PDA

View Full Version : Saudis attempting to deliver $30/barrel oil (right on schedule)

Satan
08-31-2004, 06:10 PM
Prince Abdullah: We want oil price below $30

Saudi Crown Prince says his country has capacity to meet soaring demand, blames big firms for hiking oil prices.

KUWAIT CITY - OPEC kingpin Saudi Arabia has the capacity to meet all market requirements for oil and wants to see crude prices between 25 to 30 dollars a barrel, the kingdom's crown prince said in comments published Monday.

"I truly tell you that the kingdom does not want to harm the world economy ... We believe that prices should range between 25 and 30 dollars a barrel," Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz told Kuwait's Al-Siyassa newspaper.

It was the second time in a week that the leading oil producer and exporter has moved to assure a nervous market where prices have soared to new highs.

Oil Minister Ali al-Nuaimi said Wednesday the kingdom was prepared to hike output by 1.3 million barrels per day (bpd) in a bid to cope with world demand and curb soaring prices.

Prince Abdullah, the kingdom's de facto ruler, said his country has the capacity to meet increasing demand, but blamed international oil majors for hiking oil prices.

"We have the production capacity to meet current requirements of the market," he said.

"At the same time, I want to assure you that we have no hand in the current increase in prices. Big companies dealing with the crude are responsible for the increase, through stockpiling and speculations," he said.

(I'm gonna agree with him on that one.... from one Prince to another.....)

World crude prices spiralled to a new high of 46.91 dollars a barrel in Asian trading Monday as a nervous market ignored producers' assurances that there was enough oil to meet demand.

The International Energy Agency estimated on Wednesday that the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), straining to increase production, is set to add 400,000 bpd of capacity this year and slightly more than 2.0 million bpd from 2005 to 2007.

The increase in prices was sparked on Wednesday after major producer Iraq said its crude exports had halved following the closure of a southern pipeline earlier in the week due to the threat of attack.

Analysts are not ruling out the possibility that the New York oil futures contract may hit the 50-dollar-a-barrel level if unrest in Iraq continues and Russian oil titan Yukos fails to resolve its financial woes.

Lucifer's link (http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=10973)

Angel
08-31-2004, 06:44 PM
No way man! We have a $600 BILLION surplus in my province right now. Keep those prices up, we're raking it in! :D

Satan
08-31-2004, 06:51 PM
I would ask what the gas prices are up there, but between the exchange rate and the liters/gallons conversion, I'd probably never get to the actual cost ;)

Cathedral
08-31-2004, 07:50 PM
Viva La Bush in '04!!!

conmee
08-31-2004, 09:16 PM
I'm buying a new 2005 Ford Mustang (V-8, 300hp) when they hit showrooms in the fall, if the BCE prevails and brings oil prices in line with my modest budget.... lmao

Icon.

:monkey:

Angel
09-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Angel
No way man! We have a $600 BILLION surplus in my province right now. Keep those prices up, we're raking it in! :D

Whoops, that's $6 BILLION not $600.

Ford, Alberta is the richest province in the country. I don't remember the price at the pumps right now! What the hell, it's sometimes good to be a citizen of an OPEC nation! ;)

Satan
09-01-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Whoops, that's $6 BILLION not $600.

Ford, Alberta is the richest province in the country. I don't remember the price at the pumps right now! What the hell, it's sometimes good to be a citizen of an OPEC nation! ;)

Alberta's only the "richest" because most of BC's profit is off the books :D

JCOOK
09-02-2004, 02:45 PM
Satan when is Bush gonna present OBL weve' already got him . Ifigure ten days before the election

Satan
09-02-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
Satan when is Bush gonna present OBL weve' already got him . Ifigure ten days before the election

Well, if he's not dragged onto the floor of MSG in chains and executed in prime time tonight, that would probably be a good guess.

I CAN tell you this much.... Osama is definitely in the custody of a BCE affiliate right now.

ODShowtime
09-02-2004, 03:30 PM
oh oh which one??? I guess the Pakis got 'em!

Pink Spider
09-02-2004, 03:36 PM
The truth is that they don't want to catch Osama. Both administrations let him go several times before 9-11. He's their boogieman to justify their "war" on terror. As long as he's seen as roaming around the middle east, they can just point to a country and invade.

ELVIS
09-02-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Satan
I CAN tell you this much.... Osama is definitely in the custody of a BCE affiliate right now.

Fuck you asshole...

What are you talking about ??

Pink Spider
09-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Well, if he's not dragged onto the floor of MSG in chains and executed in prime time tonight, that would probably be a good guess.

Another terror attack would be more effective. What good would it do for Big Brother to catch Goldstein? It's too early for that.

ELVIS
09-02-2004, 03:54 PM
So you believe the American government was behind 9-11 ??

Pink Spider
09-02-2004, 04:00 PM
I don't believe anything. The proof is pretty much there.

ELVIS
09-02-2004, 04:08 PM
You're an idiot...:rolleyes:

Satan
09-02-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
Another terror attack would be more effective. What good would it do for Big Brother to catch Goldstein? It's too early for that.

Except they have so many other "Goldsteins" lined up. Ironically enough, "Goldstein" wouldn't be a likely name for the enemies of the real life "Big Brother"

Pink Spider
09-02-2004, 04:23 PM
So Elvis, explain the collapse of WTC 7, the CIA's connections to the ISI, Peter Goss' connections to the money man of 9-11, the US protecting Al Quada in the Balkins or how steel buildings can collapse by fire. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Satan
09-02-2004, 04:25 PM
So Elvis, explain the collapse of WTC 7, the CIA's connections to the ISI, Peter Goss' connections to the money man of 9-11, the US protecting Al Quada in the Balkins or how steel buildings can collapse by fire. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Uhhhhhhhhh.......

Because FAUX News said so!! That's why :mad:

ELVIS
09-02-2004, 04:28 PM
I don't have cable Mr Satan, so how can I watch Fox ??

ELVIS
09-02-2004, 04:30 PM

No, YOU explain it to me !!

C'mon.. Let's hear it!

:elvis:

Satan
09-02-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I don't have cable Mr Satan, so how can I watch Fox ??

Come down to Hell. We have FAUX going 666 hours a day down here. It's part of your fair and balanced eternal torment breakfast :D

ELVIS
09-02-2004, 04:43 PM
No thanks!

Pink Spider
09-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No, YOU explain it to me !!

C'mon.. Let's hear it!

:elvis:

WTC 7 (http://www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html)

A link to one of my threads about Goss and the ISI. (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9093)

Fire Engineers question collapse (http://newsmine.org/archive/9-11/questions/collapse/fire-engineers-challenge-fed-theory.txt)

Former German Defense Minister Confirms CIA Involvement in 9/11 (http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/02-21-04/discussion.cgi.9.html)

U.S. supported al-Qaeda cells during Balkan Wars (http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/VIN204A.html)

There's more but you can stop being lazy and look that up for yourself.