I think you are really fuckin him cause you're not fucking me. Why's that? Why? Why don't you fuck me anymore. Don't you ever touch me again motherfucker. Don't ever put your hands on me again, asshole. Get your hands off me. He's a fugitive and a fucking cocaine dealer. He's got a kilo in his trunk right now.

Coyote
03-02-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
WOW..

Yeah, J-Lo's got nothin' except her looks and ass.

Good for her. Quite wankable, if I do say so for myself...

redblkwht
03-03-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Figs
We are broke, that is my fucking problem and you are a fucking spy. That's right. Always spyin' always judgin'. Everyone's laughing in your face you fucking pussy. You let Diego fuck you in the ass. Maybe because you like it, maybe because you're a fucking fagot. That's what I think you are. I think you are really fuckin him cause you're not fucking me. Why's that? Why? Why don't you fuck me anymore. Don't you ever touch me again motherfucker. Don't ever put your hands on me again, asshole. Get your hands off me. He's a fugitive and a fucking cocaine dealer. He's got a kilo in his trunk right now.

WTF? how does FUCK YOU sound?

Panamark
03-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Does J-LO even qualify for house of music ??

I think she should be in Pic Forum. I aint heard anything
from her that sounds like music :)

redblkwht
03-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Nah, this pic isnt J Lo bro..i just think her booty is better ;)

Golden AWe
03-03-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by redblkwht
WTF? how does FUCK YOU sound?

you must be a little slow