PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sarge, is it time to kick fund raising in the booty?

lms
09-02-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey Sarge,

I love this site and couldn't help but notice the site has been having problems the last coupla days. Let us know if, where and how we can help out, if we can.

lms/lms2

guwapo_rocker
09-02-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by lms
Hey Sarge,

I love this site and couldn't help but notice the site has been having problems the last coupla days. Let us know if, where and how we can help out, if we can.

lms/lms2

Send Sarge all of your money.

WARF
09-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Send Sarge all of your money.

LMAO!!!

lms2
09-02-2004, 08:04 PM
I already did. :(

The bill is still just sitting here gathering dust.

Fuck the credit card company man, this site is important...

lms2
09-02-2004, 08:06 PM
Besides that, if its not just a money problem, then perhaps we could donate ideas. Just because you guys don't value my idea's doen't make them stupid or anything...

WARF
09-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Why are you ims2, and this thread was started by ims.

Did you lose your password?

guwapo_rocker
09-02-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Besides that, if its not just a money problem, then perhaps we could donate ideas. Just because you guys don't value my idea's doen't make them stupid or anything...

Who said we don't value your ideas?

lms2
09-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by WARF
Why are you ims2, and this thread was started by ims.

Did you lose your password?

yea, long time ago... two computers, two ids.

Thanks guwapo.

Flash Bastard
09-02-2004, 10:14 PM
Here's an idea, perhaps if we can ban all the sheep coming over here to see how a fansite is really run maybe the rest of us could have a little more bandwidth to play with.

lms2
09-02-2004, 10:34 PM
I have suggested that before. I think that the army members enjoy the sheep. Plus, they are on a mission to educate the world about Dave. Thats what the army does. Turns boys into men, sheep into sheperds.

guwapo_rocker
09-03-2004, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by lms2
I have suggested that before. I think that the army members enjoy the sheep. Plus, they are on a mission to educate the world about Dave. Thats what the army does. Turns boys into men, sheep into sheperds.

Hey we all need our toys.:D

Katydid
11-28-2004, 04:14 PM
I remember what ALinChainz, Teddy Boy and others said about Sarge and the sight in THE WALL archives. But I'll keep my mouth shut. Might ruin someone's illusions.

lms2
11-28-2004, 04:15 PM
So ruin my illusions. It won't be the first time.

ALinChainz
11-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
I remember what ALinChainz, Teddy Boy and others said about Sarge and the sight in THE WALL archives. But I'll keep my mouth shut. Might ruin someone's illusions.

Better be sure you can prove what you're saying Katy, because all TB or myself have ever done is stick up for this site and the webbies. When it wasn't clear whether the site was coming back or not, we were talking about contacting Sarge and see if we couldn't purchase it.

All you've done here is post shit that doesn't belong, and try to get it shut down. But here you sit, and you haven't contributed anything, DLR-wise or donation wise.

But you've begged for money for a radio station, and YOURSELF.

We've seen your responses to emails sent to you, threatening to shut the site down.

I will happily be ready to prove your dumbass wrong all over again.

Funny how Sarge, POJO, and the others let's me be a mod here, but I'm badmouthing someone?

Feel free to show some proof Sea Hag. Shove your "illusions".