PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about you.

lms2
09-02-2004, 10:40 PM
Okay, I am curious.

Some of you talk about being married, then act single.

Some of you act married, but say you are single.

Some of you are probably married under one id and single under another.

Just curious is all. Any details you share will be kept strictly confidential. ;)

And if you believe that, see me about a prime piece of real estate I have for sale. :D

LoungeMachine
09-02-2004, 10:47 PM
Married 11 years to wife 10 years younger.

Married once before [married a groupie, i was drunk, don't ask]

3 kids

Happily retired, yet still dabble in music

Had 1 threesome with wife and another woman 4 years ago. Wifes idea. Present for me I guess.

Incurable flirt.

Serial monogamist [except that one time, or maybe few others, who can remember]

too much information?

shit, you asked

freak
09-02-2004, 10:52 PM
Against all better judgement, got married for the second time three years ago to the type of woman I normally cannot tolerate (13 years younger my junior.).

Turns out to be the best decision I've made in a long time. :)

Flash Bastard
09-02-2004, 10:53 PM
Recently divorced but dating again. Moving on with my life.

Big Troubles
09-02-2004, 10:58 PM
married for 12 years. Got married on Oct 10th 1992. ;) I kid you not.
we had a rough time 7 years in, but its all been great since.

LoungeMachine
09-02-2004, 11:00 PM
Great advice?

Do what I did. Get married on Valentine's Day

You never forget your anniversary and you get a 2 for 1 deal on the expensive gift giving

lms2
09-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Lounge Machine, you're so romantic. :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
09-02-2004, 11:04 PM
LOL I told her the day I met her, that I had this crazy idea, that if I ever did get married, there was only one date on the calendar that I would consider to be "lucky". That was Oct 10th. Well after two years of dating, I proposed, checked the calendar and noticed that this year (92) Oct 10th was a Saturday. Perfect! :D

she thought I was crazy at first, well prob still thinks that... But went along with it anyways.

lms2
09-02-2004, 11:06 PM
So Freak, how long did you date her before you found her "tolerable"?

lms2
09-02-2004, 11:07 PM
BT, congrats. I have heard once you make it past the major crises, you're a lifer. Just what I have heard.

Flash. Good luck and have fun.

lms2
09-02-2004, 11:08 PM
As for me, I voted single and loving it. If I ever start thinking I am not loving it...I just start dating again. Reminds me WHY I am single.

Big Troubles
09-02-2004, 11:08 PM
I heard, before he hit our rough patch, that 7 was the unlucky year.. and it was the 7th for us. Well, 9 altogether, including the 2 spent dating.

Big Troubles
09-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Not lonely being single, or have you adjusted comfortably?

LoungeMachine
09-02-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by lms2
Lounge Machine, you're so romantic. :rolleyes:

thought you'd never notice.......

what are you wearing?

lms2
09-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Very much a loner, so I guess you could say my two kids are enough, don't need a third. :D

Clothes, lounge, I am wearing clothes.

freak
09-02-2004, 11:15 PM
So Freak, how long did you date her before you found her "tolerable"?

About a year and a half.

LoungeMachine
09-02-2004, 11:16 PM

Clothes, lounge, I am wearing clothes.

I like the way the line runs up the back of your stockings

No, No, No, don't take 'em off, leave 'em on, leave 'em on

lms2
09-02-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LOL I told her the day I met her, that I had this crazy idea, that if I ever did get married, there was only one date on the calendar that I would consider to be "lucky". That was Oct 10th. Well after two years of dating, I proposed, checked the calendar and noticed that this year (92) Oct 10th was a Saturday. Perfect! :D

she thought I was crazy at first, well prob still thinks that... But went along with it anyways.

Did you know you wanted to marry her the first day you met her?

Ally_Kat
09-03-2004, 01:28 AM
I'm the Significant other, but no knot vote. Well, no knot yet. We're planing it

:hula:

guwapo_rocker
09-03-2004, 01:30 AM
Married to a wonderful woman BUT, I have incurable

wondering eyes (ask my optometrist) and will never

be truly "happy" because I could be married to

Angelina Jolie and still see hotties I'd want to........

2 years and I haven't strayed, but she is waiting

for it because in the Philippines they say all left

handed men fool around..

I'd do Anna Ohura tomorrow....if my wife let me....

guwapo_rocker
09-03-2004, 01:43 AM
By the way...I love lms and her sister lms2....now there's

a threesome errr twosome whatever.

Warham
09-03-2004, 07:51 AM
I'm been happily married to my soulmate for 2 years.

Previously, I was married to somebody else for 6 years.

:D

lms2
09-03-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Married to a wonderful woman BUT, I have incurable

wondering eyes (ask my optometrist) and will never

be truly "happy" because I could be married to

Angelina Jolie and still see hotties I'd want to........

handed men fool around..

I'd do Anna Ohura tomorrow....if my wife let me....

I wonder if there is any truth to the all lefties are cheaters? Ladies? Gentlemen?

Your wife is waiting for it...anxiously? Would she kick your butt, or would she go find her a little somewhere else too?

Would you actually ask her first if you had a chance to do Anna?

lms and lms2 like you too, but they aren't kinky that way-sibliing rivarly and all. ;)

lms2
09-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Warham
I'm been happily married to my soulmate for 2 years.

Previously, I was married to somebody else for 6 years.

:D

Did you ever think the first wife was your soul mate?

I really appreciate all of you guys and gals input.

Ally, you know I am happy for you, I have said this before right? Anyway, its worth saying again. I am happy for you.

guwapo_rocker
09-03-2004, 10:04 AM
I wonder if there is any truth to the all lefties are cheaters? Ladies? Gentlemen?

Your wife is waiting for it...anxiously? Would she kick your butt, or would she go find her a little somewhere else too?

Would you actually ask her first if you had a chance to do Anna?

lms and lms2 like you too, but they aren't kinky that way-sibliing rivarly and all. ;)

She's convinced it is or will happen. my guilty conscience does

not allow me to indulge, I would tell her right away.

Warham
09-03-2004, 10:06 AM
lms2,

I'm sure I did at one point. The problem was, I was 22 when I got married the first time, too young in my opinion now.

There were things that she and I didn't agree on, most importantly being children. She said she didn't want any, I did. I figured I could change her mind. I was wrong. One year went by, then two, then three, and no kids. I went from patient to disappointed in the last two years we were married. Only when I was about to walk out did she say she wanted them. I couldn't believe her at that point.

Besides that. I had already met my current wife online, and we had so many things in common, it seemed like I had made an error in judgement six years prior. That might be the only regret I have in life, besides not finishing college. But that's another story.

alexpgrimes
09-03-2004, 10:18 AM
I'm divorced. Thought I'd found true love acouple of times but I was wrong....lol Now I'm just looking for a good time. You can't get hurt if you don't put your heart out there. right???

DrGrafenberg
09-03-2004, 10:35 AM
I chat up girls like this...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/DrGrafenberg/date/girls.bmp

Go home with girls like this :( ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/DrGrafenberg/date/yuk.bmp

Or worse :eek: ...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/DrGrafenberg/date/sheman.bmp

BEWARE the Demon alcohol
:gulp:

Figs
09-03-2004, 10:58 AM
Another classic post!

lms2
09-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Figs is a lurker but not a poster....I think thats cheating.

Alexpgrimes. No, I don't think that is right, your theory on not putting your heart out there. I have screwed myself over that way before.

Thanks Warham. I am really curious on that soul mate stuff. I keep changing my mind on what I believe on that topic.

Dr. Grafenberg, thank you for your contribution. Fat womens need love too. ;) Advice. Drink less, or go home earlier.

Figs
09-03-2004, 01:27 PM
OK, I have 5 wives. One for each weeknight, then I rest up on the weekend.

All right, I've been married almost 13 years, to just one woman. My wife won't really go for the multiple wives thing. Very unreasonable of her, I think.

lms2
09-03-2004, 01:29 PM
I don't blame her, in this day and age you just can't be too careful.

Bill Lumbergh
09-03-2004, 01:32 PM
I've been in a relationship for almost 8 years. We have three kids and another on the way. Marriage? What the fuck is that?!

Figs
So, what about blodd tests?

I'm just kidding anyway. Who would want more than one wife?

Figs
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I've been in a relationship for almost 8 years. We have three kids and another on the way. Marriage? What the fuck is that?!

You're defiitely not a hagar fan.

Bill Lumbergh
09-03-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Figs
You're defiitely not a hagar fan.

Well, one of our cars IS a mini van.........:D

lms2
09-03-2004, 01:52 PM
Sounds like you need the minivan. Marriage is the surefire way to ruin a good relationship.

Bill Lumbergh
09-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Sounds like you need the minivan. Marriage is the surefire way to ruin a good relationship.

Agreed. She doesnt deserve my last name anyway ;)

SoCalChelle
09-03-2004, 01:56 PM
I was married for 10 years. He cheated on me and left (and yes, he was left handed.)

I've been in my current relationship for 2 1/2 years. (and he's left handed too hmmmmmm)

LoungeMachine
09-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Why are we lefties getting the bad rap?

Bad enough no one makes scissors we can use

SoCalChelle
09-03-2004, 02:11 PM
LOL, just going by what guwapo said on the previous page ;)

handed men fool around..

lms2
09-03-2004, 07:59 PM
C'mon lefties, we need to hear from you guys and gals. Are ya cheaters. If there is any truth to that, what does that make ambibdextrious peoples? :confused:

freak
09-03-2004, 08:09 PM
C'mon lefties, we need to hear from you guys and gals. Are ya cheaters. If there is any truth to that, what does that make ambibdextrious peoples? :confused:

I was born a leftie then had my hand slammed in a car door when I was three. Had to learn to be a righty after that. Tried going back to lefty in grade school but Nazi teachers kept slapping my hand with a ruler and saying it was wrong.

It was so long ago and happened so early in my life.

Now you have me wondering if, had my uncle not slammed my hand in that car door, i'd be humping all my wife's freinds now instead of posting on a damned message board.

lms2
09-03-2004, 08:12 PM
LMAO. Well, thats one way of looking at it. The other way is that maybe you better call your uncle and thank him for making you a decent guy so that your beautiful young wife "tolerates" you! You'd still be posting on a message board either way. :D

Ally_Kat
09-03-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by freak
Tried going back to lefty in grade school but Nazi teachers kept slapping my hand with a ruler and saying it was wrong.

They did that to me, too. They even said because I was using my left hand that I was on the left side of God and God loved me less. When telling me that didnt' scare me into using my right hand, the teacher told my mother that I would never be able to learn how to write because I was using the wrong hand and it would hold me back all my life. Seeing how I got this from her side of the family, ma made sure she proved them wrong. The rest of elementary school, I had the neatest handwriting of all the kids in my class.

Ally_Kat
09-03-2004, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Why are we lefties getting the bad rap?

Bad enough no one makes scissors we can use

Yes they do! There's a whole lefty store here in Manhattan, sorta like Flanders'

lms2
09-03-2004, 08:16 PM
Wow, still going on in schools. I thought that went out a long time ago. I notice you didn't comment on the cheating...

Ally_Kat
09-03-2004, 08:20 PM
Nawh, I'm not a cheaterand I don't tolerate it. Had a guy who liked to get into everyhting that came his way. Didn't take too long to kick him out.

lms2
09-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Was he a leftie? I have been thinking about this. I have only been cheated on by a couple of guys, early in life, but I can't remember if they were lefties or not. I never really paid much attention to that. If If I had only known then...

Reverberator
09-03-2004, 08:47 PM
Ok , I have been married for nine years and fortunatley for me my wife has no aversion to me having sex with a kestrel on top of a tiny portable radio .

The thing is she knew what I was like , after the unfortunate incident with the robin red breast and the spam sandwich .

lms2
09-03-2004, 08:49 PM
Ah, robins... I understand. Such flirty little birds. But not really a bird of prey. What about a bald eagle? They need love too! Are you a lefty?

If, and this is a far stretch of the imagination, I were to partake pleasure with a bird of prey, I would pick a falcon or a hawk of some sort...

Bird wathcing will never be the same again. :eek:

Dan
09-03-2004, 08:51 PM
I was in a relationship for 4 years,but because she was not a New Zealander, she has to marry a Indian guy, arrange married.
So now I'm heart broken.
Back on the shelves collecting dust and rust.

Reverberator
09-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Me no comprende , vot is le lefty , se vous plais ?

lms2
09-03-2004, 08:55 PM
How sad.

Why did you stay in the relationship for four years if you knew this relationship was doomed and how did you meet her?

freak
09-03-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
They did that to me, too. They even said because I was using my left hand that I was on the left side of God and God loved me less.

Good Lord!

I ever hear tell of a teacher doing that to a child of mine and i'll personally break every bone in said teacher's right hand.

Sounds like you grew up in as screwed up a place as my wife did (World headquarters for the Church of God of Prophecy is in this town.)

If the age in your profile is correct, I'm shocked that the forcing right handedness thing happened to you. It's a definite old-school thing.

SoCalChelle
09-03-2004, 10:56 PM
I was "cured" of left-handedness with a ruler too.

freak
09-03-2004, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
I was "cured" of left-handedness with a ruler too.

Sounds like we need to start a support group. :D

SoCalChelle
09-03-2004, 11:38 PM
LOL :D

Dan
09-03-2004, 11:38 PM
How sad.

Why did you stay in the relationship for four years if you knew this relationship was doomed and how did you meet her?

I thought that after more than 10 years living in N.Z things would have changed for her.Love does crazy things to people.
Her family went behind my back and pressured her.
She went with her head not her heart.

I meet her though a friend of mine.

lms2
09-04-2004, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
Agreed. She doesnt deserve my last name anyway ;)

Is that a grudge because she won't marry you?

lms2
09-04-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Reverberator
Me no comprende , vot is le lefty , se vous plais ?

Sorry to have missed this question, you were not intentionally being ignored.

There is apparently a belief in the Philipines that if you are left handed, you will cheat on your spouse. I am just curious if there is any truth to that.

lms2
09-04-2004, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Dan
I thought that after more than 10 years living in N.Z things would have changed for her.Love does crazy things to people.
Her family went behind my back and pressured her.
She went with her head not her heart.

I meet her though a friend of mine.

I followed my head once in stead of my heart. She will live to regret it I am pretty sure. But it its difficult to listen to your heart sometimes, cause sometimes the body lies to the heart... but after four years, she should have listened to her heart, the body quits lying pretty quick.

Anyways, I hope you don't sit on the shelf too long... I am certain you will find what was meant for you.

Reverberator
09-04-2004, 07:08 AM
Sorry to have missed this question, you were not intentionally being ignored.

There is apparently a belief in the Philipines that if you are left handed, you will cheat on your spouse. I am just curious if there is any truth to that.

I would say there is not a lot of truth in this , cos my friend is left handed and by his own admission has not cheated on his wife in 20 years of marriage .

On the other hand , he doe's look like the elephant man's arse with a bad case of the Farmer Giles .

Coyote
09-04-2004, 07:26 AM
Single and loving it. I'll start looking on a better day... :D

lms2
09-04-2004, 07:30 AM
Reverbrator, even ugly people cheat if thats how they are so inclined.

Coyote. Happiness is like a butterfly, when pursued is always just beyond your reach, but if you sit quietly, may alight upon you. Okay, I don't sit too quietly...but I am glad to know that there are others who say WTF, I am single and see nothing wrong with that... But I am curious about one thing. Do your friends and family accept that you are happy, or do you have the constant battle thing about how they want to make your life better and introduce you to every Sally, Suzie and Jane that somes along hoping you will fall in love and live a "normal" life?

Reverberator
09-04-2004, 12:20 PM
With elephants ?

lms2
09-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Did I miss something? Who here is into elephants?

SoCalChelle
09-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Reverberator
With elephants ?

Yes, Reverberator....If an elephant were going to cheat, it would most likely be with another elephant-like creature. ;)

Dan
09-04-2004, 06:30 PM
I followed my head once in stead of my heart. She will live to regret it I am pretty sure. But it its difficult to listen to your heart sometimes, cause sometimes the body lies to the heart... but after four years, she should have listened to her heart, the body quits lying pretty quick.

Anyways, I hope you don't sit on the shelf too long... I am certain you will find what was meant for you.

Thanks for the kind words.

julia
09-04-2004, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lms2
[B] Okay, I am curious.

Some of you talk about being married, then act single.

Some of you act married, but say you are single.

Some of you are probably married under one id and single under another.

Just curious is all. Any details you share will be kept strictly confidential. ;)

I am very single

Susie Q
09-04-2004, 07:07 PM
This is my second trip around the block. I married a guy 10 years my junior the first time. This time I married a guy 14 years my junior.
I met my second husband on here believe it or not. I don't think he will be on this board anymore though. (Which is a good thing.) :)
He is doing a lot of soul searching which honestly should have been done a long time ago.

Ally...I never did get who you are hooked up with now. Who is it? :confused:

lms2
09-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by julia
I am very single

If your stated age is correct, I hope you don't get in any hurry. :D

lms2
09-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
This is my second trip around the block. I married a guy 10 years my junior the first time. This time I married a guy 14 years my junior.
I met my second husband on here believe it or not. I don't think he will be on this board anymore though. (Which is a good thing.) :)
He is doing a lot of soul searching which honestly should have been done a long time ago.

A Roth Army Love Story... thats neat. How come you can post and he can't? Never mind, none of my business... unless of course you want to share details. ;)

Susie Q
09-04-2004, 07:26 PM
A Roth Army Love Story... thats neat. How come you can post and he can't? Never mind, none of my business... unless of course you want to share details. ;)

Very long story.....that well...is best kept hush for right now. :)

lms2
09-04-2004, 07:31 PM
I understand completely. The confidential crack was a joke. I gave ya a five star anyway. :D

Susie Q
09-04-2004, 07:35 PM
I understand completely. The confidential crack was a joke. I gave ya a five star anyway. :D

Thanks Sister :) I'll pm ya....

lms2
09-04-2004, 07:37 PM
OK.

julia
09-04-2004, 07:49 PM
If your stated age is correct, I hope you don't get in any hurry. :D

age is correct and definetly no hurry at all

lms2
09-04-2004, 07:51 PM
Glad to hear that. :) How did you get to be a David Lee Roth fan? (if you don't mind my asking)

DeadOrAlive
09-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Julia!? Your 14? If you were looking... WELL I'M HERE!

Reverberator
09-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Good evening and I wish everyone a lorra lorra luck coz this is junior blind date .

lms2
09-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Julia...DeadorAlive is pretty neat. I would at least talk to him, as soon as he posts more info on this thread about himself! (He also has pic up on Fabs "men show your pics" thread. He's a cutie.)

Ally_Kat
09-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Was he a leftie? I have been thinking about this. I have only been cheated on by a couple of guys, early in life, but I can't remember if they were lefties or not. I never really paid much attention to that. If If I had only known then...

Nawh right-handed. Claims all the chicks he's dated were left-handed.

Ally_Kat
09-04-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by freak
Good Lord!

I ever hear tell of a teacher doing that to a child of mine and i'll personally break every bone in said teacher's right hand.

Sounds like you grew up in as screwed up a place as my wife did (World headquarters for the Church of God of Prophecy is in this town.)

If the age in your profile is correct, I'm shocked that the forcing right handedness thing happened to you. It's a definite old-school thing.

There were two left-handed kdis in my class. The other was the daughter of a roofer who did all the construction jobs for our church. She was okay being a left-hander. Apparently her daddy gave enough money so God would love her.

Me, not so lucky.

Hell, even my Grandmother (mom's mother) would hit my left hand whenever I picked a fork up with it or used it to color. My mom and her had a huge fight about that, which doesn't make any sense to me. Mom's dad was left-handed and thigns were cool with him.

Between school and Grandma, I can write perfectly right-handed if I ever need to. Feels funny and I'm a lil slower, but I can do it

Ally_Kat
09-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q

You know him best as Junyore Grades ;)

Susie Q
09-04-2004, 09:11 PM
You know him best as Junyore Grades ;)

Awwww get out!!! OMG!! :) He is a very romantic fella, and his poems will melt your heart I am sure. Good on ya! He's a really nice catch :)

Congrats to the both of ya!! :)

Ally_Kat
09-04-2004, 11:05 PM
I usually get one every day.

He's coming up for his birthday on Thursday. Can't wait.

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:06 AM
I usually get one every day.

He's coming up for his birthday on Thursday. Can't wait.

Awwwww :) So, when is the big day? Would you be moving down that way?

Ally_Kat
09-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Not until after graduation, which is this May.

Yeah, he's got land down there and he doesn't fair too well here in the city, so I'll hafta move down there. It's pretty and all, but its no NYC

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:27 AM
Not until after graduation, which is this May.

Yeah, he's got land down there and he doesn't fair too well here in the city, so I'll hafta move down there. It's pretty and all, but its no NYC

True...a city girl going country....You can do it though!! Love comes but once in a lifetime. Twice if you look hard enough for it :)

Ally_Kat
09-05-2004, 12:29 AM
yeah, well, let's hope this opportunity doesn't turn into that last one. Baaaaaaaad experience

Susie Q
09-05-2004, 12:32 AM
yeah, well, let's hope this opportunity doesn't turn into that last one. Baaaaaaaad experience

I don't think it will, cause you are with a man this time around. ;)

julia
09-07-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
Julia!? Your 14? If you were looking... WELL I'M HERE!

your a little young but I'll give it a try. Why not? All you have to do is tell me more about yourself

Bill Lumbergh
09-07-2004, 12:50 PM
Is that a grudge because she won't marry you?

Oh my god please, she would get married this very second if I wanted to.

Bill Lumbergh
09-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Yes, I'm quite a catch! ;)

lms2
09-07-2004, 01:16 PM
LOL. Okay, okay.

Do the kids have your last name, her last name, or hyphenated?

Angel
09-07-2004, 02:40 PM
We celebrated our 20th anniversary this past summer. 20 years married, 23 together. Came awfully close to ending it during various crises through the years, but we're happier than two pigs in shit now! ;)

Bill Lumbergh
09-07-2004, 03:13 PM
LOL. Okay, okay.

Do the kids have your last name, her last name, or hyphenated?

My last name of course!

Fabulous Shadow
09-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Married but sepertated
Have a great boyfriend but I am an uncurable flirt!
Many say one man is not enough for me.
I mostly think I am better off alone...
I just don't know...