PDA

View Full Version : Ford How Did Clinton Escape The Bce?

JCOOK
08-31-2004, 09:22 AM
If the BCE is so powerful how do you explain Bubba getting elected twice serving two full terms without being whacked or whatever the almighty BCE would have had in store for him?..... This should be good

JCOOK
08-31-2004, 03:21 PM
Cmon Ford I know youre' back

FORD
08-31-2004, 03:24 PM
That one's too easy.....

Not even the BCE believed they could run Junior in 1996. And Jeb wasn't yet in place to rig Florida.

ODShowtime
08-31-2004, 03:40 PM
Gee, they did try to impeach him for a bunch of bullshit.

JCOOK
08-31-2004, 03:52 PM
Geez Ford I thought you would have something better than that.

Satan
08-31-2004, 04:12 PM
FORD's right.

Who could the BCE have run in 1996? Poppy was too old, and he already lost. Neither Junior or Jeb had any experience at the time. Dan Quayle?? Yeah right. :rolleyes:

They had no choice but to sit that one out.

Warham
08-31-2004, 06:39 PM
Lieing under oath is not bullshit, OD.

Satan
08-31-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Warham

So lying about a blowjob is cause for impeachment, but lying your way into a war where nearly 1,000 Americans and almost 20,000 Iraqi civilians have died is completely acceptable?

Glad to see you have your priorities straight :rolleyes:

Cathedral
08-31-2004, 08:02 PM
Yeah, Iraqi citizens dying by the evil hands of Saddam's goons, and his sons raping and maming young girls for their own sick twisted pleasure is acceptable to you?

Fuck the priorities, your inhumane...

Don't get a bloody nose while on that soap box, Mr.High Priority.

jhale667
08-31-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Satan
So lying about a blowjob is cause for impeachment, but lying your way into a war where nearly 1,000 Americans and almost 20,000 Iraqi civilians have died is completely acceptable?

AMEN!:wow2:

FORD
08-31-2004, 08:34 PM
A lot of people saying "Amen" to Satan today.

Hope you don't go to Hell for that ;)

Big Train
08-31-2004, 08:44 PM
The real question is if they are so omnipotent, why not just have him killed? Were they not in a position to afford bullets?

LoungeMachine
09-01-2004, 12:34 AM

Neither is lying.

What are YOU talking about?

LoungeMachine
09-01-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Big Train
The real question is if they are so omnipotent, why not just have him killed? Were they not in a position to afford bullets?

Same could be said about Saddam.

We could have EASILY just taken him out, if that was the reason for all of this.

We surely have/had the bullets.

Hell, we put him there, supplied him with the chemicals and the weapons to kill Iranians. Take him out.

Nah, that wouldnt have cost enough.

No profit for a coup.

Big Train
09-01-2004, 03:23 AM
But surely there was incentive to kill Clinton. So what were the boys doing Satan Ford? Chilling out, writing manifestos and drinking tea? For 40 years (according to Ford) of uniterrupted omnipotent power, they sure are a lazy bunch, taking a whole decade off and such.

Another question about the BCE, for those who believe they were involved in 9/11. Do you believe the BCE was behind the first Trade Center attack, Kenya or the USS Cole? Following Ford's logic, they were all in bed in this time frame. Do you believe it is true?

Cathedral
09-01-2004, 04:35 AM
Using the word "logic" in a sentence containing the name "Ford" is an oxymoron.
Logic has nothing to do with what he thinks. he buys into anything that supports his left wing agenda.

Reality, it eludes him and his mind of fiction.

Warham
09-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Satan

When did Bush lie under oath, Satan?

FORD
09-01-2004, 09:15 AM
But surely there was incentive to kill Clinton. So what were the boys doing Satan Ford? Chilling out, writing manifestos and drinking tea? For 40 years (according to Ford) of uniterrupted omnipotent power, they sure are a lazy bunch, taking a whole decade off and such.

Another question about the BCE, for those who believe they were involved in 9/11. Do you believe the BCE was behind the first Trade Center attack, Kenya or the USS Cole? Following Ford's logic, they were all in bed in this time frame. Do you believe it is true?

Some people actually believe Clinton IS himself a member of the BCE. There is supporting evidence for this argument. For one thing, one of Clinton's biggest boosters in 1992 was one Pamela Harriman. The Harrimans were longtime partners of the BCE and the owners of the infamous Union Bank, which Prescott Bush used as a method of financing Hitler.

Then there's the Mena Arkansas drug smuggling episode. The BCE, sometimes Jeb and Junior themselves, were smuggling drugs into this country via this Arkansas air base. One version of the story claims that the business was conducted with the full blessing of the Arkansas governor.

Now I'm not neccessarily endorsing either of these theories, mind you. But just saying it is out there if you want an easy answer.

My own theory is more like this....

The CIA was founded by Prescott Bush and his partners the Dulles brothers back in the 1940's. Bush Sr had been CIA since the late 50's. The CIA, being an offshoot of the BCE, benefitted greatly from the 12 years of direct access to the White House they had during the Reagan/Bush Sr administrations. When Clinton defeated Poppy, this access was cut off. This pissed off the CIA so much that they sabotaged the efforts of the new administration whenever possible. Don't forget that the infamous "aspirin factory" and "chinese embassy" bombing fiascos happenned because the CIA had done a shitty job of locating the targets. Perhaps they did so on purpose to make the President look bad?

And if that's true, then why couldn't they also be involved in more direct action, using their old friend Tim Osman (a.ka. Osama Bin Laden)

JCOOK
09-01-2004, 10:07 AM
Glad youre' back Ford

Warham
09-01-2004, 10:13 AM
Clinton looked bad without the help of the Bush family.

I supposed the Bush family, under this scenario, drove Monica to the White House every morning?

:D

FORD
09-01-2004, 10:16 AM

I supposed the Bush family, under this scenario, drove Monica to the White House every morning?

No, Monica was a Mossad plant. She knew exactly what her mission was before she went to DC and even told her friends on the West Coast that she was "taking her Presidential knee pads to Washington"

Big Train
09-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Wow, thanks for the acid trip...I'm heading out for some air...

jhale667
09-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Wow, thanks for the acid trip...I'm heading out for some air...

LMAO!!! Stay away from the brown acid, Big Train! ;)

diamondD
09-01-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Some people actually believe Clinton IS himself a member of the BCE. There is supporting evidence for this argument. For one thing, one of Clinton's biggest boosters in 1992 was one Pamela Harriman. The Harrimans were longtime partners of the BCE and the owners of the infamous Union Bank, which Prescott Bush used as a method of financing Hitler.

Then there's the Mena Arkansas drug smuggling episode. The BCE, sometimes Jeb and Junior themselves, were smuggling drugs into this country via this Arkansas air base. One version of the story claims that the business was conducted with the full blessing of the Arkansas governor.

Now I'm not neccessarily endorsing either of these theories, mind you. But just saying it is out there if you want an easy answer.

My own theory is more like this....

The CIA was founded by Prescott Bush and his partners the Dulles brothers back in the 1940's. Bush Sr had been CIA since the late 50's. The CIA, being an offshoot of the BCE, benefitted greatly from the 12 years of direct access to the White House they had during the Reagan/Bush Sr administrations. When Clinton defeated Poppy, this access was cut off. This pissed off the CIA so much that they sabotaged the efforts of the new administration whenever possible. Don't forget that the infamous "aspirin factory" and "chinese embassy" bombing fiascos happenned because the CIA had done a shitty job of locating the targets. Perhaps they did so on purpose to make the President look bad?

And if that's true, then why couldn't they also be involved in more direct action, using their old friend Tim Osman (a.ka. Osama Bin Laden)

Oh God, I'm dying over here. I thought I had heard every whacked out theory about what was going on in Mena, buit I never knew the ICE were involved with Clinton, and now Monica is a Mossad plant.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :D

You are classic Dave, glad you came up with some new good ones while you were gone.

freak
09-02-2004, 12:09 AM

Hmmmm. Does Bush have a cattle truck?

freak
09-02-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by FORD
No, Monica was a Mossad plant. She knew exactly what her mission was before she went to DC and even told her friends on the West Coast that she was "taking her Presidential knee pads to Washington"

So...The Jews planned a hostile takeover of the American government via fellatio?

That's a mighty interesting theory, Ford.

FORD
09-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by freak
So...The Jews planned a hostile takeover of the American government via fellatio?

That's a mighty interesting theory, Ford.

Consider the timing....

It was 1997-1998 when the Likud double agents of PNAC were trying to sell their plans to Clinton, who wasn't buying. It was during this same time that Monica was working in the White House. The PNAC'ers needed someone inside, to know what Clinton was thinking, what he was saying about Iraq and other Middle Eastern countries. What better place for a spy than under the Oval Office desk?

Now, again, these are not MY theories, but they are possibilities, and given what the BCE has gotten away with in the last three years, they are really quite plausible.

FORD
09-02-2004, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by diamondD
Oh God, I'm dying over here. I thought I had heard every whacked out theory about what was going on in Mena, buit I never knew the BCE were involved with Clinton,

As I said, I have no idea whether Clinton was actively or passively involved in Mena or not. But it most definitely WAS a drug smuggling operation under the direction of the Bush Criminal Empire.

Executive Intelligence Review, Nov. 26, 1999
6. George H.W. Bush's drug backwaters
by Jeffrey Steinberg

When a C-130 cargo plane was shot down over Nicaraguan air space on Oct. 5, 1986, and crew member Eugene Hasenfus was captured by the Sandinistas, the lid blew off of the George Bush/Oliver North Contra guns-for-drugs "Enterprise." It later emerged that the Hasenfus plane had been used by a notorious marijuana and cocaine smuggler, Adler Barriman "Barry" Seal, and had been transferred to Central America for use by the Contras. Seal, before his assassination in early 1986 while in Federal work release custody in Louisiana, had been responsible for smuggling an estimated $3-5 billion worth of illegal narcotics into the tiny Intermountain Airport in Mena, Arkansas.

The Mena story has been used for years to paint President Clinton as tied to the international drug cartels, because he was Governor of Arkansas during much of the period when Mena served as a hub of the Contra guns-for-drugs operations. However, evidence released in the Kerry Committee report ("Drugs, Law Enforcement and Foreign Policy," produced in 1988 by a Senate Foreign Relations subcommittee chaired by Sen. John Kerry [D-Mass.]), and from other Congressional probes, revealed that the Seal-Mena project was run, top down, by the Bush team at the White House. To wit: Moments after the Hasenfus crash, former CIA officer Felix Rodriguez placed an emergency call to Donald Gregg, chief national security aide to Vice President Bush, to alert him to the debacle. Upon being indicted by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) for drug trafficking, Seal sought to cut a deal, but was rebuffed. He then flew to Washington, where he met with a representative of Vice President Bush's Drug Task Force, and then with Lt. Col. Oliver North. Three separate sources related what happened next.

* A Louisiana State Police official involved in the Seal probe wrote to the DEA in 1986, reported that Seal "arrived in Miami upon the recommendation of the Vice President's Task Force on Drugs, piloting his own Lear jet."

* Richard Ben-Veniste, a former attorney for Seal, told the Wall Street Journal, "I did my part by launching Barry Seal into the arms of Vice President Bush, who embraced him as an undercover operative."

* According to IRS investigator Bill Duncan, who led the probe into the gun-for-drugs operations in Mena, "Seal used to brag he could call George Bush at any time."

Mena's isolated setting afforded precisely the kind of privacy that was needed for the Bush/North secret guns-for-drugs enterprise. However, it was but one of many such way-stations for the Contra and related "secret team" operations. Others that dotted the rural landscape of the American South and Southeast included:
Other Menas

* Hawkins Air Field in Jackson, Mississippi was identified in the Kerry Committee report as another drop site for Contra drugs entering the United States.

* Loudoun County, Virginia, 35 miles northwest of Washington, D.C., was another drop zone. The U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia during the mid-1980s, Henry Hudson, was an intimate of the Bush/North team, and Federal prosecution of traffickers was always, therefore, a highly political affair. Furthermore, the local regime in Loudoun County was thoroughly corrupted, beginning with the County Sheriff, John Isom. The local Anglophile oligarchy, centered around the "horse country" set, including the Harrimans, the Mellons, the Hanes, and the Ohrstrom-Bryants, owned the County Sheriff, and the large estates and "gentlemen's farms" that took up most of western Loudoun County were known to be frequent sites of large drug soires, fundraisers for Oliver North, and, on some occasions, repositories for Contra drug shipments.

Eventually, the lid blew off of the Loudoun aristocracy's involvement in the Bush/North dope dealings. The DEA raided a large farm, owned by the Reckmeyer brothers, sons of a prominent Air Force colonel (whom some DEA officials reported was a suspect as well). To successfully carry out the bust, the DEA neglected to inform the local Sheriff about the pending drug sweep. When the DEA presented Hudson with extensive evidence that a local Loudoun branch of a prominent northern Virginia bank had been integral to the Reckmeyer dope ring, laundering the proceeds of the marijuana sales, Hudson refused to prosecute.

Big Train
09-02-2004, 02:43 AM
So, in order to get what you want, it is better to suck dick than kiss ass? Aggresive tactics the BCE employs....c,mon!!!!!!!!

FORD
09-02-2004, 09:38 AM
So, in order to get what you want, it is better to suck dick than kiss ass? Aggresive tactics the BCE employs....c,mon!!!!!!!!

Consider the parallels between the Lewinsky matter and the recent resignation of the NJ governor. That case involved an Israeli citizen sucking the dick of the chief executive.

Coincidence? Perhaps. Or perhaps not. It seems that their objective in NJ was to either get the governor to go along with their plans (through blackmail) or resign, which would mean they will probably target his successor as well, though most likely using a different tactic next time.

And these are Mossad initiatives, not the BCE. A subtle distinction, since they work together often, but it is a seperate entity.

Warham
09-02-2004, 09:50 AM
Couldn't Bill Clinton just be a philandering type? He saw the rather robust Ms. Lewinsky and probably wanted to sink his Arkansas teeth in that side of beef. After all, he is married to Hillary. No conspiracy necessary.