PDA

View Full Version : FORD and DLR'sCock can kiss my ass !!

ELVIS
09-02-2004, 11:40 PM
This anti-American bullshit is rediculous !!

Conspiracy this, Bush did that...

It's all BULLSHIT!!!

Conservative is the way to be...

Terrorism is real...

Wake up!

FORD
09-03-2004, 12:06 AM
http://www.rockcitynews.com/photos3/antibushwar5/images/G.W.Hitler.jpg
DISSENT VILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!

EIN VOLK
EIN REICH
EIN FÜHRER

SIEG OIL!!!

BrownSound1
09-03-2004, 01:53 AM
That is one of the most hateful, disgraceful, and disrespectful things I've ever seen. It is one thing to disagree on political views, but to call the President a Nazi is just fucked up.

FORD
09-03-2004, 02:28 AM
Well, actually I was calling Elvis a Nazi. I just couldn't find any pics of Elvis morphing into Hitler.

BrownSound1
09-03-2004, 03:19 AM
Oh well that's different. :D

Ally_Kat
09-03-2004, 03:26 AM
not like you haven't referedto Bush as Hitler before, right Ford? ;)

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 06:29 AM
Yeah, right FORD ??

diamondD
09-03-2004, 07:51 AM
Elvis isn't the one known for censorship either. ;)

Sgt Schultz
09-03-2004, 09:49 AM
That's some shitty Photoshopping, a disgrace to the software and to Adobe, tsk tsk.

I think the morph of Hitler into Chirac is more fitting since he and the French government give tacit approval of anti-semitism.

JCOOK
09-03-2004, 10:13 AM
If it wasnt' for FORD, DLRS COCK, PHIL and others like them who would we make fun of? Oh yeah ROY.

Satan
09-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK
If it wasnt' for FORD, DLRS COCK, PHIL and others like them who would we make fun of? Oh yeah ROY.

Hey, I make fun of "Roy" anyway. But then he's a Busheep too. :D

Satan
09-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
That's some shitty Photoshopping, a disgrace to the software and to Adobe, tsk tsk.

I think the morph of Hitler into Chirac is more fitting since he and the French government give tacit approval of anti-semitism.

Not sure about that, but Grandpa Chirac didn't fund Hitler, and Chirac's not trying to establish a fascist empire right now. So I don't think he has that much in common with Hitler. Or Junior.

DLR'sCock
09-03-2004, 02:52 PM
yawn, such a simple boy...it's not your fault...

LoungeMachine
09-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

It's all BULLSHIT!!!

Terrorism is real...

Wake up!

Why does the right try and paint a person as "anti-american" any time we criticize the President?

Speaking out is "very American"

Dissent is "very American"

It is your DUTY as an American citizen to keep an eye on your leadership. They work for you, remember?

And you claim to it's all bullshit is laughable. Yet predictable.

Think about it.

NO OBL
NO WMD
TALIBAN BACK
IRAQ STILL UNSAFE
ABU GRAHIB
CHALABI
PDBS
HALLIBURTON

And yet NO ONE in this administration is ever held accountable! Tenet was allowed to skate days before the critical 9/11 report which would have led to his firing/resignation.

They're Team Teflon And the Bushies like Elvis seem to have their heads n the sand.

Mission Accomplished

Bring 'em On!

MAX
09-05-2004, 12:22 AM
It's ok, our man WILL get a second term so what does it matter? LOL!!!!

:elvis:

LoungeMachine
09-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MAX
It's ok, our man WILL get a second term so what does it matter? LOL!!!!

Maybe. I remember thinking the same thing back in 92.

If you're right, I think Team Rove is in for a major shake up.

There will be no Powell in the administration, nor Rummy, probably not even Rice.

Regardless, I think you're wrong. We'll see in November. I personally can't wait for the debates. yowzaa.

I don't hate The Shrub, just his policies, hypocrisy, waffling, smirking, goading, etc, etc, etc

Let him stay the OTHER 12 weeks a year in Crawford, save us all some money.

freak
09-05-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Satan
Not sure about that, but Grandpa Chirac didn't fund Hitler, and Chirac's not trying to establish a fascist empire right now. So I don't think he has that much in common with Hitler. Or Junior.

Fascist empire. :rolleyes:

Where do you people *get* this shit???

Never mind, don't answer. Another bunch of silly ramblings won't help the situation.

I feel sorry for anyone that has to go through life harboring paranoid delusional fantasies.

By the time Bush ends his second term in 2008, "you and Ford" are going to be an apoplectic mess.

EAST COAST
09-05-2004, 11:07 AM
that being the key, 4 more years. the demie libs trip over themselves constantly. contradict themselves consistantly. bush is doing a great job in the midst of the most emotionally charged times in the last 50 years. imagine gore, dean, or your new found beacon. you can bitch complain moan all you want, and you will. get used to it. you will be moaning for 8 more years, at least. RUDY AFTER BUSH!!!!!

FORD
09-05-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by freak
Fascist empire. :rolleyes:

Where do you people *get* this shit???

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

Lqskdiver
09-05-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by FORD
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

I don't get it, FORD. You compare Bush to Hitler, yet in the same breath condemn him for allowing Sharon and Israel for getting their way.

How is that possible? Bizarro Hitler perhaps.

Here is the thing...all libs are worried about losing certain freedoms. Like freedom to molest young boys (NAMBLA), freedom to have gay sex in park restrooms, freedom to continue partial birth abortions, freedom to allow gay marriages to take place, freedom to allow pot smoking, freedom to do whatever you fuck you want without any consequences.

Yet, all these and other grievances by libs are stark contrasts to YOUR religious beliefs. You seem to stand on both sides of the line and criticize each foot.

Look I don't claim to know you, but it seems you have some serious contradiction issues. You want freedom yet criticize those who help uphold that freedom. Iraq is free...free from a tyrants rule. Afganistan is free...free from a terrorist regime.

Yes, their is still terrorism out, yes we have rebels still fighting in Iraq. It's to be expected...but they act independantly and not in league with any known country. Terrorists fight for different reasons. And it sure isn't for freedom. They want to eliminate our way of thinking.

Well, what's wrong with our way of thinking, I ask you. We feel every individual should have the same rights we ENJOY right now. Freedom from persecution where you can say ALMOST anything you want. Sure you might get investigated for a minor quote, but in this day and age, someone talking about blowing up planes to some strippers can mean serious business as we have found out.

No one on this board is Anti American. Until you decide to take action against America. Then it gets personal.

wraytw
09-05-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
yawn, such a simple boy...it's not your fault...

Anyone else see the thick irony in this? :)

FORD
09-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Lqskdiver
I don't get it, FORD. You compare Bush to Hitler, yet in the same breath condemn him for allowing Sharon and Israel for getting their way.

How is that possible? Bizarro Hitler perhaps.

Hitler would have loved Sharon. The fact that Sharon is Jewish doesn't make him any less of a fascist. Same for the PNAC'ers for that matter. What's the difference between throwing a Jew into an oven and brainwashing a Palestinian with MK Ultra and using him to blow up a bus?

Actually, Sharon/Likud/Mossad are killing a lot of Jews in that process, so that might even make them a little worse than Adolf in that respect.

Here is the thing...all libs are worried about losing certain freedoms. Like freedom to molest young boys (Catholic priests), freedom to have gay sex in park restrooms, freedom to continue partial birth abortions, freedom to allow gay marriages to take place, freedom to allow pot smoking, freedom to do whatever you fuck you want without any consequences.

Yet, all these and other grievances by libs are stark contrasts to YOUR religious beliefs. You seem to stand on both sides of the line and criticize each foot.

First of all, I never said anything even remotely close to that. I DO believe marijuana should be legal, and regulated exactly as alcohol and tobacco are. I do believe that gays should be allowed all the legal rights of a married couple, but I don't advocate anyone fucking in a public restroom. And my take on abortion is spelled out clearly in the other thread, so I won't repeat it here.

Look I don't claim to know you, but it seems you have some serious contradiction issues. You want freedom yet criticize those who help uphold that freedom. Iraq is free...free from a tyrants rule. Afganistan is free...free from a terrorist regime.

Both are illusions. Hamid Karzai (a CIA/UNOCAL employee) is more the Mayor of Kabul than the President of Afghanistan. And everybody in Iraq knows that Allawi is a puppet, and not representing the interests of Iraqi people. There isn't any "freedom" in these countries.

Yes, their is still terrorism out, yes we have rebels still fighting in Iraq. It's to be expected...but they act independantly and not in league with any known country.

Because they want the occupation of their country to end. Just because they might be glad Saddam Hussein is gone doesn't mean they want a new puppet dictator in his place.

Terrorists fight for different reasons. And it sure isn't for freedom. They want to eliminate our way of thinking.

Catch the MSNBC rerun of "Meet The Press" tonight and listen to what Pat Buchanan has to say about that. You'll hear the absolute truth, and from a conservative no less.

Well, what's wrong with our way of thinking, I ask you. We feel every individual should have the same rights we ENJOY right now. Freedom from persecution where you can say ALMOST anything you want. Sure you might get investigated for a minor quote, but in this day and age, someone talking about blowing up planes to some strippers can mean serious business as we have found out.

No one on this board is Anti American. Until you decide to take action against America. Then it gets personal.

But the comments which began this thread were exactly that. It is not "unAmerican" to point out the dismal failures of this Fraudministration. It is not "unAmerican" to say that the official story of 9-11 has more holes than a 5 pound block of swiss cheese. And even if I say George Bush Jr single handedly used the remote controlled joystick which slammed that second plane into the WTC it is not "unAmerican", because George Bush Jr is NOT America. (For the record, I don't think Junior could successfully pilot a paper plane into a 20 foot wide dumpster. It was just an example)

BigBadBrian
09-06-2004, 07:44 AM
Hitler would have loved Sharon.

Just read some of the stuff you type, you idiot. :rolleyes:

EAST COAST
09-06-2004, 10:09 AM
strange, tangled, confused. desperation can do many things. except unseat BUSH.

DrMaddVibe
09-06-2004, 10:12 AM
Here's looking at you!

FORD
09-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Just read some of the stuff you type, you idiot. :rolleyes:

I read everything I type. Ariel Sharon is a fascist butcher who has murdered thousands in the name of his ethnic group having control of a piece of land. What's not for Hitler to like about that?

FORD
09-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Here's looking at you!

How many aliases do you have now? :rolleyes:

And shouldn't you be trying to shield your trailer from the next hurricane?

Viking
09-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Don't worry, ELVIS, my ass has been pressed up against FORD's narrow window for years. :D :moon:

ELVIS
09-06-2004, 06:06 PM
How's the view FORD ??

:D

Viking
09-06-2004, 07:11 PM
'Course, I could turn around and give 'em the ol' 'fruit bowl'.....:D

ELVIS
09-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Can you imagine the number of people who would have to be in cahoots for FORD's BCE theory to work ???

Hahaha!

freak
09-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Can you imagine the number of people who would have to be in cahoots for FORD's BCE theory to work ???

Hahaha!

Yep. That's the big fly in the ointment, theory-wise.

You simply cannot maintain a conspiracy that broad and deep. Too many people become involved/aware. Someone would eventually speak out..Then someone else...You couldn't discredit and silence them all.

And, for God's sake, we are talking a REPUBLICAN conspiracy here. A hostile liberal media would tear it apart ala Watergate if there was one single shred of truth to it.

There is no BCE.
There is no Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.
It is not real.
It is a delusion.

End of story.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 08:05 PM

Hahaha!

Yep, it would probably take as many people as there are in say...hmmm...a corporation?

Viking
09-06-2004, 08:08 PM
Some people need conspiracy theories to validate their beliefs, give their insecurities and vitriol a convenient boogeyman, and give their life meaning. I almost pity them.

freak
09-06-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by madraoul
Yep, it would probably take as many people as there are in say...hmmm...a corporation?

Have you ever worked for a corporation?

Try it.

You know who is sleeping with who and every piece of dirty laundry within a week of starting.

It's like a damned ladies bridge club except for the Brooks Brothers outfits.

Samsonite
09-06-2004, 08:13 PM
...You want a cock to kiss your ass?

madraoul
09-06-2004, 08:14 PM
Have you ever worked for a corporation?

Try it.

You know who is sleeping with who and every piece of dirty laundry within a week of starting.

It's like a damned ladies bridge club except for the Brooks Brothers outfits.

Sure, I work for a corporation now. As far as knowing all the secrets, one word...ENRON. The employees were definitely in on that one.

ELVIS
09-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Try working for a large hospital corporation...

90% crazy women...

madraoul
09-06-2004, 08:20 PM
Try working for a large hospital corporation...

90% crazy women...

...all of them nurses now subject to losing their overtime pay. The fun is going to ensue.

freak
09-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Sure, I work for a corporation now. As far as knowing all the secrets, one word...ENRON. The employees were definitely in on that one.

Which proves the point.

Look at all the whistle blowers that crawled from under their rocks when the media caught wind. It fell apart because people talked.

On the other-hand, we are talking a political conspiracy that involves an entire nation's government that supposedly spans quite a number of years.

One that is supposedly helmed by Republicans and, as such, is an object of venerable hatred by liberal media types, etc..

Haven't heard a peep of it. Not one iota of evidence. No-one being lead away in handcuffs.

Connect the dots.

Pink Spider
09-06-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Viking
Some people need conspiracy theories to validate their beliefs, give their insecurities and vitriol a convenient boogeyman, and give their life meaning. I almost pity them.

Boogiemen like Osama and Saddam?

They hate our freedom. Quick! Burn the constitution before the terrorists get it!

freak
09-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider

They hate our freedom. Quick! Burn the constitution before the terrorists get it!

And bring shovels to uncover the mass graves of Saddam's dissenters.

Pink Spider
09-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Coming to a country near you.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 08:32 PM

Ironic, innit?

A Republic forcing Democracy on a country to protect itself, meanwhile turning a blind eye to the region's scariest regimes.

Why WAS it bush/cheney wouldn't reveal the 19 pages relating to the Saudis????

Oh, yeah, National Security

Ha!

A better name for the Patriot Act?

How about Your Bill of Former Rights

Pink, you fucking rock.

And Shirley Manson can have her way with me anytime.:eek:

freak
09-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Coming to a country near you.

For a limited time only. Kill 2000 or more innocent American citizens and receive a tactical nuclear strike at no extra charge.

FORD
09-06-2004, 08:38 PM
For a limited time only. Kill 2000 or more innocent American citizens and receive a tactical nuclear strike at no extra charge.

When did Saudi Arabia get struck with anything?

madraoul
09-06-2004, 08:38 PM
Which proves the point.

Look at all the whistle blowers that crawled from under their rocks when the media caught wind. It fell apart because people talked.

On the other-hand, we are talking a political conspiracy that involves an entire nation's government that supposedly spans quite a number of years.

One that is supposedly helmed by Republicans and, as such, is an object of venerable hatred by liberal media types, etc..

Haven't heard a peep of it. Not one iota of evidence. No-one being lead away in handcuffs.

Connect the dots.

Sorry, are you saying this was good until people talked? Anyway, I thought I saw Kenneth Lay (known to "W" as "Kenny Boy") being taken away in handcuffs. Anyway, I thought the American way was to stop corruption. I'm also sorry that the LIBERAL media owned by Rupert Murdoch and Disney piss you off so much.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 08:42 PM
Sorry, are you saying this was good until people talked? Anyway, I thought I saw Kenneth Lay (known to "W" as "Kenny Boy") being taken away in handcuffs. Anyway, I thought the American way was to stop corruption. I'm also sorry that the LIBERAL media owned by Rupert Murdoch and Disney piss you off so much.

Nice.

5 for ya

freak
09-06-2004, 08:43 PM
Sorry, are you saying this was good until people talked?

No. Pay atttention. I'm saying its' proof that large conspiracies cannot succeed. My only problem with Enron is that more people didn't get jail-time over it.

I'm also sorry that the LIBERAL media owned by Rupert Murdoch and Disney piss you off so much.

Who's pissed? Most take it with a grain of salt and have ever since Watergate

madraoul
09-06-2004, 08:48 PM
C'mon, is that what Ashcroft would do?

Pink Spider
09-06-2004, 08:48 PM

Yeah, then they could blame the terrorists for nuking D.C. Brilliant. You should work for PNAC.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 08:56 PM

Sorry, are you saying this was good until people talked?

No. Pay atttention. I'm saying its' proof that large conspiracies cannot succeed. My only problem with Enron is that more people didn't get jail-time over it.

I'm also sorry that the LIBERAL media owned by Rupert Murdoch and Disney piss you off so much.

Who's pissed? Most take it with a grain of salt and have ever since Watergate

Large conspiracies have survived for years. Do you really believe JFK was shot by that one lone gunman? How about those images of Rumsfield giving Saddam the golden spurs? Hmmmm...

Yep, it's great to live in the home of the free and the land of the brave and hear more about Paris Hilton than what's going on in the world.

freak
09-06-2004, 08:57 PM
Yeah, then they could blame the terrorists for nuking D.C. Brilliant. You should work for PNAC.

Give me the reins for one week and France, the Middle East and Canada will be smoking ruins. Sammy Hagar will be shot before a war tribunal. MTV will be forced to play videos exclusively. Boy bands will be sold into slavery. PETA members will be locked in cages with hungry lions to "relate". A blond bimbo will drive a car over a bridge and leave Ted Kennedy to drown while she swims to freedom - And nothing will be done about it.

Actually, I'd spare Canada. They gave us Rush and much can be forgiven for that. More than makes up for Bryan Adams.

I guess I am now announcing my candidacy.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 09:00 PM
Give me the reins for one week and France, the Middle East and Canada will be smoking ruins. Sammy Hagar will be shot before a war tribunal. MTV will be forced to play videos exclusively. Boy bands will be sold into slavery. PETA members will be locked in cages with hungry lions to "relate". A blond bimbo will drive a car over a bridge and leave Ted Kennedy to drown while she swims to freedom - And nothing will be done about it.

Actually, I'd spare Canada. They gave us Rush and much can be forgiven for that. More than makes up for Bryan Adams.

I guess I am now announcing my candidacy.

Cool. I'd vote for you as fast as Laura Bush can run over an ex-boyfriend.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to use the facts as the basis of a post. We all know "W" never used cocaine (unless he had to find it himself.)

madraoul
09-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Can somebody buy me a baseball team? Why thank you Saudi king. Would you care to fund my failed business ventures?

freak
09-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Cool. I'd vote for you as fast as Laura Bush can run over an ex-boyfriend.

Teddy's still got her beat though.
Married man. Pregnant woman drowned. Left in car to die. Swim to safety and stay up all night with the family to work out a damage control plan...

All you got is a minor running a stoplight?

Come on, now..

You can do better than that, I hope: :)

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 09:45 PM

Yeah, and OJ was just practicing his topiary.

Seriously?

Look, if Hillary or even Theresa Dragon Lady Heinz ever KILLED an exboyfriend you'd be all over it.

Why the double standard?

Look, Uncle Teddy can be a real shit. But can we FOCUS on the baffoons actually wanting to LIVE in our house?

freak
09-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Yeah, and OJ was just practicing his topiary.

Seriously?

Look, if Hillary or even Theresa Dragon Lady Heinz ever KILLED an exboyfriend you'd be all over it.

I'd be shocked in the case of Hillary. I always pictured her as a carpet licker.

Look, Uncle Teddy can be a real shit. But can we FOCUS on the baffoons actually wanting to LIVE in our house?

Keep my family out of this.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 10:08 PM
Teddy's still got her beat though.
Married man. Pregnant woman drowned. Left in car to die. Swim to safety and stay up all night with the family to work out a damage control plan...

Come on, now..

You can do better than that, I hope: :)

And Ted's running for what? The current occupants of the White House enjoy booze, coke, and raising their daughters to be drunken ho's. Surely this is the party of family values.

freak
09-06-2004, 10:10 PM
And Ted's running for what? The current occupants of the White House enjoy booze, coke, and raising their daughters to be drunken ho's. Surely this is the party of family values.

Seeing as the previous occupants laundered money and humped the staff, I don't see why you'd have a problem with it.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 10:11 PM

That's HOT, drunken hos

Bush Family Values

the epitome of an oxymoron

madraoul
09-06-2004, 10:11 PM
...when a death is treated as a "minor running the stoplight," I guess the red flags should go up.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Seeing as the previous occupants laundered money and humped the staff, I don't see why you'd have a problem with it.

At least they didn't have to Launder the Staff and Hump the Money like the current residents!!!:D

madraoul
09-06-2004, 10:17 PM
No, nobody's perfect. But as long as we have an economic surplus, AMERICANS are working, and we fight a REAL war against all enemies foreign and domestic, I don't really care what goes on.

freak
09-06-2004, 10:18 PM
...when a death is treated as a "minor running the stoplight," I guess the red flags should go up.

Well, she ran a stoplight. Got hit. Boyfreind bit it.

Tragic and unfortunate. But, no malice there.

If she had literally run over him and left the scene...That'd be different.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 10:18 PM
At least they didn't have to Launder the Staff and Hump the Money like the current residents!!!:D

Outfrickingstanding! That post rules!!!!

freak
09-06-2004, 10:20 PM
That's HOT, drunken hos

Given the choice between them or the Kerry girls...No contest.

I'll take a wild Texas girl over a blue-blooded northerner anyday!

Phil theStalker
09-06-2004, 10:24 PM

It's all BULLSHIT!!!

Terrorism is real...

Wake up!
Ah, ELVIS, when you say "kiss my ass" can you get a little more pissed off than this when I get here?:)

This is bullshit !!

P

madraoul
09-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Given the choice between them or the Kerry girls...No contest.

I'll take a wild Texas girl over a blue-blooded northerner anyday!

So, my theory is confirmed. Civil war is back. Remember, even though "W" endorses our manufacturing going overseas, we can still fire those abandoned steel plants up at a moments notice.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 10:37 PM
The Red states would cecede if given the chance. Crawford MAY as WELL be the new white house. Sure save us alot of Air Force One money

freak
09-06-2004, 10:45 PM
So, my theory is confirmed. Civil war is back.

I can see it now. Slavery being well past us, we have to find another excuse for it. Then, someone utters "Our Ho's are better" and the blood spills anew. :p

Remember, even though "W" endorses our manufacturing going overseas, we can still fire those abandoned steel plants up at a moments notice.

And this has what to do, exactly, with humping the Bush twins?

madraoul
09-06-2004, 10:59 PM

They are now looking to put us all in slavery. Sorry, I probably hinder your more CONSERVATIVE sensibilities by talking about the issues. Damn, I could fuck the Bush twins and have them screaming FDR before you know it. Please, just tell me one thing that "W" has done for the country to make it a better place than what it was when he found it.

FORD
09-06-2004, 11:04 PM
After their litle "speech" at Daddy's coronation, I wouldn't bet that Jenna & Babs are voting for him. Seems they don't like his pResidency any more than I do, although for their own reasons.

freak
09-06-2004, 11:07 PM
They are now looking to put us all in slavery. Sorry, I probably hinder your more CONSERVATIVE sensibilities by talking about the issues.

None of you can even bring forth a shred of evidence to back this up. You keep shouting Bill of Rights! Yet you don't specifically address what it is you are so frightened of. You are in fear of a Bogeyman that only you can see apparently.

Please, just tell me one thing that "W" has done for the country to make it a better place than what it was when he found it.

He's asserted it again by following through. He didn't lob a few missiles like Clinton did or half-ass it the way his father did. And he certainly didn't stand there wringing his hands in angst like the rest of the world did

madraoul
09-06-2004, 11:14 PM
After their litle "speech" at Daddy's coronation, I wouldn't bet that Jenna & Babs are voting for him. Seems they don't like his pResidency any more than I do, although for their own reasons.

Who knows. Nobody cares about their "unalienable rights." Just as long as we see Paris Hilton show her snatch. Rock on people. Enjoy your life at the company (WAL-MART) store.

madraoul
09-06-2004, 11:31 PM

The latest employment numbers will bear me out. I guess it's kinda cool to know the dude that made your Burrito Supreme now has a manufacturing job here in the good 'ol USA.

freak
09-06-2004, 11:34 PM
The latest employment numbers will bear me out. I guess it's kinda cool to know the dude that made your Burrito Supreme now has a manufacturing job here in the good 'ol USA.

They were attrocious during the Carter years. Are you postulating that he too was trying to turn us into slaves?

madraoul
09-07-2004, 12:03 AM
They were attrocious during the Carter years. Are you postulating that he too was trying to turn us into slaves?

Yeah, it has been shown that Jimmy Carter is the cause of all of our ills. DUH! Even after the rape of America (commonly called the Reagan-Bush years,) we were still able to maintain our dignity. Nobody could compare to American expertise or productivity. We are the best workers on this planet.. Guess what? We will build your Nikes, but we won't do it for $.50 per week in horrible conditions. We don't respond well to army pressure. You talk the talk, but I doubt if you can walk the walk. AMERICA FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

freak
09-07-2004, 12:19 AM
Yeah, it has been shown that Jimmy Carter is the cause of all of our ills. DUH! Even after the rape of America (commonly called the Reagan-Bush years,) we were still able to maintain our dignity. Nobody could compare to American expertise or productivity. We are the best workers on this planet.. Guess what? We will build your Nikes, but we won't do it for $.50 per week in horrible conditions. We don't respond well to army pressure. You talk the talk, but I doubt if you can walk the walk. AMERICA FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all well and good, but, at the same time you want to be part of a larger world community. Good little UN members. This means opening up borders and lifting tarrifs. Then, things will get even worse here.

Can't have it both ways. If you want a totally open society, you're gonna have to play the game with the rest of the world and the rest of the world has it out for you.

If you want things the way they used to be, you're going to have to become isolationalist and close things up.

Of course, people will scream "Fascist regime!"

WTF do you want?

madraoul
09-07-2004, 12:47 AM
That's all well and good, but, at the same time you want to be part of a larger world community. Good little UN members. This means opening up borders and lifting tarrifs. Then, things will get even worse here.

Can't have it both ways. If you want a totally open society, you're gonna have to play the game with the rest of the world and the rest of the world has it out for you.

If you want things the way they used to be, you're going to have to become isolationalist and close things up.

Of course, people will scream "Fascist regime!"

WTF do you want?

You are absolutely right.. THERE IS NO WAR! According to history, the first thing you do in wartime is to shut up the borders. God forbid a nuke come over on the back of some "guest worker" from Mexico or an unchecked case of Nikes from China (yes, they are still COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!).

You are the one that can't have it both ways. You can't be at war and still embrace the import of possible enemy goods.

freak
09-07-2004, 01:08 AM
You are absolutely right.. THERE IS NO WAR! According to history, the first thing you do in wartime is to shut up the borders. God forbid a nuke come over on the back of some "guest worker" from Mexico or an unchecked case of Nikes from China (yes, they are still COMMUNIST!!!!!!!!).

You are the one that can't have it both ways. You can't be at war and still embrace the import of possible enemy goods.

Now, if we closed the borders, you clowns would be screaming at the top of your lungs that we were living in a police state.

madraoul
09-07-2004, 01:27 AM
Now, if we closed the borders, you clowns would be screaming at the top of your lungs that we were living in a police state.

Now, we true Americans are clowns? I'm neither Dem or asshole on this issue. My country is at WAR and we are not checking the people at the border? Silly fucking veteran me.

freak
09-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Now, we true Americans are clowns? I'm neither Dem or asshole on this issue. My country is at WAR and we are not checking the people at the border? Silly fucking veteran me.

I'm totally with you on closing the borders. All I am saying is that a sizable chunk of people are going to cry foul. Mostly Democrats which I find ironic as the restrictions FDR placed on this country during WWII would put this Patriot Act stuff to shame.

madraoul
09-07-2004, 01:50 AM
I'm totally with you on closing the borders. All I am saying is that a sizable chunk of people are going to cry foul. Mostly Democrats which I find ironic as the restrictions FDR placed on this country during WWII would put this Patriot Act stuff to shame.

The problem is FDR actually went through the process of declaring war as called for in the Constitution. If Dubya would have taken the same route, he'd be a god now. Dubya's just hiding too much stuff to make me happy.

DLR'sCock
09-07-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Samsonite
...You want a cock to kiss your ass?

hmmmm, he's having those fantasies again???