PDA

View Full Version : Guilliani And Reb's Big Lie Is Highest Insult To 9/11 Dead

Phil theStalker
09-01-2004, 08:28 AM
At the time of 9/11 Mayor Guillie said, and I quote,

"9/11 should never be used for political gain."

I'm not laughing. I'm crying.

That's ALL Guillie is doing himself.

Have you heard him talking this whole week?

One of his worst statements for "political gain" was:

"When I was in the holes of the WTC with the police chief I hugged him and said, thank God George Bush is President and Dick Cheney is Vice President."

Do you really think he said that?

He's sick and revolting.

And the rest of his "party" is DOING it and it's sickening and revolting (revolution?) to see them trying to get away with doing it.

Yeh well, my point for this thread was Guillie is dishonoring the dead of 9/11 for "political gain," something he himself said should never be done, and that's why I think we're heading for a civil war.

Guillie's mental health should truly be questioned.

Warham
09-01-2004, 08:40 AM
Yeah, I think he said that.

FORD
09-01-2004, 08:44 AM
It's far more likely that on 9-11-01, 9-12-01, and 9-13-01, Rudy was saying : "Why hasn't that fucking little smirking coward shown up here yet to see what these bastards did to my city?"

Warham
09-01-2004, 08:46 AM
I'd like to see Giuliani run against Hillary in '08. That'd be fun to watch.

FORD
09-01-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Warham
I'd like to see Giuliani run against Hillary in '08. That'd be fun to watch.

It's far more likely that you would see that in a 2006 Senate race. Hillary will never be President.

If Kerry wins, he'll obviously be the nominee in 2008. If he loses, the DLC assholes who forced his nomination will be so utterly destroyed that nobody even remotely connected with them will ever be nominated for any high office again.

Phil theStalker
09-01-2004, 10:07 AM
You're all assuming there will be elections in '06, '08, '10.

Within these years the civil war in America can start.

I think it's already started, that's my opinion.

P

TLR
09-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Douchebag...

TLR
09-01-2004, 09:54 PM
Opinions, as they say, are like assholes...everyone's got one and your's (in particular) stinks...

jhale667
09-01-2004, 10:06 PM
I can't believe Guilliani had the balls to say '9/11 should never again be used for policital gain' WHEN THAT'S ALL HE WAS DOING!!! Isn't that the main reason the Republicans wanted to have the RNC is NYC?Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't he STANDING in front of a 9/11 banner?!?!? I watched 'The Daily Show' last night and they did a montage of his speech...he must've mentioned 9/11 like 25 times!! Hypocrite.....maybe he just meant 'after ME, no one else should use this for political gain'.....

Phil theStalker
09-01-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
I can't believe Guilliani had the balls to say '9/11 should never again be used for policital gain' WHEN THAT'S ALL HE WAS DOING!!! Isn't that the main reason the Republicans wanted to have the RNC is NYC?Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't he STANDING in front of a 9/11 banner?!?!? I watched 'The Daily Show' last night and they did a montage of his speech...he must've mentioned 9/11 like 25 times!! Hypocrite.....maybe he just meant 'after ME, no one else should use this for political gain'.....

It's later than the vast majority of people think.

P

JCOOK
09-02-2004, 02:23 PM
......YAWN.....

DLR'sCock
09-03-2004, 02:58 PM
The whole convention was an insult to the 9/11 tragedy, they repeatedly and repeatedly pounded 9/11 into the ground and they have no shame.....and not only did they exploit the 9/11 victims but they exploited Ronald Reagan too.....

Repukes are Repukes....

The Ruling class is playing hard in this chess game and they want total domination...

lucky wilbury
09-03-2004, 03:24 PM
i guess those 9-11 widows who spoke at the convention were expoliting it as well right :rolleyes:

DLR'sCock
09-06-2004, 12:26 PM
Then again, when the only thing the Bush Kingdom's campaign has is imposing fear into the hearts of Americans, I guess that's all they can do...

Fear Fear Fear.....

Phil theStalker
09-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Then again, when the only thing the Bush Kingdom's campaign has is imposing fear into the hearts of Americans, I guess that's all they can do...

Fear Fear Fear.....
You've got it.

"Render unto Ceasar!"

Oh, that was a different tyranny.

Never mind.

hey, DLR'sCock, I was "Rogan's Penis" once. It was a life changing experience.

P

Phil theStalker
09-06-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yeah, I think he said that.
Warham,

You said dat last week?

Whether he said it or not, it shouldn't be used for "political gains." He said so himself. Politicians don't lie.

You're back on my buddy list.

We're friends !

P

freak
09-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It's far more likely that you would see that in a 2006 Senate race. Hillary will never be President.

I have to agree with that too.

The first woman or black to become president will probably be a conservative and a not too overly controversial one at that. They couldn't be radical in either direction, really. Left or right.

Hummarstra
09-07-2004, 04:33 AM
Guilliani did NOT say that. He's lying.