PDA

View Full Version : Uncle Ted

distortion9
08-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before. Did a quick search but didn't find it. If it HAS been posted before....fuck it. It deserves another posting.

http://www.tednugent.com/images/test1.jpg

Magnum Opus's Political Beliefs

I am politically conservative. I believe this places me in the minority.

I believe the government that governs least governs best, which is the foundation of conservative adherents.

I believe the words in the constitution mean what they say. I can read.

I believe individual liberty must be respected in order for this experiment in self-government to continue.

I believe the toll of freedom is responsibility. Those who fail to act responsibly are not deserving of freedom.

I believe you ought to pay your own way. Charity begins at home, not in Washington DC.

I believe a country without borders will soon cease to be a country.

I believe you have the inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness – whatever that may be.

I believe you should be able to have all the fun you want, just not at someone else's expense.

I believe in times of peace we should prepare for war.

I believe in equality for all, but not set-asides for some.

I believe we have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

I believe in individual privacy.

I believe we should be very cautious when discussing or considering banning things.

I believe it is my job, duty and responsibility to raise my children to be responsible and accountable human beings.

I believe in leaving this country in better condition when I leave it than when I arrived.

I believe it is my civic duty to stand up for what I believe.

I believe that rewarding people for negative or irresponsible behavior only breeds more negative and irresponsible behavior.

I believe you are the Captain of your own vessel. It is no one else's fault if you run aground.

I believe capitalism is a positive force on the planet, not a repressive, ugly one.

I believe in working hard to implement what I believe.

I believe success should be rewarded, not punished.

I believe there are people who disagree with my beliefs. I don't believe they are wrong. I know they are.

We have less than four months until Election Day. Our primary objective is to turn out as many votes as humanly possible for George W. Bush. We also need to play a major role in assuring Republican control of both Houses of Congress. The old adage, "every vote counts," has never been more true than in this election season. We know that it will be close, so we must make the Bush/Cheney 2004 race a resounding VICTORY.

How can we do this...by following the attached Get Out The Vote (GOTV) program? It's simple and inexpensive. All you need are enthusiastic volunteers and reasons, that can be easily communicated to your relatives, friends and neighbors, that get them to vote.

A few reasons that should entice people to vote:

Senators Edwards And Kerry Both Voted Against The Historic 2001 And 2003 Bush Tax Cuts.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Voted Against Full Marriage Penalty Relief.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Voted Against The Child Tax Credit.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Both Voted Against Fully Repealing The Death Tax.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Both Blocked The Bipartisan Energy Bill And Both Now Oppose Free Trade Agreements Such As NAFTA.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Both Opposed Medicare Reform And Prescription Drugs For Seniors.

Senators Edwards And Kerry, Under Pressure From Trial Lawyers, Have Consistently Voted To Block Medical Liability Reform, Which Would Lower Health Care Costs By $60 To $108 Billion Each Year.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Both Voted For No Child Left Behind, But They Both Now Oppose The President's Education Reforms That Make Schools And Teachers More Accountable To Students And Parents.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Both Oppose The Partial Birth Abortion Ban.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Voted Against The Laci Peterson Law, Known As The "Unborn Victims Of Violence Act."

Senators Edwards And Kerry Voted Against Body Armor For Our Troops.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Voted Against Health Care For Our Troops As Well As Support For Their Families.

Senators Edwards And Kerry Voted Against Increased Combat Pay And Armored Humvees.

Satan
08-30-2004, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by distortion9

I am politically conservative. I believe this places me in the minority.

Technically that's true. But that especially proves the disproportionate amount of power the right wing holds in this country. From all three branches of government, to the media, to the corporate behemoths controlling most industries.

I believe the government that governs least governs best, which is the foundation of conservative adherents.

Yet you promote the Fraudministration responsible for the largest government expansion in 50 years.

I believe the words in the constitution mean what they say. I can read.

Care to point out where it says the Supreme Court nominates Presidents?

I believe individual liberty must be respected in order for this experiment in self-government to continue.

Unless you disagree with BCE policies or actions. Then you're a Godless Terrasympathizingcommunist who hates America.

I believe the toll of freedom is responsibility. Those who fail to act responsibly are not deserving of freedom.

This is from someone who supports criminals who started a war based completely on lies.

I believe you ought to pay your own way. Charity begins at home, not in Washington DC.

No, that's where corporate welfare begins.

I believe a country without borders will soon cease to be a country.

That statement makes about as much sense as something Junior would say.

I believe you have the inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness – whatever that may be.

With the exception of liberals, Democrats, Homosexuals, those "brown people" and anyone unfortunate enough to be born in one of those countries Mr Sharon asked us to invade for him.

I believe you should be able to have all the fun you want, just not at someone else's expense.

Says a supporter of the Fraudministration responsible for the hugest deficit in the history of the planet.

I believe in times of peace we should prepare for war.

Just like Poppy did when he reduced the military and closed several bases.

I believe in equality for all....
Except them damn sodomites

I believe we have freedom of religion, not freedom from religion.

As long as you believe in the same God I do.

I believe in individual privacy.

Unless you're a homo

I believe we should be very cautious when discussing or considering banning things.

Except gay marriage, of course!

I believe it is my job, duty and responsibility to raise my children to be responsible and accountable human beings.

Just like Poppy & Bar did :rolleyes:

I believe in leaving this country in better condition when I leave it than when I arrived.

But it ain't gonna happen with the BCE in charge

I believe it is my civic duty to stand up for what I believe.

Unless it contradicts with the BCE winning the election.

I believe that rewarding people for negative or irresponsible behavior only breeds more negative and irresponsible behavior.

"FOUR MORE YEARS!"

Wayne L.
08-31-2004, 09:34 AM
I have been a dedicated Ted Nugent fan for a long time now who thinks he deserves to be inducted into the RNRHOF & he believes what he believes politically which upsets the sensitive souls of political correctness on the far left with his opinions & with his attitude which is GREAT.