Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. First new poem in 23 years and it contains a fist...

by , 03-07-2015 at 04:41 AM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)
    I am so glad Russia brings again death to the world.

It makes it clear why my Great Grandfather left.

He apparently found the Tuba his instrument.

While he was blown away.

Big Lips I am sure....a German unloved...by those that did not love the Tzar's band.

A kid. Who did not worship destruction. Only insurrection.

O
    N
    A
    T
    U
    B
    A
    With his,
    Lips.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Obama scores all important endorsement, says Romney is "a good man"

by , 08-01-2012 at 02:03 AM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)
    Quote Originally Posted by SunisinuS View Post
    That be Voter Pilates and require papers before entering the voter booth. Ron is probably of the Darker races....and therefore in Arizona be prevented from practicing his right to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Limberness.
    Classic.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pressure released.

by , 09-14-2011 at 10:08 PM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)
    One year.

What can that do to a person?

Trauma. Unlooked for help. Pressure. Exchange.

Sounds like breathing to me.

Hope you all breathe well another year.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Puppies and Suicide.

by , 05-07-2011 at 11:14 PM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)
    Early today my roommate and I found a puppy washed up on our shore. It was abandoned "kit and caboodle" replete with a ziplock of dog biscuits and 3 carpet cleaners and a piss pad right under a bush across the street.

He had been looking for a dog...specifically a puppy, for years. He has two cats and was always worried that the cats would freak. Well when he came up the steps this morning I said "It is fate Joey".

Later today, we found out his son committed suicided last night.

RIP "Buddy".
    Tags: fate, puppy Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Easy A

by , 04-30-2011 at 11:03 AM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)

You ever try and provide a bit of fun for those around you and it then becomes all about them?

I mean it is: And it isn't. Fun is supposed to be a shared experience. Fun all by yourself is rote......sharing the fun is more creative. But as they catch you in your tricks and your lies...they become overwhelmed by the experience and take it out on you. The best people I have experienced stick with you and share the fun.

So. When a child has too much fun....we say....sit down. Stop throwing the frisbee and just sit down by momma for a bit. We wipe the snot off their nose....we say "look at the fire".....supper will be soon.

I once made this exquisite broken wine glass for a woman I wanted to experience. I broke it so it was jagged in the perfect way....put a rose in it....photographed it in black and white and did a 6"by 8" glossy. I "obtained" access to her room in her dorm. I laid out a full picnic blanket indoors.

Placed the picnic basket and and the broken wine glass on it with the picture in black and white against it.....put a fresh rose in the glass....and gave her the way to contact me.

It was a beautiful evening. No past. No future. No recriminations. No Anger. Just a fool's paradise.

What happened to those days?

I am sending a message in a bottle.

You just got to laugh.
    Tags: fools, message Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast