PDA

View Full Version : Flappo is officially my bitch.

Big Troubles
08-31-2004, 10:10 PM
The battle back and forth between myself and Flappo is done. He caved in and put me on his "ignore list". He says Im there "because Im boring and unwitty." (well when he said it there were alot of spelling mistakes but anyways....) I say, he lost. He caved. He couldn't stand the backlash from me and ran away the best way he could. By turning me off. Great! Proof that I got under his skin so bad he had to put me on ignore. :D LOL Good bye loser. You will be missed sorely. I already miss pissing you off. I already miss quoting out your spelling mistakes and your craptacular banter to which you spew. i ownz you beeyotch. fookin grate! :D

Word to the wise Flaps, pick on someone you actually have a chance of matching up to. Go mod at the other site, get a girlfriend, leave your moms basement, brush your tooth, deliver newspapers, wipe from front to back for a change and for Christ Sakes, pick up a fookin DICK-tionary! If all else fails, may I suggest a quick painless death? ;) Open casket burial so I can piss in your rotten toothed mouth, while a few of your "donor" Dads stand around giggling, as your Mom shakes my dick off for me when I'm done. Too harsh? Yeah probably. Just fuck off then! :lol:

Got Milk?

David Van Via
09-01-2004, 06:34 PM
Congrats on your victory sir. :D

GAR
09-01-2004, 07:45 PM
http://www.madguerillabrigade.com/flappo/banners/51.png

seenbad
09-01-2004, 08:59 PM
If you are on his ignore list.....then who the fuck are you talking to? :confused:

Rebel
09-01-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
If you are on his ignore list.....then who the fuck are you talking to? :confused:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

DeadOrAlive
09-01-2004, 10:37 PM
Congradulations...

thefive
09-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Bene

DeadOrAlive
09-01-2004, 10:48 PM
... Bene?