All Blog Entries

1. Happy Birthday Dave !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    And jhale too!
  2. Van Halen - Paris, May 28th, 2012 ??

Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    With that said...it appears that the attitude in France is very much like it is here in the U.S. when it comes to VH news/information/tour dates.

Anticipation served with a healthy dose of skepticisim...

Nice to see that the ongoing stream of disinformation and silence from the VH camp knows no geographic boundaries.
  3. Pressure released.

by , 09-14-2011 at 10:08 PM (The Journey Back to Oxygen.)
    One year.

What can that do to a person?

Trauma. Unlooked for help. Pressure. Exchange.

Sounds like breathing to me.

Hope you all breathe well another year.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. This For All Of You Who Are Selling Your Music On The Net - Current Info....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    This was published in the Nashville Scene this week (the equivalent of LA Weekly, or any other weekly metro entertainment society mag).

A very complete and informative article on the current websites that sell music, with mini-profiles of several of them......info on Spotify.com and others. So if you are selling your tunes on the net, check it out:

http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashvi...nt?oid=2610420
  5. Poser Busted on FB!!

It looks like Julie Gilmer is at it again. Posing as David Roth this time on FB (profile pic of him in sunglasses) Pretty much had her admit to me once I called her on it. She states "I don't have anything to lose by doing this". She is making DLR look like a douche. I can't imagine being such a freak as to pose as someone else...So many think it's him...Sad...
    Categories
    Uncategorized