lucky wilbury
01-23-2004, 01:46 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36732

Source: WMD imported to Iraq from Iran
Saddam loyalists reportedly contracted with al-Qaida-related groups

Posted: January 23, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

© 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Saddam loyalists and al-Qaida insurgents have raised the stakes significantly in Iraq with the arrival of warheads and chemical components from Iran into northern Iraq, U.S. military sources said, citing intelligence reports.

This could signal a weapons of mass destruction campaign against the U.S.-led coalition, said Geostrategy-Direct, the intelligence news service.

Several convoys reportedly have entered northern Iraq, and Kurdish militia forces captured one. The Kurds found a warhead containing C-4 plastic explosives meant for an unspecified rocket.

The Kurds told U.S. military commanders Saddam loyalists have contracted with al-Qaida-related groups to bring 30 missile warheads into Iraq.

U.S. sources are particularly alarmed by the report of the driver of the captured convoy. He told the Kurdish forces some of the warheads might have contained lethal chemical agents.

U.S. military intelligence believes up to 12 warheads were laced with lethal chemicals meant to form a deadly cloud over their targets.

The warheads were to have been attached to short-range Iraqi rockets deployed by Saddam loyalists. The Saddam regime developed the Laith-90 rocket, with a range of 90 kilometers.

Saddam supporters are planning the mother of all attacks on American troops, military sources said.

The most likely target is the Coalition Provisional Authority complex, where thousands of people work.

On Sunday, a car bomb killed about 30 people at the entrance to the CPA. But the sources believe a rocket attack with chemical weapons is the kind of mega-attack Saddam's people are gearing up for.

Sarge
01-23-2004, 02:32 PM
I hope this is a bunch of bullshit..
For them and us...

FORD
01-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Of course it's bullshit. The PNACer's are setting the stage for the next invasion, which would commence the second week of November, should Junior (God forbid) be elected.

Trouble is , they can't keep their lies straight. Just last week they said the (non existent) weapons were in Syria. Now they mysteriously turned up in Iran? And how would they get from Syria to Iran without going through Occupied Iraq?

Furthermore, as crazy as Saddam was, I think the last people he would give his weapons to would be the guys he fought an exceedingly long and bloody war with not that long ago.

Just the PNAC script, nothing more.....

diamond den™
01-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Of course it's bullshit. The PNACer's are setting the stage for the next invasion, which would commence the second week of November, should Junior (God forbid) be elected.

Trouble is , they can't keep their lies straight. Just last week they said the (non existent) weapons were in Syria. Now they mysteriously turned up in Iran? And how would they get from Syria to Iran without going through Occupied Iraq?

Furthermore, as crazy as Saddam was, I think the last people he would give his weapons to would be the guys he fought an exceedingly long and bloody war with not that long ago.

Just the PNAC script, nothing more.....

Dream Police
Words and Music by Rick Nielsen

The dream police, they live inside of my head.
The dream police, they come to me in my bed.
The dream police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no.

You know that talk is cheap, and those rumors ain't nice.
And when I fall asleep I don't think I'll survive the night, the night.

'Cause they're waiting for me.
They're looking for me.
Ev'ry single night they're driving me insane.
Those men inside my brain.

(Live inside of my head.)
(Come to me in my bed.)
The dream police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no.

Well, I can't tell lies, 'cause they're listening to me.
And when I fall asleep, bet they're spying on me tonight, tonight.

They're looking for me.

I try to sleep, they're wide awake, they won't leave me alone.
They don't get paid to take vacations, or let me alone.
They spy on me, I try to hide, they won't let me alone.
They persecute me, they're the judge and jury all in one.

They're looking for me.

The dream police, they're coming to arrest me.

BigBadBrian
01-23-2004, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by FORD

You didn't read it right. Try again.

Seshmeister
05-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=36732

Source: WMD imported to Iraq from Iran
Saddam loyalists reportedly contracted with al-Qaida-related groups

Posted: January 23, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

� 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Saddam loyalists and al-Qaida insurgents have raised the stakes significantly in Iraq with the arrival of warheads and chemical components from Iran into northern Iraq, U.S. military sources said, citing intelligence reports.

This could signal a weapons of mass destruction campaign against the U.S.-led coalition, said Geostrategy-Direct, the intelligence news service.

Several convoys reportedly have entered northern Iraq, and Kurdish militia forces captured one. The Kurds found a warhead containing C-4 plastic explosives meant for an unspecified rocket.

The Kurds told U.S. military commanders Saddam loyalists have contracted with al-Qaida-related groups to bring 30 missile warheads into Iraq.

U.S. sources are particularly alarmed by the report of the driver of the captured convoy. He told the Kurdish forces some of the warheads might have contained lethal chemical agents.

U.S. military intelligence believes up to 12 warheads were laced with lethal chemicals meant to form a deadly cloud over their targets.

The warheads were to have been attached to short-range Iraqi rockets deployed by Saddam loyalists. The Saddam regime developed the Laith-90 rocket, with a range of 90 kilometers.

Saddam supporters are planning the mother of all attacks on American troops, military sources said.

The most likely target is the Coalition Provisional Authority complex, where thousands of people work.

On Sunday, a car bomb killed about 30 people at the entrance to the CPA. But the sources believe a rocket attack with chemical weapons is the kind of mega-attack Saddam's people are gearing up for.

What a crock, maybe it's time for people to stop using these worldnetdaily bullshitters as a source...