PDA

View Full Version : **Breaking news**

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Former president Bill Clinton is hospitalized in New York after experiencing chest pain...

It is being reported that he had a heart attack and will undergo emergency quadruple bypass surgery...

Developing...

:elvis:

DaveIsKing
09-03-2004, 12:34 PM
Damn!

Well, I don't want anyone to die...even Clinton.

Maybe he'll be alright and can go back to being a horny prick.

Carmine
09-03-2004, 12:36 PM
looks like he wont be coming to syracuse for a sausage sandwich at the NYS Fair. He and Hillary were supposed to be here today at 4:00.

Rikk
09-03-2004, 12:39 PM
That sucks.

Satan
09-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Sounds like Bill's been eating at McDonalds too often again. :(

Pray for his recovery, kids. I don't have enough interns down here yet to keep him busy for eternity

Satan
09-03-2004, 12:48 PM
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Former President Bill Clinton has checked into a New York hospital and will undergo heart bypass surgery, U.S. networks reported on Friday.

ABC and CBS television reported that Clinton, 58, had checked into New York Presbyterian Hospital for quadruple heart bypass surgery.

A Democratic Party official told Reuters that Clinton had checked into the hospital with "chest pains." The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, could not confirm that Clinton would undergo bypass surgery.

CNN quoted a source close to the former president as saying the surgery could take place as early as Saturday.

Clinton, the 42nd U.S. president, promised at the Democratic convention in July to be a "foot soldier" in John Kerry's race against Republican President Bush.

Phil theStalker
09-03-2004, 12:53 PM
Junior's ate too much grits and Big Macs:D

P

Phil theStalker
09-03-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Junior's ate too much grits and Big Macs:D

P

VanJay011379
09-03-2004, 01:35 PM
Why doesn't everyone kick Clinton when he's in bad health?

Everyone (including a certain liberal here) bashed Reagan when he died.:(

JCOOK
09-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Get well Bubba. I didnt' agree with your politics,but any Prez.that gets a boston steamer in the oval is the kinda dude i wanna party with

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 01:58 PM
No shit...

I should have titled this thread:

Former President Bill Clinton suffers heart attack after watching President Bush speech.

Satan
09-03-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No shit...

I should have titled this thread:

Former President Bill Clinton suffers heart attack after watching President Bush speech.

Can you get a heart attack from laughing too hard?

Actually, I fell asleep during Junior's speech, so I don't even know how pathetic it was. Probably catch a Hell-Span rerun of it this weekend.

Now I KNOW you Republicans will be praying for President Clinton's 666% full recovery. Because if he dies, who the HELL will you have left to blame for everything? ;)

DaveIsKing
09-03-2004, 02:07 PM
YOU are pathetic.

Satan isn't a bleeding heart pussy liberal like you

Satan
09-03-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
YOU are pathetic.

Satan isn't a bleeding heart pussy liberal like you

Who said I was liberal? I just can't tolerate power in the hands of the stupid. I know you claim to be an atheist, but surely you are aware that I am the Most Intelligent Being that God ever created. Even the big G Himself will admit to that much. Some would say My Unholy Intelligence was my downfall, unfortunately http://progress.democraticunderground.com/images/smiley_evilFrown.gif

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 02:28 PM
Take your medicine dude...

lucky wilbury
09-03-2004, 03:18 PM
anyone want to dig up what ford said about reagan?

Ally_Kat
09-03-2004, 03:19 PM
Man, that sucks. He's only 58. I may not like the dude, but I hope he recovers because he's got a daughter, and with all she's had to live thru wiht dad being president, she sure doesn't need to lose him so soon.

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
anyone want to dig up what ford said about reagan?

Like this comment he made less than four hours before he died ??

The WWII vets are dying fast, and they deserve their last "real" anniversary of D-Day, and it shouldn't be tainted by a clown who spent the duration of the war making movies.

Or this ??

I have compassion for the man dying. It just pisses me off knowing how the BCE and Republicans will milk this.

I guarantee you the "BUSH/CHENEY '04 :Win one for the Gipper" bumper stickers are being printed as we speak, and they'll be on gas guzzling Hummers before the corpse is cold.

Or maybe this, shortly after the President passed away...

Reagan was a filthy commie bastard!

FORD
09-03-2004, 03:45 PM
I certainly never made that last statement. And as far as "win one for the Gipper", I trust you watched Pataki's speech, or at least read the transcript here.

I believe you and a few others owe me an apology for that one.

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I certainly never made that last statement.

Not directly, but you used it as a post title...

I believe you and a few others owe me an apology for that one.

Apology for what ??

Figs
09-03-2004, 03:53 PM
This whole thing is a conspiracy!! Are you naive enough to think he just happened to have heart problems right after the RNC??? Now we can all focus on the outcome of his "operation."

Or maybe this is the Clintonista's way or torpedoing Kerry's campaign?? Let's all think about Bill instead of John! After all, Kerry '04 means no Hillary '08, and possibly no Hillary '12 or ever!!

I'm just kidding around. Hope he's ok. I'm sure he has the finest doctors.

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Good theory...

Satan
09-03-2004, 04:13 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Viking
09-03-2004, 07:36 PM
You know, I find it entirely within the realm of possibility that that Marxist hick would croak on the table, if only to take the wind out of Bush's poll bounce.

Nah. Too many interns left to grope. :D

ELVIS
09-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Nah, you got it all wrong...

Clinton is a Bush supporter!

Phil theStalker
09-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Nah, you got it all wrong...

Clinton is a Bush supporter!

ELVIS has read me and he knows about the one world government.

P

Phil theStalker
09-03-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Man, that sucks. He's only 58. I may not like the dude, but I hope he recovers because he's got a daughter, and with all she's had to live thru wiht dad being president, she sure doesn't need to lose him so soon.
You really love your dad, Ally_Kat.

P

LITTLE BITCH-ETTE WIT LOTS AFF MAKE-UP

Flash Bastard
09-03-2004, 09:13 PM
Ol' Bubba will be up and banging skanks within a week. That's a Flash Bastard guarantee.

(Guarantee void in Oregon)

johnburrows
09-03-2004, 11:47 PM
I was the EMT who picked him up. Clinton can blow a mean sax. Clinton for KING of the USA.

Ouch!

wat waz dat?

Ally_Kat
09-04-2004, 01:19 AM
Was watching the news. Man, Hillary was all smiles for the cameras and then she uses her husband's misfortune for a political spotlight. That's fucked up

Sgt Schultz
09-04-2004, 08:01 AM
Something tells me Clinton is going to enjoy this hospital say................

http://www.karen-heslop.co.uk/images/nurses_small.jpg

http://www.metagrrrl.com/metagrrrl/images/nurse.jpg

Wayne L.
09-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Bill Clinton was more interesting during his presidency in the 90's than the whole decade of music from Nirvana to Garth Brooks to Alanis Morrisette which is saying a lot instead of the other way around. My father had heart surgery back in 02 just like Clinton is going to have so he will more than likely survive but the media is blowing it way out of proportion even though he's a former president.

BigBadBrian
09-06-2004, 04:13 PM
So much for hoping for a ruptured aorta. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
09-06-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
So much for hoping for a ruptured aorta. :gulp:

OK, OK, before anyone goes into a tizzy I'm just joking. I'm glad the former President is fine and doing well. :)

John Ashcroft
09-06-2004, 06:22 PM
Yeah, I just read he's doing fine. I'm obviously no Clinton fan, but I wish him well as a human.

Hillary's a scum sucking leech though. It's no surprise at all that she'd try to make political sympathy points with Bill's current predicament.

From what I've read, Clinton's actually a nice guy. I've read a bunch of material on how Hillary's the dragon who'd been responsible for most of the political hit-jobs eminating from the Clinton team.

Anyway, I do sincerely wish him well.

freak
09-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Former president Bill Clinton is hospitalized in New York after experiencing chest pain...

It is being reported that he had a heart attack and will undergo emergency quadruple bypass surgery...

Developing...

A side-effect of his high fat diet.

http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~eric/images/humor/monical.jpg

Ok..Not nice :)

A buddy of mine recently underwent a quintuple bypass. Not fun.

I wish Clinton the best.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Yeah, I just read he's doing fine. I'm obviously no Clinton fan, but I wish him well as a human.

Hillary's a scum sucking leech though. It's no surprise at all that she'd try to make political sympathy points with Bill's current predicament.

From what I've read, Clinton's actually a nice guy. I've read a bunch of material on how Hillary's the dragon who'd been responsible for most of the political hit-jobs eminating from the Clinton team.

Anyway, I do sincerely wish him well.

I'm gonna cry.

Bubba always has been, and always will be my man.
Volunteered for him in 92. Never met him, but got close.

She Devil is what she is John.

We all have to take the good with the bad.

I like Kerry - HATE his wife
I like Laura Bush - HATE her husband

If we could just get them on that show Trading Spouses.

Long Live Bubba